PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a tough time today ..........

Karren H
07-12-2007, 11:47 AM
...... Getting back into guy mode.. Don't really know why this time, I can usually turn it on and off at will.. But it's not turning all the way off today..

Had a friend make a comment this morning that I have a perpetual smile going.. Lol. If he only knew!! Probably does.. Hehe

And with my light eating over the past few days and ice hockey last night, I've knocked off 4 pounds so I decided to walk over to the mall to keep the momentium going and on the walk over I noticed a spring in my shortened strides and a lot more arm movement going on today.. It was almost like I could here the heels clicking in my head...

And the walk through Macy's womens department almost did me in!! Like I didn't try on enough dresses yesterday... Damn..... Think its going to be a long day..... Need to work on my male presentation some I guess...

I need another vacation!! :D

So anyone else have a hard time winding down and getting back into character?..

Karren

shannonsilk
07-12-2007, 12:31 PM
that's amazing. i'm having the same problem. i spent almost the whole day in shannon mode yesterday. 6 hours in public and then the evening at home. when i went out the door today i was not in full guy mode.

i don't think i've ever been able to turn one mode off andthe other on. i spend a lot of time wondering "how do guys walk? I used to be able to do this!" i'm so confused

Emily Ann Brown
07-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Oh you know the answer to that one sis....Em is like becoming the default mode and I have to throw mental switches and beat on the side of my head to get the male mode to boot up. (GIGGLE GIGGLE) Maybe I have a corruption in my Guy5.6 program....

Emily Ann

joann07
07-12-2007, 12:43 PM
It hasn't been that hard for me from what I can tell.
When I'm guy mode I'm all guy (i.e. walk, mannerisms, etc.), but at soon as I put on a pair of heels I'm in girl mode. There's something about heels that instantly transforms me.
I have tried to walk like a girl, in guy mode, but I just can't do it in any type of flat shoes. Because of that, I know it would be a problem for me if I was in girl mode walking in flats. Just like anything else, I need to practice.

Tedi
07-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Time to start going "full time" Karren.

Wendy me
07-12-2007, 12:47 PM
lol the guys over on the ftm side could give you some tips on how to pass as a guy........

TerriM
07-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Yesterday was my Terri day. It had been a month since I was out dressed. It was a great time. I had complete new outfit that suited the weather. I got my hair and makeup done at my hairdresser's house and then I was up up and away. Shopping, trying on a nice dress. Then to my monthly support meeting where we chipped in for Pizza. Then to a nice friendly bar who had a great singer.
Now here it is today. Im working in the garden in my macho male outfit. But I am still thinking about the nice time i had yesterday. Even after doing this so many years, it is sometimes hard coming back to the everday male life. But i just look ahead to the next time, my next " Terri Day" and it gets a little easier.
Yours Terri

Karren H
07-12-2007, 01:05 PM
lol the guys over on the ftm side could give you some tips on how to pass as a guy........

Great idea Wendy!! Lol. I actually feel more manly after a girl at the ice machine couldn't get it to work... So I took it apart and put it back together again and it still didn't work.. So I gave it a big check.... Ice started coming out .... Always feel more manly after a good check!! :)

And Em... Maybe I need to reboot my system... Probably end up with the blue screen of death and a system dump... (Who's going to clean up this mess you made on the floor, buddy??). Now where did they hide the Alt Cntl and Del buttons anyway? Can't seem to locate them.. Maybe I'm MAC compatable?? Hehe

Maybe its just as simple as doing something discusting... To snap me back into guy mode? Need to go let loose a good SBD in my friends office!!!

And another strange thing is going on today ....... I'm whistling Moody Blues songs.... I haven't hear MB in decades but there they are....

"Take Me Back.... I Don't Mind....". Lol

Karren

Frankie-Dear
07-12-2007, 01:11 PM
I go through a similar thing: When en homme, I'm constantly observing myself now, (just as I do when en femme), trying to keep any of the femme body language from creeping in... LOL It's like walking a tightrope, isn't it? :hugs:

RobertaFermina
07-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Wow Karren, that would be heresy for me.

