PDA

View Full Version : A Song Of Hope!!!!!!! From Tiffany!

CDTiffany
07-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Hi girls. I found this forum about 1 year ago. Before hand I was CD Girl in the closet for 30 years. I thought it would be a thing that I did, for the rest of my life. Never thinking about going OUT! And enjoying the CD experience, that you see on-line, or read about in the Mags.
The only reason, I am posting this thread is because it might help other LIFE LONG CD GIRLS. I searched and searched. I never gave up! I met a make-up artist. And I went for it!!!! Some people get scared and flake!!! Dont do it!
If you find a way to enjoy your CD-Girl-hood. DO IT!!!!! You owe it to yourself!
30 years of hidding. (not fun). I have in the last 3 months, Met a make-up artist, Gone out in public, Had several photo shoots. I even became the cover girl for a West Hollywood Club. "COVER GIRL" No way!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is not to brag. but to encourage all of you girls like me. Yes you have a bunch of clothes. and you look pretty. FOLLOW THE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess what I am trying to say is.... I am the most shy person on the planet. I Thought I was a freak! (somewhat). I never thought in million years. that after 30 years of crossdressing, that i would actually really really get the chance to enjoy it!!!!!

And the Song Bird Keeps singing, Like she knows the score!

XOXO Tiffany

AmberTG
07-13-2007, 11:36 PM
That's a pretty impressive picture on the cover!

dashi30
07-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Wow Tiffany,
You rock. I have heard some girls here who have gave their :2c: and it was good advice about the crossdressing high were you just go crazy... so I have been keeping that in mind. I have been crossdressing for 3 years now, 7 months out in the open with my SO, and my confidence has been growing. Your words have helped that confidence grow even more! Thank you so much for the thread I really needed it. I must say the support of you girls is almost too much to handle:happy: You are beautiful, strong, and the cover is amazing!

:love:
Kaylee