PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy, finally did it!!!

Jaquelyn
07-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Well, I have done it now. I am sitting here, fully dressed, for the very first time!! It feels so good! Didn't do a very good job on my eye makeup, but, overall, not too bad for the first timer. I am wearing a cute tea party dress, my white wedges, and natural stockings. I wish I had a camera, but, alas, not yet. The auburn wig I bought myself looks pretty good, once brushed out, I am surprised at how femme I look. WOW. Anyways, just wanted to share. Got about an hour left before wifey comes home, I would leave it on, but, I don't think she's ready for that yet.:eek:

uknowhoo
07-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Woo hoo! I'm so happy for you, Darlene. You must be on :c9: Good to hear you're not being too rough on yourself about the make-up thingy, it sure takes alot of practice (and is alot of fun too:heehee:). xoxo Tammi

Kristen Marie
07-12-2007, 09:54 PM
It's always fun to dress up....and I love auburn wigs.....wink.

SandyR
07-12-2007, 11:03 PM
You go Girl! First time is alway so cool! But I must warn you, it keeps getting better! heheheh

Hugs!

SandyR

SatinDoll00
07-12-2007, 11:43 PM
My first time 'dressed', fully, was at age 9 I think. I finally got the nerve to do the whole thing...shoes, bra, panties, hose, half slip, skirt, blouse, eye make up, lipstick, foundation, blush, masscara, jewlery, perfume...I looked great and smelled even better. I spent the better part of the day like that.

I does get better...as you learn what works for you. As you go forward, you will learn some tricks like taping, tucking, etc.

I would love to have that first experience again...at that age, I looked so much more like a girl, I could be fabulous ;)

Morgan

trannie T
07-13-2007, 02:04 AM
Cool, I'm glad you're enjoying the eperience. Hope that your wife is able to accept you dressing and be supportive. Congratulations on your progress, girl!

Angie G
07-13-2007, 04:30 AM
It is loads of fun glad your enjoying it :hugs:
Angie

Deanna2
07-13-2007, 05:13 AM
Your outfit sounds great.

Lilith Moon
07-13-2007, 06:44 AM
Lovely to hear about your positive first-time experience. Don't forget to keep us updated on your future sessions and be sure to get that essential cd-er accessory as soon as possible...a digital camera....so we can see the pics. :hugs:

erickka
07-13-2007, 06:50 AM
It will only get easier, and also more natural, the more you dress up. Soon it will feel like second nature. Glad you finally dit it !

Charleen
07-13-2007, 07:07 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

PheonaP
07-13-2007, 07:19 AM
Way to go girl, enjoy that hour while it lasts :hugs:

MsJanessa
07-13-2007, 07:55 AM
don't worry about the eye make up---it takes practice but will come with time

sarah378619
07-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Way to go! I got fully dressed at 9 , I remember puting panties ,hose,bra,tank top, skirt, and lip stick. what a rush. Enjoy it now that you made it all the way , there is no going back.
Sarah