PDA

View Full Version : sleeping with forms (sleeping with breasts?)

sandra-leigh
07-13-2007, 12:45 AM
My first question is whether anyone has recommendations for silicone (or at least non-foam) forms that can stand up to being slept on?

When I flip over onto my stomach while wearing my silicone forms, the forms hold my chest away from the bed -- which in turn means that the weight of my chest is concentrated on the forms, which most forms are not designed to stand up to. ("Never sleep on your forms, you could break them!") I know I could go foam for sleeping, but after silicone forms, foam forms are just so unsatisfactory... they just don't become "part of me" like silicone ones do.

My second question: please excuse my ignorance, but if you have Real Breasts, then when you sleep on your stomach, do they "get out of the way", or do they hold you up off of the bed, possibly concentrating your weight on them? Or is that something that only happens with implants, or is it something that only happens with very large breasts, or ??

My smaller forms (large enough to keep my chest up) are about C to D cup; I haven't dared sleep on my larger forms.

(When I started wearing forms, I would automatically sleep on my back, even with smaller forms, even with foams -- somehow my body knew not to roll over. But as I started wearing my forms much more often during the day, becoming more a regular part of my life, I started going back to my regular sleeping habits.)

Tamera
07-13-2007, 06:24 AM
From my experience with Genders...

It seems more MEN like to lay on their stomaches, while
it seems more FEMALES like to lay on their backs.
Tamera

Teresa Amina
07-13-2007, 06:27 AM
My late wife never slept on her chest, always side or back. Can't claim it a universal truth but it would seem that unless a woman were very small boob-wise it simply isn't comfortable on her chest.
I always sleep on my back so I can't help you with the Forms part of your question.

DAVIDA
07-13-2007, 06:40 AM
I wear my forms to bed, but I always sleep on my sides. I do,however, believe that it is because of sleeping in them, they fail prematurely.

Sandra
07-13-2007, 06:45 AM
Well from a GGs point of view and having more than her fair share of boobs shall we say :), laying on my stomach doesn't cause any problems for me and "no they don't hold you up off the bed"

JoAnnDallas
07-13-2007, 08:49 AM
:2c:......my wife sleeps on her back or side. I usually sleep on my side too.

Kate Simmons
07-13-2007, 09:04 AM
When I sleep en femme, I always sleep with my silicone BF's. I've had the same ones for four years now and it doesn't matter how I sleep, they still hold up. Pays to have cheap ones that don't weigh a "ton" I guess.:heehee:

Emily Ann Brown
07-13-2007, 09:11 AM
I sleep not face down but with a firm pillow under my left breast and sorta cuddle into it. And my silicone ones are still holding up.

Emily Ann

Stephenie S
07-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Real boobies are pretty squishy, Tess. I don't think they ever, except when lactating, hold your chest up off the bed. I have seen foam cushions available for lactating GGs with cavities in them to provide comfort for new moms who are breastfeeding and like to sleep on their stomach.

My wife has always slept on her stomach. Her nicely sized breasts don't seem to get in her way.

Lovies,
Steph

LindaTS
07-13-2007, 09:53 AM
I have real breasts, still in the growing stage, and sleep on my tummy most of the time without any trouble.

amberchgo
07-13-2007, 11:57 AM
I plan on trying the Hollister Spray adhesive this weekend for the first time. I know to shave close. And let the adhesive sit for about 5 min before sticking them in my bra. Any hints or things I need to know about getting them off?

Amber

sandra-leigh
07-13-2007, 02:03 PM
I plan on trying the Hollister Spray adhesive this weekend for the first time. I know to shave close. And let the adhesive sit for about 5 min before sticking them in my bra. Any hints or things I need to know about getting them off?

Not too much. The official method is to get remover inbetween you and the form to soften the bond, but if you are shaven then (for me at least) it seems to work fine just to grab an edge of the form and pull it gently away from the skin at a slight angle.

Cleaning the adhesive off -- that's the ugly part of Hollister's! I gave up on cleaning it of me using the remover, and I just have a shower and use Lush Coal-Tar soap. And if my forms aren't going to be put somewhere dusty, I just wash them with warm water and the same soap, and don't worry that that does not get off all of the adhesive. The next time couple of times you wear the forms, the forms will gently adhere to you, not enough to go braless but still pleasant.
But the real remover... strong smelling stuff that *will* be noticed in a confined area, similar to as if you had used turpentine. And it works very slowly...

Stacy GG
07-13-2007, 08:45 PM
I'd have to say it just depends. I have a rather small chest and find sleeping on my stomach almost always uncomfortable, I roll around alot and end up in wierd positions that hurt my breasts, so I tend to sleep on my side or back.
Stacy

Dutchgal
07-13-2007, 09:34 PM
From my experience with Genders...

It seems more MEN like to lay on their stomaches, while
it seems more FEMALES like to lay on their backs.
Tamera

I slept with foam forms for many years. And it's true, women never sleep on their bellies. Men, however, sleep on thier sides - kickstands.

Dutchgal

Jadeanne
07-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I sometimes take a nap while dressed and in my silicone forms. I sleep on my back and it works for me.

sandra-leigh
07-14-2007, 12:17 AM
I sometimes take a nap while dressed and in my silicone forms. I sleep on my back and it works for me.

Thanks, Yes, sleeping on my back works for me for naps or a night or two, but in order to ease some back strain, I need to go to my tummy eventually.

All, thanks for the "it's not usually a problem with real breasts" answers. That's what I suspected, at least for natural breasts; it appears we haven't happened to hear from anyone with implants.

I have found reference to a couple of fibre-fill forms that can be used for sleep, but that and the foams seem like about the only choices I can find.