PDA

View Full Version : I Love Friday's, but am so jealous....

KandisTX
07-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Yes, I LOVE Friday's, because that means I get to underdress more than normal. What I mean is that I wear panties and pantyhose on a daily basis, but on Friday's I get to wear a bra as well. It's casual on Friday's here so that means I can wear my leather vest and that of course hides any indicators of bra straps and the cups if they are not "flush" against my chest.

Now, on to the jealousy part. I am so jealous of the GGs I work with, the clothing they get to wear on a daily basis is so beautiful and looks to be SO comfortable that I am often wanting to ask them where they bought it so I can go buy, or at least try on, the same thing. Alas, such is the life of a "semi closeted" (here at work anyway) CDer.

Kandis:love:

Stephenie S
07-13-2007, 12:36 PM
So ask, hon. Most people LIKE to talk about themselves.

Stephie

dancinginthedark
07-13-2007, 12:37 PM
[...]I am often wanting to ask them where they bought it so I can go buy, or at least try on, the same thing.[...](here at work anyway) CDer.

Have you ever considered just asking? You could always say you know someone who would look wonderful in the item in question. No need to let them know you are talking about yourself is there? :)

dancin

KandisTX
07-13-2007, 12:39 PM
I suppose I could just ask... but then...I am usually one that may end up saying too much to the wrong person... I don't really need THAT nightmare ;)

dancinginthedark
07-13-2007, 12:49 PM
I suppose I could just ask... but then...I am usually one that may end up saying too much to the wrong person... I don't really need THAT nightmare ;)

Okay a talker huh? Let's see --- maybe you could think of someone in your life other than yourself who would possibly want the item and preface the question with [my S/O, my sister, ect] would love that outfit where did you get it? Now the focus is not on yourself in your mind but someone else. Might help if you think of some “what if” scenarios before hand so you know what to say and not be caught off guard. Now back on topic before some mod slaps my hand. :tongueout

I'm glad you are able to enjoy casual Fridays at work. Must give a secret thrill to know you are wearing a bra and no one knows. :)

KandisTX
07-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Okay a talker huh? Let's see --- maybe you could think of someone in your life other than yourself who would possibly want the item and preface the question with [my S/O, my sister, ect] would love that outfit where did you get it? Now the focus is not on yourself in your mind but someone else. Might help if you think of some “what if” scenarios before hand so you know what to say and not be caught off guard. Now back on topic before some mod slaps my hand. :tongueout

I'm glad you are able to enjoy casual Fridays at work. Must give a secret thrill to know you are wearing a bra and no one knows. :)

Yeah, it is somewhat a "thrill" to be wearing one and I'm the only one that knows. ;) I have asked some times for "my wife" as to where they found an outfit, and it has worked out okay. I just sometimes am not sure which of them won't mind some guy asking where they got a specific blouse or skirt or dress etc.

When it is colder here (not very often), and I have to wear my suit jacket as well, I can wear what I want, like one day I wore a body briefer and my pantsliner slip type thing (long legged pettipants) and a camisole.