PDA

View Full Version : do you want to buy dresses for your gf or wife

OC-crossdresser
07-12-2007, 03:38 AM
...so i notice when i look at dresses i realize i will never look like the amazing female models. but i always wanted to buy all the gorges dresses for my gg friends who i now would look stunning in them! but i don't because 1 they will not wear them unless we had a event to go to (i cant find a event!) i don't know how to say let me buy you this dress...with out sounding like a guy saying ill pay 150$ for this dress but i want sex tonight...( I DON'T BTW) what i WANT to say it "let me buy you this dress because i want to see you in it because i love it and love seeing pretty girls in fancy dresses i wish i could look that pretty but ill look at you instead" (that sounds stalkerish LOL)

SO i guess my question is do you do the same (want to but pretty dresses so you can see the pretty GG you know in them)

O and a amazing dress store i found!

http://www.loralie.com/

Marla S
07-12-2007, 03:46 AM
I did ... a desaster ... never would do it again ... I apologize ... just plain stupid to tell someone what to wear (ends up in frustration for both) ... if there are good reasons not to wear it.

These good reasons are the own comfort and not to become a hallstand for someone else.

Other than that it is quite common that a piece of clothing looks better on a model than on a real life person.
For CDs this problem might be pronounced, but I bet a lot of GGs have similar probs.

SabrinaDubh
07-14-2007, 09:09 AM
I used to buy all kinds of cool clothes and such for my wife. As she has grown a bit older her style has moved toward the frumpy side and all the cute stuff sits there, unused. So now I just buy it for myself.

michellebesweet
07-14-2007, 01:00 PM
I do buy my SO's clothes for her, she has no taste whats so ever, and she loves my taste in women's clothing, don't you just love it, haha.