PDA

View Full Version : Been out all evening dressed as a tart.

Sandra H
03-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Hi Girls.

I have just got back in after going around the town dressed as a tart. Far too much make up, black fishnet stockings and I kept flashing my stocking tops. It felt great with the wing on my legs.

It was for Red Nose Day and I was with some friends both men and women other men were dressed as tarts as well. It was a lot of fun and we collected lots of money for RDN.

For those who are not in the UK you can see what Red Nose Day is all about at the BBC link. Red Nose Day (http://www.bbc.co.uk)

Did any other UK girls take the opportunity to go out dressed?? If so please tell us all about it. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

ToniB
03-11-2005, 08:02 PM
You wicked girl Sandra, I bet you had a ball. Were the other participants CDers, and if not, were they aware that you were? If you'd told me about it I would have joined you, but I may have had a serious wife problem as well!

For you, it should have been a red and white nose day (in-joke).

ToniB

Sandra H
03-11-2005, 08:22 PM
You wicked girl Sandra, I bet you had a ball. Were the other participants CDers, and if not, were they aware that you were? If you'd told me about it I would have joined you, but I may have had a serious wife problem as well!

For you, it should have been a red and white nose day (in-joke).

ToniB

Hi Toni.

Yes I did have a great time, it was such a relieve to be able to walk around town and not be concerned if anyone would read me. I do not think any of the other men dressed are into cross-dressing. But then again who knows as they do not know about me being into cross-dressing.

You should have come with us, I am sure your wife would have been fine since you were raising money for a good cause. Then it would have been far too late to drive back home so you would have to spend the night. In the spare room as I am not that type, but we could have had a nice girly evening sat in our nighties with a drink chatting about cloths, shoes, panties etc.

ToniB
03-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Maybe one day Sandra, I'll have to start working on it again soon. And well done for collecting loadsa money for charity!

ToniB

Priscilla1018
03-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi Sandra,

Sounds like you had a great time.I am so......envious we have nothing like that in the states.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Wendy me
03-11-2005, 09:55 PM
yes we got robbed we need a nose thingy day...............or something like that ..........
a outrage it is ....................

racquel
03-12-2005, 04:10 AM
Good for you,had fun and helped people in need.The link you provided was the first I had ever heard about it.

Nina
03-12-2005, 04:19 AM
I hope to see some photo's of the night on my tarts thread. You must have taken some.

I went to the pub with some mates last night in male mode and there was quite a few men dressed as women out down here too.

I wished someone had asked me. But i guess they thought i'd make a rubbish woman. Oh well maybe next year :(

Fallen Angel
03-12-2005, 12:38 PM
any time some one can go out dressed have fun and do it for charity it"s got to be a great feeling. im a big one for doing for the comunity. all i can say is your a wounderfull person xxxx

Marlene4a
03-13-2005, 03:55 AM
Sandra:

It is good to be a tart once in a while. Good for the soul.

Susan S
03-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Have been out dressed as a tart at a weekend organised by a social club I belong to where the highlight of the weekend was a Vicars & Tarts party. I'm hoping that this year's theme will follow the rumours of Doctors and Nurses this year as I've now got the outfit.