PDA

View Full Version : To Purge or Not........

Andi
07-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Here's a question for all of you who don't have spouses or girlfriends who know about or tolerate your CD adventures.

If you knew you had to go to the hospital in the next week for major surgery would you purge your girl things, pictures, etc before you went in???

Wendy me
07-13-2007, 04:06 PM
No………….

tifftg
07-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Life always can take its twists and turns. Good luck at the hospital if the question was more than hypothetical.

tiff

Marla S
07-13-2007, 04:50 PM
I'd clean up my computer, and maybe look for a save place outside the home.

Good luck in the hospital and best wishes.

az_azeel
07-13-2007, 06:29 PM
no... but i would invest in a lockable suitcase...

trannie T
07-13-2007, 06:29 PM
The only reason to purge is if you weat the same size as I do, in which case put all your clothes in a big box and send them to me.
If you expect to be crippled for life following surgery then purge as you will not be able to dress anyway. If you expect to die it will make no difference. If you plan to survive you are going to want your clothes again.

Kate Simmons
07-13-2007, 07:44 PM
Not really. I have a lock for my room where all my gal stuff is. If someone wants to get in there that bad while I'm gone, it's at their own risk as it may just very well "feminitize" them.:heehee:

Stephenie S
07-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Whatever for, hon? Is this to prevent anyone from discovering your "secret" while your are in hospital? Or is it to prevent someone discovering your "secret" if you happen to not survive? I am puzzled by your question.

Would I? No. I know I would want everything when I returned. So will you, dear, so don't purge.

Stephie

angelfire
07-13-2007, 08:50 PM
I'd clean up my computer, and maybe look for a save place outside the home.

Good luck in the hospital and best wishes.

I agree entirely. If I were to die, I wouldn't want anyone to find out. I'd want them to remember me as I they did, not have to find out something like that. I'd also clean up my computer, and probably hide my clothes somewhere they'd be okay for a few days, but where no one else I know would look.

Good luck.

Stephenie S
07-13-2007, 08:58 PM
I hope that someday you both learn that CDing is not a shamefull act one has to feel guilty about. Celebrate your differences.

Lovies,
Stephenie

cutbait
07-13-2007, 09:55 PM
only if your heals are size 9.... you know the devil wears size 9 heals