PDA

View Full Version : Went shoping again

Staci G
07-11-2007, 07:29 AM
This time my daughter went with me. I needed a few things from Wally World So we went there first she helped me pick out some lipsticks, eyeshadows, nail polish and such as that then proceded to tell me I needed some pantyhose cause I looked better in them. So I got new hose and panties too. Oh yes I got her stuff too almost anything she asked for (spoiled brat LOL). After that we had to go to the mall (I was in DRAB of course) we went to several stores looking at dresses and such, I am not allowed to try on when she is with me but we look and can buy. I don't know if anyone else has been to Avenue plus but they have some awesome shoes and clothes there. I did get to try on shoes thats all though I picked out some that fit great and K. told me I should get them when I go back there. All in all it was a great time and I did get some essentials but no splurges although next time I will load up

Andi
07-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Dear Staci, how nice you have such an understanding daughter. How did that happen?? Glad you had a fun time with her. It's important for children and parents to enjoy being with each other.

Julia Welch
07-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Sounds like the both of you had a wonderful time.....happy days eh? :happy: