PDA

View Full Version : Dressing and meeting men

JessicaDC
07-13-2007, 09:54 AM
How many of you have dressed up and been with a guy?

I guess I'm officially bi now...

Never thought about it that way before...but it'd like I have a double life.

Kinda like when I'm Jessica I'm not the that other person.

Kinda confused....sigh

Jannis
07-13-2007, 10:02 AM
I suppose I am a different type of dresser than most of you because I do dress frequently to go on a date with a guy. I find it stimulating and very sexy to have a guy take my hand and walk with me. I enjoy the way they treat me as their date and will usually get invited back to their place. I am very passable and have older gentlemen even propose marriage to me!!! They know I am a male, obviously, but I am not getting into that situation ever again. It is all what you want to do with your gender and presentation.

RobertaFermina
07-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Jessica,

I joined the confused crew last week, though my date cancelled. I found myself in a moment enthralled with the man and with being the beautiful woman who was the object of his interest.

All week long, before the date we set I was surprised, shocked with myself. Still, the moment of meeting him, embracing him, etc. was real in time, space, and in my heart.

Too bad he cancelled....It'll be a while before I discover what you apparently know....what comes next.

:hugs:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Karren H
07-13-2007, 10:19 AM
Nope!! I dress for myself and meeting others, male or female, doesn't do anything for me at all... And I've been faithly married for 31 years...

Karren

Kate Simmons
07-13-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm never confused when I'm dressed regardless of who I'm with and know exactly who I am. Whether my company happens to be guys, girls, aliens or anyone else.:happy:

Bonnie D
07-13-2007, 10:30 AM
I have been with men in private while dressed and had lived a 'double life' for a period of time. It became too stressful for me and I had to come out to my SO about my dressing, my interest in men and my unfaithfulness. We are helping each other deal with all this and will continue to do so. I am now seeing a gender pyschiatrist to help me cope with my issues. I am leaving my SO with the promise to be best friends and we will keep in constant contact. My plan will be to meet a man who I can have a long-term relationship with, who will accept my dressing and who will be someone I can be a woman for without the HRT and SRS.

If having a double life means that you are being unfaithful to someone then be prepared for a lot of flak, and understandablely so. I cannot justify my unfaithfulness nor will I try to. My SO told me that I should have left her first and then dated men or if I was waiting for my kids to get older before leaving her then I should have waited and just stuck to my dressing in private, which she also didn't know about but is a different issue. I agreed.

Bonnie

kathy333
07-13-2007, 10:33 AM
hell'o when i found this site i was happy i mean guy who liked to ware girls clothes. then i tryer to get to know a few of you . then i found one of you to meet and talk to, but our first meeting felt like me wonted. don't get me wrong it helpped me answer a lot of my sexualty quistions. anyway the thing is i dont even cosider myself bi couies anymore. i want a woman that likes that i ware womans clothes.

Daintre
07-13-2007, 10:39 AM
I did have a short relationship with a man, I found it very rewarding, but I never pursued it after a few meetings. I do look back at times and wonder about him, I am glad I had the relationship, but I found a woman who I thought was my soul mate and married her.

Jenna Lynne
07-13-2007, 10:44 AM
When I was younger, I was always much too scared. Today I feel more secure and would love to try it if the guy was nice, but at 53 I doubt I'm cute enough to attract the right kind of attention.

So I guess I'm saying, go for it while you're young!

***Jenna***

SatinDoll00
07-13-2007, 10:47 AM
When I was younger, in my teens, I had a friend (male) that knew about my dressing. He and I had sex several times with me dressed. Eventually, we both sort of "grew out of it"...we still are aquaintences, but we never talk about it.

I haven't been with a man in almost 20 years now...sometimes, when dressed, I do think about it, but like someone above said, if you are married, you shouldn't cheat. If your spouse approves though...a threesome while dressed sounds sort of heavenly!!

Morgan

Jennifer_Ph
07-13-2007, 10:50 AM

Every time I dress up I am with a guy... well... because I am a guy.

karynspanties
07-13-2007, 11:18 AM
As far as meeting men while dressed.YES, I have been with men, usually older who enjoy a gurl like myself. That's when I feel the most feminine.

Jeri.x
07-13-2007, 12:53 PM
I realized that we're global. So I can understand & excuse some sisters around because they don't speak or write english all the time (but they're trying). For that, it's okey as long as you're doing your best.
On the other note...yes, I dress for myself first and formost. And yes at times I would like to look attractive to attract men. In the past I had encounters, one asked for a date. All these, 'coz when I put on lingeries, skirts & etc. I'm a girl (at least in my mind). I'm never attracted to women when I'm in that state. But then ofcourse when I'm in my man's clothes only then I'm so into women.

