PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms

JessicaDC
07-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Sorry girls I know there have been lots of threads about forms but I was wondering if anyone can suggest the best ones and most reasonably priced to get?

All I have now are these "chicken cutlets" that girls used to enhance...they work ok by they're not real forms...

I know ebay has them but the prices vary so much that I don't know if what I'm getting are the real deal...

thanks for the help.

Marcie Sexton
07-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Here is where i got mine and just got a second pair a wee bit smaller...

www.thebreastformstore.com

JessicaDC
07-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Thanks! I guess around a hundred or so the norm huh?

Marcie Sexton
07-13-2007, 05:06 PM
yea pretty much for any kind of quality...

Wenda
07-13-2007, 05:33 PM
I have purchased all of mine on line, maybe 8 pairs. I haven't bought any from thebreastformstore, but a lot of girls here have, with great reports.
Also check out www.siliconeworks.com. Paris is great and even sent my one form when I lost a boob. (don't ask!!) wenda.
btw, if you want CLEAVAGE, check out NuBra on the silicone site or freebra on the Glamor boutique site!! instant cleavage.

Marcie Sexton
07-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Sounds like a good reason to look for a third pair...

shedives1986
07-13-2007, 05:45 PM
I have the Gold Seal forms from Thebreastformstore and I really like them. They come with a tape kit, which actually lets you go braless (if you don't get a size too big) I'm an exact average 36B and I have no problem keeping them stuck. My only problem with them is the nipples are a little too "perky" for me. Unless I wear something padded they do kinda stick out a bit.

--Erica

Marcie Sexton
07-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey if you got it flaunt it :heehee:

dashi30
07-13-2007, 09:04 PM
I just ordered my forms from the breastformstore.com. Alot of the girls here seemed to like the site so I checked it out and I was impressed. They were a bit pricey, however, they made up for it by being very personable. I highly recommend them. I can't wait for mine to come in the mail. I hope that helps!:D

:love:
Kaylee

urbanchamp
07-14-2007, 07:07 AM
I just ordered my forms from the breastformstore.com. Alot of the girls here seemed to like the site so I checked it out and I was impressed. They were a bit pricey, however, they made up for it by being very personable. I highly recommend them. I can't wait for mine to come in the mail. I hope that helps!:D

which style did you order? i'm just curious.

Stephenie S
07-14-2007, 09:15 AM
I feel that PALS are by far the best value for the money. New that is. You can find real bargains on the internet for better silicone ones used.

You can buy PALS for less than $100 new. And a very good feature of PALS is that they come individually wrapped so you can try them out without opening the package and return them if the size or shape is not to your liking.

Stephie

janet1234
07-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Yes, thebreastformstore, they are most helpful and polite on phone and the product is super, a lovely appearance and feel. I want to get another pair but a bit smaller.

Mollyanne
07-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Hi Jessica, I bought my forms from e-bay. Actually I bought two sets, the first was a B cup with a adhesive backing(chest has to be hair free for attachment) or you can leave the backing in place. Pricing was very reasonable, the second pair I bought came from Canada and was a D cup no adhesive backing and nipples that protrude alittle more then my other pair. I personally like this pair better due to my body characteristics(large frame).
Hope this answers some of your questions.

:love: Mollyanne

dashi30
07-14-2007, 06:59 PM
which style did you order? i'm just curious.
I got the gold seal type size 9.

:love:
Kaylee

Veronica E. Scott
07-15-2007, 11:52 AM
You will love them I have the same and I can't emagine being without them .
Boy do they feel good. Just love them.

Sedona
07-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Jessica (and others), this might help:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62806

Cheers,

stephanie100
07-15-2007, 01:20 PM
yeah www.thebreastformstore.com
thats where i get mine from

ronna
07-15-2007, 03:11 PM
It seems like you can spend as much as you want to on those babies.
I've never bought any of those life-like silicone forms, I've seen ones sewn into bras and even on the outside of bras! But for my $15, if you just want to stuff your bra, you can't go wrong with the water/oil filled pads that have a tricot covering. Assuming no one will see them, they give a nice natural look and feel.

celeste26
07-15-2007, 04:02 PM
I have considered the proactive-prosthesis www.proactiveprosthetics.com. It will allow me to show cleavage without the taping and bother of the many other ways. It is pricey though and that is a major consideration. Still for what you get, a custom made set of boobs, how could it get better.