PDA

View Full Version : Whats your routine to dress

Cynthia_0101
07-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Just wondering what everyone else's routine to dressed is.

Mine is shower and shave, moisturize and apply my make up then try on about 20 different outfits before I find the one I like.

Cynthia

Jodie Wexler
07-14-2007, 12:08 AM

Mine is shower and shave, moisturize and apply my make up then try on about 20 different outfits before I find the one I like.

Cynthia

Throw in some shopping first and then some pictures after, maybe a little wine in the middle and the rest is the same.

aka.laura
07-14-2007, 03:01 AM
Same thing here ;o) You might add getting changed every 30 minutes or so and redoing/adding/perfecting my makeup:D

teresa jeen
07-15-2007, 07:01 PM
my routine is to either shower or bathe(calgon take me to my spot) shave while im doing this i mentally(whew) picture myself in the outfit im feeling, such as goin out or jammies or naughty.

Alice B
07-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Shower, shave, get dressed in underwear, nylons and heels. Then do make-up, put on dress, earrings and jewlery & wig last. First I spend a bit of time deciding what I will wear. I like to take my time and enjoy the process of transfer to my female side.:hugs:

Angie G
07-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Get home from work shower shave get some girl thing on :hugs:
Angie

tifftg
07-15-2007, 08:13 PM
I usually lay clothes out first and decide what I am going to wear as that will occasionally impact how my makeup will look. Otherwise your plan to a T. Pardon the pun.

Tiff

Amy Sue
07-15-2007, 08:23 PM
I shave first, usually do it twice once in each direction and make sure I am using a fresh razor. Then I shower and clean up any rough spots with my shave while in the shower. Dry off, powder lightly and powder my forms. Next check my shave job one last time. Next padded panties, regular panties, bra and in go the girls before sitting down to do my face.

Full makeup - concealer, foundation, powder, shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipliner. Then I pick put what I want to wear or try on what I was thinking about while getting ready. After I decide, I get dressed, add some jewelry, usually just earrings. Put on shoes and my wig. Take look in the mirror to adjust the wig and do some brushing out. If I am in the mood I might tie the wig back with a scrunchie or a cute clip. Finally, I finish off by putting on my lipstick and /or gloss.

Amy :)

Karren H
07-15-2007, 08:27 PM
God.. All this showering and shaving!! Loll.. That's not even on my list... And most know my just-in-time crossdressing style... Where anywhere I can be alone for 15 uninterupted minutes is a candidate for a gender change station.. And its all coriagraphed... Bags packed with just what I need.. With maybe one additional outfit in the car...

So I guess my routine is simple.. Walk into a public restrrom as a male and walk out 15 minutes later female.. And go shopping..

I should patent it ..... Karren' Gender Changomatic.. From Ronco.. Not soldin in stores.. Also makes julian fries.. Don't be fooled by imitations.. Not legal in all countrys.. Gauranteed or double your gender back.. Not available in all states.. Have your VISA card ready, Karren is standing by to take your order.. Hehe

Love Karren

Stephenie S
07-15-2007, 09:20 PM
I don't have the time nor the energy to try on 30 outfits. I try to aply the same formula I have always used: I know that most of my tops go with most of my jeans, and I have a limited selection of tops to go with each skirt. So I will pick out the skirt, and I already know the tops that go with it. That's about it.

Steph

Sabrina Flowers
07-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Shave, shower, shave again. Always put my bra on first as it makes it feel more "real" when putting on my tights and other underwear. select top and skirt. then boots or heels. earings and jewlery, hair band. lipstick etc.
probally change outfits after 20mins depending on time.

Emily Ann Brown
07-16-2007, 12:11 PM
They don't know us do they Karren ?!!!

The shower/shave/lotion up is everyday thing for me. Dressing comes when the opportunity presents. And right after makeup comes get in the car and enjoy being a woman out on the go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Ann

Slip Affinity
07-16-2007, 12:15 PM
I shower at night before going to bed. Sleep in a nightie and panties. Get up in the morning, pick out a bra, fresh panties, thigh highs and a full slip. Slip into my polyester lounger/dress and catch up on the CD forums.

jakesun
07-16-2007, 12:16 PM
shower, weare my undies or something sexy and put my high heels then do my make-up then choose a dress

Cheryl T
07-16-2007, 06:10 PM

Cynthia

That sounds like me...except you forgot the part about being yelled at by my S.O. for taking so darn long to get ready....lol.

TracyH
07-16-2007, 06:58 PM
My method is to decide what I'm wearing, put on makeup, dress up in all the undergarments and put everything else into a backpack, then drive to wherever I'm going, dress up the rest of the way and then sit in the car and panic for thirty minutes.

windycissy
07-16-2007, 07:03 PM
I usually try to shave down completely the day before, so when the time comes to transform, once I've shave my face real close everything from that point is the same for me as it is for a woman. I usually have a pretty good idea of what I'm gonna wear based on the weather and where I'm going, and my makeup is very basic and always the same unless I'm going out in something dressy in the evening which is rare....a special time for me is a nice long bubble bath before I get dressed, shaving my legs with all those bubbles you'd never know I was a guy. Of course it's important to moisturize after getting out of the tub, and I have a terry robe and turban that make me look like a woman while I'm putting on my makeup, so by the time I get dressed I'm already into it.

Glenda58
07-16-2007, 10:33 PM
If going out shower shave dress. After work just quick change work outside make dinner 5 minutes tops.