PS
Karyn, I just lovvve your avatar.

Kellicd
07-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Yes I have dressed to meet with guys. I find it very intoxicating when a man treats me as a woman. I get swept up in the moment and erotic desires. I absolutely love to dress to meet and be with men. I also have dressed and met with some women as well and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.

joann07
07-13-2007, 01:55 PM
When I dress, I pretty much dress for myself. I'm not interested in attracting guys.
Now, I've never had a bi-sexual experience with a CDer, but it would be interesting to check it out just to see what its like.

LindaTS
07-13-2007, 01:59 PM
I said here before that I used to date a guy. Unfortunately for me it just wasn't something that I enjoyed. I do however, love to be with other trannies. Lesbian? Call it what you will, I do enjoy it. And yes, I enjoy being with females too.

leggy_tiana
07-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Even though I am attracted to femininity, I do like dressing up for men and always hope they find me femininely attractive. The thought of being treated as a lady by a handsome, intelligent, kind-hearted man is very captivating. However, up until now, my interactions with men have been limited to group gatherings. I always welcome the company of men because I realize how wonderfully feminine they can make me feel. I have been asked out on dates in the past but have not accepted. Perhaps the right gentleman -- tall, professional and handsome -- hasn't asked me yet. But simply knowing a man finds me attractive enough to ask out plunges me deeper into a state of feminine reality.

JessicaDC
07-13-2007, 04:21 PM
I've been dressing since I was 11 or so. I dress because I want to know what it's like to be a girl. I've fantasized about boys while clothed before, but wasn't until I was in college when I had my first sexual experience with a boy. And then it wasn't until way after college until I had my first experience clothed. And I didn't "go all the way" until a few years ago.

Sometimes I think I love girls so much that I sometimes fill that void by being a girl myself. But when I'm dressed I just become this ****ty person who really wants to be with boys.

Thank you all for sharing...it's good to know I'm not alone.

Marcie Sexton
07-13-2007, 04:25 PM
I got some second looks, but not so much as a wolf whistle...

Julia Welch
07-13-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm strictly a ladies man....whatever I'm wearing...lol

I've never been in an awkward position with another male and nor would I be tempted if the occassion arose.

I might be interested in his wife/gf though....:heehee:

staceyanne
07-13-2007, 05:35 PM
my first sexual encounter was with a man . he wanted me any way dressed or male. i just didn,t feel right not dressed for him. i do dress for myself but love to tease and be admired by men.

shedives1986
07-13-2007, 05:54 PM
YES! I have been in a wonderful relationship with a man for almost 3 months now. I had immediately felt comfortable with him and told him that I was a CD. He then confessed to me that his being gay and going on a date made him a bit self conscious. Unfortunately he's the only one outside of this forum I've told about my dressing and I'm a bit scared to come out. We're working on it together and are spending the weekend together this weekend, maybe this will be the weekend we can both overcome our fears. :happy:

But this isn't about me, it's about you. Don't worry, your not the only one who feels like this.

--Erica

trannie T
07-13-2007, 05:54 PM
I enjoy intercourse with other crossdressers. Of course I mean talking, not sex. Dressed in male or female clothing I still like girls.

sami1952
07-13-2007, 06:23 PM
I usually just dress for myself,i don't try to impress males ,i do it to satifly my desire to look and dress like a female.

shericd7
07-13-2007, 07:32 PM
I do like to dress for the attention of men..When I go out to a club that is what I'm dressing for the attention and hopefully for more afterwards..

Tasha T
07-14-2007, 01:24 AM
While not dressed I am solely attracted to women, however when dressed I so fully identify with women that I fantasize about being with a man. One time I was dressed out at a club and I did meet a guy and we kissed, but that was it. I still fantasize big time about being with a guy, but am nervous about it.

mrde2006
07-14-2007, 05:05 AM
Strictly an at home type of thing for me.

Mitch23
07-14-2007, 06:11 AM
I find my boundaries are getting a little fuzzy these days. Would never have dreamed of doing anything with a guy, but some of t girls are really sexy ...

Mitch

Chelseaswpa
07-14-2007, 08:27 AM
As I just posted in another topic- I am attracted to a very narrow band of guys- usually lotsa muscles- NO HAIR (on the body) lol, good looking of course, and must be nice to talk to- not just talk of sex- more a dicscussion of issues that I am interested in. I am more attracted to other girls like ourselves, as we have so much in common.

jasmim101
07-14-2007, 04:22 PM

I guess I'm officially bi now...

