PDA

View Full Version : Cheating when using the facilites !

amberchgo
07-13-2007, 10:50 AM
OK... hoping to have some fun with this post.

Here's the question... When you are dressed, what percentage of the time do you "cheat" and stand up ? You know, in the bar, you want use the facilities. Maybe you're at work and in the middle of a project and don't want to take a lot of time.

I ask because, I am AT work, but like a good girl, I sat !!!:winking:

joann07
07-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Went I'm out, I pretty much sit down.
The only time I'm cheating is when I'm at home.

Karren H
07-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Not me!!! I just use the men's room enfemme... That's not cheating is it? lol

Check it out for yourself.... http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhutton/album/576460762394417397/photo/294928804287866746/15

Karren

Jenna Lynne
07-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Do you want to splash your shoes and stockings?

Daintre
07-13-2007, 10:56 AM
I actually look forward to the sitting part, so I have no desire to cheat.

kathy333
07-13-2007, 10:58 AM
Truth be told the only time that i don't sit to go is when the bathroom is to bad to sit, becaose men are pug. they don't know how to use the bathroom without p****** all over everthing

i know this because i am one!!

but back to what you were asking. no i don't cheet.

Stephenie S
07-13-2007, 11:05 AM
Been sitting for several years now. It's much more comfortable, and clean.

Oh, and I use a lot of toilet paper on the seat if I am away from home.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Eileen
07-13-2007, 01:45 PM
For the past 20 years I have only sat. Just would not be natural to stand. How would a woman do that?

Eileen

KandisTX
07-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Many times when a CD gets "busted" for using a ladies room is because they forget the simple rule. "Women sit ". Feet facing the wrong way in a stall is a dead giveaway ladies. Besides, it is a proven fact that you empty your bladder more efficiently when seated .

Kandis:love:

LindaTS
07-13-2007, 01:53 PM
Do you mean there's another way other than sitting? WOW I learn something every day.

Shelly Preston
07-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Please use polite terms when replying to this thread or it will be closed

You may have already noticed some editing

Maggie Kay
07-13-2007, 02:02 PM
I've been sitting always for most of my life even in public men's rooms. At home, I never have stood up to do it . Seems totally weird to me to let the stuff splash everywhere. If you have to clean the B.R. you learn this pretty fast.

amberchgo
07-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Please use polite terms when replying to this thread or it will be closed

You may have already noticed some editing

Sorry Shelly.. My fault for a poorly worded thread.

Amber

JoAnnDallas
07-13-2007, 02:52 PM
I went in the other day, walked up to the urnal, stood there and nothing. I then walked into the john, sat and no problem. Guess I so used to sitting, that I just can't do it standing up. LOL

Kate Simmons
07-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Puh-lease! What's to cheat? You gotta go, you gotta go. It's just plain silly to discuss stuff like this.:rolleyes:

Sam-antha
07-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Salandra might I add, what is meant by cheating ? Pretending ?
Pretending to do what ?
Yes I know and I am glad that I was not standing up in that train when the "had to happen sometime" thread got born.
~Samm

KandisTX
07-13-2007, 03:41 PM
In all honesty, the answer is simple. If en femme, you sit down. If en homme, you have the choice of either sitting or standing, but remember if you are en femme, as I stated in my previous post that feet facing the wrong way are a DEAD GIVEAWAY that you are in the WRONG rest room.

Kandis:love:

Marcie Sexton
07-13-2007, 03:42 PM
I try to practice sitting not matter what mode I'm in. Practice leads to perfection...

PheonaP
07-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Always sit. Haven't stood for more years than I can count. :heehee::heehee:

KimberlyS
07-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Puh-lease! What's to cheat? You gotta go, you gotta go. It's just plain silly to discuss stuff like this.:rolleyes:

Thank you Salandra. I sit or stand what every pleases me at the time. But I do try to be a bit discrete when enfemme using the womans. I do not need to have some gal go scream out the door "there is a guy in there" while I am standing there with my skirt up over my head. It only makes sense.

I once asked a gal in the womans rest room where the urinals were. She gave me this look and left. :heehee: :heehee:

trannie T
07-13-2007, 06:24 PM
I cheat, I'm the kid who copied your math test in school too. I find it a lot easier to stand and control panties, pantihose and skirts when standing.

Paula Roush
07-13-2007, 06:34 PM
When you go in and use the Facilites, You look and see how clean they are.

I get so mad when my panties get damp from wet seat.

Not everybody has a bird so why wet the seat.

:tongueout

Phyliss
07-13-2007, 07:37 PM
I began "sitting" long before I started dressing. Wife kept complaing that I was making a mess. "Sitting" solved that. Found it to be quite comfortable and have been doing that ever since.
Except foe just this past weekend I was mowing the grass on my riding mower and realized I had to "have to". Walked inside and for some really odd reason just plain "stood" felt really strange.

AmberTG
07-14-2007, 12:01 AM
I probably sit at home more then when out in public, I don't like sitting on a seat that's wet. If the seat's clean, I sit. Actually, I never stand at home anymore.
My question would have to be, doesn't anybody know how to pick up the seat before doing what they have to, standing up anymore? How hard is that to do? I've lived with women all my life, I learned a long time ago to pick up the seat.

dashi30
07-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Ok this may seem like a really silly question...and since we are online it is ok to giggle <blushing already> But as a newbie who is almost to the point to having a girls night out with my SO and our girlfriend, when we are at a club and I am dressed up which bathroom do I go into? I am really confused and this is one my SO can't help me out with. PLEASE HELP!!!

:love:
Kaylee

mrde2006
07-14-2007, 05:27 AM
I sit when ever possible at home, haven't had the opportunity or nerve to go out.

Mitch23
07-14-2007, 06:09 AM
not a silly question at all - lots of previous threads on just this subject - try a search. My view is - dressed as a girl = girls room, dressed as a boy = boys room. If you are with other girls it shouldn't be a problem. Obviously avoid upsetting anyone or local bylaws or getting arrested!

Mitch

Raychel
07-14-2007, 06:17 AM
I don't go out dressed, SO it is not really an issue, I stand when in public, When at home I sit, just to keep things cleaner. Not sure why I bother with 3 kids (all boys) in the house. :Pullhair:

Kristen Kelly
07-14-2007, 07:31 AM
not a silly question at all - lots of previous threads on just this subject - try a search. My view is - dressed as a girl = girls room, dressed as a boy = boys room. If you are with other girls it shouldn't be a problem. Obviously avoid upsetting anyone or local bylaws or getting arrested!

Mitch

:iagree:

I have been out enfem so much I have to stop went in Drab to think were am I going. Here is another post I've written about the same subject.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=905380&postcount=23