I WANT a lot of Roberta traits to flood Bob as well. It might skew Bob a little to the middle. Where I live, SF Bay Area, that would be no problem.

If I (as Bob) were a lot less uptight, more flirty, and happy with that springy step I'd be ..... happier....a good thing.

Some days it happens...some days I wish it would.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Mitch23
07-12-2007, 02:18 PM
gets harder and harder for me to get back into guy mode. I only have a few hours dressing per week - I crave more but must strike a balance. If only I didn't have to. It's a real come down when my adventure is over! I'm never entirely guy now, feel femme and must having something to hang onto. At the moment it's my makeup pouch in my 'manbag'. Won't get to use it but I know its there!

Mitch

Mitch

Chelseaswpa
07-12-2007, 02:48 PM
My problem is that occasionally I drift into "fem mode" at the damndest times LOL- like in the middle of the day on a consrtruction site- that one is never good hon! I guess shaking my booty while climbing a ladder would not go down so well eh? I find it difficult sometimes- but as I have been hidden for so long- it is like I am two different people anyway, so I turn off that part of my brain or something which leads to my ADD I think. Gawd I ramble on too much
! See? hugs

Kate Simmons
07-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Yours is mild compared to mine Karren. I broke a nail today. If that doesn't qulaify for a Wordlwide disaster, I don't know what does.:rolleyes:

Frankie-Dear
07-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Yours is mild compared to mine Karren. I broke a nail today. If that doesn't qulaify for a Wordlwide disaster, I don't know what does.:rolleyes:

Oh no!!!! Salandra, put down the rifle. Salandra! Step away from the rifle! :heehee::tongueout :hugs:

Charleen
07-13-2007, 09:44 AM
I don't worry about anymore! When I gotta be Charlie, that's CDing now and a part I have to play. I no longer have to, nor want to put up the front of being "a guy".
Sal, I hear your pain! Working on cars yesterday, I broke TWO!!!! Had to trim the others down.

rickie121x
07-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Since I live alone I get to spend as much of each day as I would like dressed, so my needs are pretty satisfied. And here is the "although"; when I go out to the mailbox, which is a couple of hundred feet down the street, I usually wear androgenous appearing clothing, and experiment with walking styles.

Loose and flexible swinging of my arms, slight outward toe position, gentle hip movements, and butt-out shoulders back postures are just a delight to play with as I am walking - and sometimes when there might be anyone in sight or a car coming by, I shift into my guy mode walk.

Re. Karen's remarks - hey some days are just like that, and I don't think there is any significant meaning. I know that on some days I feel like full on makeup and underthings, nylons and heels, while on other days I feel just fine in drab, ie old tennies, jeans and a baggy tee shirt.

As I age, dressing is not such an unsatisfied yet demanding notion - I seem to be able to CD as often as I like, to whatever level that I would enjoy that hour, day, or week or.... It all seems to phase with "life" very nicely.

Huggs to all, Rickie :heehee:

Toyah
07-13-2007, 10:13 AM
I guess for me its the other way round Toyah is the act, guy mode is just there all the time:happy:

Karren H
07-13-2007, 10:30 AM
I guess for me its the other way round Toyah is the act, guy mode is just there all the time:happy:

Well its getting so that both male and female modes are acts anymore!! Lol. But today I'm doing better... Took the day off to help my wife around the house.. Scrubb the pickett fence.. Wash the dog.. Trimm the hedges.. Fun fun fun... Sigh....

Karren

sarah378619
07-13-2007, 10:32 AM
You just have to strike a balance. Maybe wear some panties under your clothes. I had the same problem when I had long hair. I just seemed to project the feelings from inside even when I didn't intend to. I have gotten to a point where every thing is intergrated. Whether I'm wearing pants or skirts I'm expressing a side of me. Don't worry about being you, femanine or masculine.
Sarah

Karren H
07-13-2007, 10:52 AM
I hardly ever wear panties any more.... Even Tuesday and Wednesday when out enfemme I was wearing my male hanes low-riser cotton briefs under my skirt... In bright red... lol That's kind of balanced?? hehe

Karren