Never thought about it that way before...but it'd like I have a double life.

Kinda like when I'm Jessica I'm not the that other person.

Kinda confused....sigh

ive tried it , found it 2 be nice.

jasmim101
07-14-2007, 04:30 PM
dressing up with other xdressers is good fun,

Kendra mtf
07-14-2007, 05:06 PM
I am only attracted to men when I dress, but only their package. Men do nothing for me while dressed in drab. Does anyone feel the same way? I have only been with 1 man but it was amazing. Felt so right.

Cheryl T
07-14-2007, 06:31 PM
When I was younger I dressed of course with the intent to be "sexy" and perhaps draw the attention of some admiring male. I was always too scared to go through with any meeting and now I'm glad it was that way. My S.O. is so understanding about my need to express myself and explore my femininity. She allows me free reign to be me and helps in anyway she can.
Now I find I dress for me. I wear what makes me feel attractive "to me". No more trying to be the fashion plate. Now I want to be just another woman in the mall (right Becky?... :heehee:). I suppose in some ways this has made me feel more in touch with my femme side and has allowed it to blossom so much more than it could have were I dressing for others.

Renee_B
07-16-2007, 08:56 PM
I am only attracted to men when I dress, but only their package. Men do nothing for me while dressed in drab. Does anyone feel the same way? I have only been with 1 man but it was amazing. Felt so right.

I know I do, when I'm dressed I fantasize about being with a man, even though I can't imagine what kind of man I'd be attracted to. When I'm out of dress, I'm 100% into women.

Props to JessicaDC for exploring more of herself :)

angelfire
07-16-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm not even close to passable, and I doubt I ever can be with my build. I think I'd only want to be with a man if I could pass well enough to genuinely feel like I deserve to be treated like a woman, so for the forseeable future, I don't see it happening.

TracyH
07-16-2007, 10:06 PM
When I was younger I had a lot of problems because I confused gender and sexuality. I thought I should be gay since I dressed like a girl. Well, after a couple experiences that were about as much fun as changing a flat tire, I gave it up and decided to be a straight crossdresser.

However, if given the opportunity, I would go out to dinner of the movies with a guy. There's just something about having dinner paid for, or having a door held open, or being lead by the hand that I want to experience.

lawnmanmo
07-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi Girls
Well I ALWAYS said that there were certain CDs who did enjoy being with a man and not necessarily for sex. I for one LOVE to be out and about with a good looking PASSABLE CD women who loves the role and the image to the nines. To be out and about as a regular couple and not have the world suspect anything is a thrill beyond compare....even MORE SO for my CD friend.
Jerry

Marianna Julianna
07-17-2007, 04:39 AM
Well I'm sitting here dressed right now, alone as it so often has to be. I just wondered what the definition of 'be with a man' is. If it means have I ever wanted to have intercourse with a man whilst dressed the answer is a resounding no, if it means would I like to be in the company of a man while dressed well I have been, but it was a fancy dress party so you expect that and anyway it was trying to look like a man in frock, now, if it means would I like to get all dressed up like I am now, with my hair nice and something very classy and feminine on and have a nice gentleman come to call in his car and take me out to dinner and treat me like a lady all evening in a purely platonic way then yes, I would love that. It ain't gonna happen, except in my wildest dreams but I would love to have that experience. The same as I would love to have the experience of going to work as a woman (although not my work, something a bit more feminine really) of going through the process of getting dressed up to go to any occasion, wedding, hell even a funeral (I always look best in black). I assume that many of the girls who fully dress and are heterosexual would feel the same way, with maybe variations.

MsJanessa
07-17-2007, 07:09 AM
When I was younger, I was always much too scared. Today I feel more secure and would love to try it if the guy was nice, but at 53 I doubt I'm cute enough to attract the right kind of attention.

So I guess I'm saying, go for it while you're young!

***Jenna***
you would be surpised darling---I say go for it.

Michelle (Oz)
07-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Never, and have no interest. I wear an engagement and wedding ring when dressed to avoid any confusion. As a result, I am referred to as "Mrs" by staff such as at hotels.

Rachell
07-17-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm strictly a ladies man....whatever I'm wearing...lol

I've never been in an awkward position with another male and nor would I be tempted if the occassion arose.

I might be interested in his wife/gf though....:heehee:

I am in total agreement with Julia :p

nooblet
07-17-2007, 01:23 PM
this is such an interesting topic. i find myself reading all these topics on my phone just to keep up to date. but this one i had to post on! i often find myself thinking of male interaction when dressed i have gotten some attention but dont think myself to be ready at this point it would take maybe a cd or t girl so get me out me my shy state :) any takers?