PDA

View Full Version : Weird Urge Last Night

Valerie Nicole
07-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Last night the strangest thing happened to me. I was getting ready for bed, and I just happened to glance into my closet. I saw my bag of feminine clothes, and inside I saw just a hint of pink. I was suddenly overcome with not just an urge or desire, but an absolute need to put on my pink button-up 1/2 sleeve shirt. So I did. It was amazing. I was still in men's jeans, socks, and briefs. I didn't even put on a bra. It was just the shirt...and it was fantastic.

I kept it on for only a few minutes, and when I was done, I just felt so good. Then here's the weird part, when I took it off, for some reason I just had to see the shirt hanging in my closet. I didn't want to put it back in the garbage bag, I wanted it hanging with the rest of my clothes. So I put it on a hanger and hung it up and just looked at it there for a minute. It felt so right to see it just hanging there that I almost didn't take it back down.

Eventually I took it down and put it back in the bag, because I live with my parents and sister. My parents know about me, but my sister doesn't, and it's not unthinkable that other people who don't know might be in my room. But still, last night I realized just how much I want to be out and be able to be who I am without apologies. That's always been a goal, but I've never seen even the slightest hint of it until I saw that pink women's shirt hanging there with my clothes.

KandisTX
07-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Might I ask why you haven't spoken to your sister about it? Is she still "young", wouldn't understand? Or was there an agreement with your parents that you not tell her?

It is possible she already knows about you. The reason I ask is that I honestly wish I had come out to my sisters much earlier than I did. They were so supportive and understanding that it made things so much easier on me knowing that it was okay for me to wear what I wanted around the house (as long as Dad was not home, he has the mentality of "If I don't talk of it, it doesn't exist").

Kandis:love:

Valerie Nicole
07-12-2007, 10:43 AM
It's only a matter of time before I tell my sister, and this is a topic that has been covered in great detail in other threads. Here are a couple of the more recent ones:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61570

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60160

KandisTX
07-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Yes, I remember reading those posts. It has been a while and there have been so many other posts. ;)

Kandis:love:

Kitty Sue
07-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I hear you. I have even started hanging all my bras and matching panties in my closet just so I can admire them while in my bedroom. KS

Angie G
07-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Maybe if she knew you and her could be girlfriend also :hugs:
Angie

Kelsy
07-12-2007, 08:09 PM
I love to look at my things hanging in the closet! Makeup on the dresser! shoes and panties on the floor It's the bomb!!!

Jennifer:D

Kristen Marie
07-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Recently when I travel, I love hanging up my skirts and blouses in the closet. I know exactly the feeling!!

nephthyr
07-13-2007, 04:11 AM
Thanks for sharing. One of my favorite things is when my closet is open and I happen to glance in and see my skirts and boots, I smile briefly and enjoy the moment.

erickka
07-13-2007, 07:07 AM
When I have to travel out of town, the motel closet proudly displays all my "sunday best" It is very satisfying to me to see skirts and blouses with matching heels all in a neatly arranged fashion. I have the "urge" to be this way almost every trip.