PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal Pangs

windycissy
07-14-2007, 01:18 PM
I'm slowly coming back down to earth after 48+ hours as a woman, and it's so hard! I miss being her....

I had so much fun, putting on skirts and dresses to go shopping, putting on an apron to whip up something for dinner, laying out by the pool in a skirtini, even working up a sweat in her new jogging suit.

Does anyone else suffer these symptoms?

Kate Simmons
07-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Used to be Windy but not so much any more, since I can be en femme pretty much any time I want. It's kind of become "old hat" for me and is sort of really just a matter of putting on a different set of clothes with the same me either way.:happy:

Angie G
07-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Maybe to much of something isn't that good :hugs:
Angie

Samantha B L
07-14-2007, 01:53 PM
I am a CD'r and I love it. I can't say that I wouldn't be enfem 24/7 all year long if there was a way. I had a marvelous GG freind who I would stay with for days at a time. Usually I would stay dressed at her place for 2 days at a time. The day before I went home I would take everything off and put it back. It was a depressing feeling. But there's always next time. Samantha

Mitch23
07-14-2007, 03:49 PM
always a real downer for me when I have to go back to drab

mitch

Karren H
07-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Tell me about it!!! Had the same problem after just 24 hours enfemme.... SIGH

Karren

Denise01
07-14-2007, 04:22 PM
I know the feeling all too well about the big let down after being femme for a period of time.

you only had 48 + hours. when i was on vacation last March, I was femme for almost a whole month, and it had a very big let down when i got home.

Just cant wait till I go on vacation again

Denise

windycissy
07-15-2007, 02:03 AM
Angie, I know you're right, if I could never go back I'll bet I'd be just as bummed....tonight I consoled myself with a burger and many brewskies at a sports bar, life as a guy is good, although I'll have to work off those extra pounds before I can fit into my girl clothes again.

stephanie100
07-15-2007, 03:13 AM
I dress nearly daily but i know what you mean if I have to change to drab then i am not a happy bunnie prefer to be emfemme

Sheri 4242
07-15-2007, 03:49 AM
always a real downer for me when I have to go back to drab

Mitch: Several are expressing what you said so succinctly!!! I was dressing daily (18-plus hours a day if not 24/7) then had to quickly put "Sheri" under major control when my daughter moved back home to live with us -- pregnant with an abusive fiance a few states a way. My first (and only, unfortunately) grandchild was born soon after -- and she and her mom still live with us a year later. CDing has definitely been impacted -- but it has been worth it to keep my daughter and that precious, precious baby out of reach of that abusive -- and now dead-beat (not that such was of any shock) dad!!!

Slip Affinity
07-15-2007, 09:21 AM
I feel much more comfortable and relaxed when enfemme and I LIKE it that way.

Ruth
07-15-2007, 09:52 AM
I just had a 5 week enforced break from dressing because of family staying with us. I love seeing them but I surely missed my en femme time. I was in something like withdrawal by the end of it - suffering from indigestion and general grouchiness (which I did my best to hide!). Anyway, Ruth is back now and enjoying life again!

Ashley1
07-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Cissy just run a few extra miles this week and the brewskies will be gone.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

windycissy
07-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Cissy just run a few extra miles this week and the brewskies will be gone.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

Right you are Ashley! After a long run along the lake (and 200 crunches) I have my girlish figure back. It's a lot easier in the winter of course, I wear a lot of sweaters then, but I'm into sundresses this summer and those extra pounds really show.

Valerie Nicole
07-15-2007, 11:45 AM
I can sometimes get that feeling when I undress, but sometimes I actually feel just as good to change back into my male clothes as the original transformation felt. Also, I find this let-down is preferable to the guilt I used to have about dressing, where I would rush to get out of the clothes and almost feel like throwing up over what I had done.

windycissy
07-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Well, today was a first: after jogging as a guy this morning, while I was watching the Cubs game on TV I heard my nosy neighbors across the hall leaving so I changed into my girl's running outfit and went for another jog looking like this:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d931b3127cceb85b0e81f37300000005108IatWLlw0aW

ronna
07-15-2007, 06:19 PM
After I get dressed and made up, I don't want it to end!
But my time limit's up after about 2 hours, when I will have company again, company who wouldn't understand.

I didn't get to dress once the whole month of June!
I'm going nuts!

lawnmanmo
07-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Well, today was a first: after jogging as a guy this morning, while I was watching the Cubs game on TV I heard my nosy neighbors across the hall leaving so I changed into my girl's running outfit and went for another jog looking like this:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d931b3127cceb85b0e81f37300000005108IatWLlw0aW

Dear Cissy
How I would love to run into YOU while out jogging. I have been watching your threads and all I see is this lovely women getting more and more fem each time. I am sure that going back to drab now and then has to be a killer for you. Wish I could change that for you.
Jerry

windycissy
07-15-2007, 11:29 PM
Whoa, I never thought of myself as attractive in my sweats, I had hardly any makeup on, although I was showing a lot of skin....guys!

JoAnnDallas
07-16-2007, 10:11 AM
When I first came to Dallas in 2005, I stayed with my older sister. I was looking for work at that time. I had not been able to dress a lot until then. My sister had a clothing drive, so one day I found myself with a few dresses, skirts, panties, bra, slips, camies, and shoes that fit me. Soon after when my sister left for work and I did not have an interview, I would get all dressed up including makeup. Then at night I would change into a pair of womens slacks, womans t-shirt, and womans kids. I then got the urge to go out, so bought a wig off ebay. So over the next four months, I would get all dressed up durning the day, go out for drives or walks, and angro at night. I even wore night gowns or PJ's to bed. Then I found a perm job, the house sold in WV and wife came to Dallas. I had to stop dressing all together and boy was it rough. Even today I will have to fight the urge.

windycissy
07-16-2007, 05:48 PM
It sounds like the withdrawal pangs get more intense the longer the time period of dressing en femme....so it's relatively easy for girls who just dress up for an hour or so, but for those of us who have "lived" 24/7 as the opposite sex, the more we do it, the harder it is to go back.

Marianna Julianna
07-17-2007, 04:47 AM
Everytime sweetie. I have a feeling I might get bored with it all after a day or two though, so I'm not sure how I'd feel after 48 hours. The best I've managed so far is about 7.