PDA

View Full Version : need help with a problem(body rejects male clothes)

breannia
07-14-2007, 02:48 PM
This is my first thread so be gentle. I been noticing now that surmer is here and not wearing tee shirts under shirts that I am very senitive to the rough male shirts that I have to wear most of the time in the chest area. No problem with softer female tee and tops. Mentioned this to my SO and her answer was wear a bra or cami. So my question is, his any body else had a similar problem or is my body starting to reject my male clothes for better feeling female clothes. This is my first day wearing a bra under a male shirt so far so good. thanks Breannia

Mollyanne
07-14-2007, 03:04 PM
For starters let me say this----This is a first for me hearing that a body is rejecting clothes from another gender, it could be the detergent that is being used. Second, if wearing a cami or a bra does the trick and the SO suggested it then go for it, what could be bad? Good luck in any event!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Mitch23
07-14-2007, 03:17 PM
For starters let me say this----This is a first for me hearing that a body is rejecting clothes from another gender, it could be the detergent that is being used. Second, if wearing a cami or a bra does the trick and the SO suggested it then go for it, what could be bad? Good luck in any event!!!!

:love: Mollyanne
thats a good argument - I think I'll try that with my wife!

Mitch

Bernadina
07-14-2007, 03:48 PM
I've got some very nice female tees and shirts that feel a whole lot nicer than the male ones and are somewhat passable as male shirts.

I like the bra or camisole idea though. That is neat for your wife to suggest
it.

CaptLex
07-14-2007, 05:29 PM
So my question is, his any body else had a similar problem or is my body starting to reject my male clothes for better feeling female clothes.
Our bodies don't know if an item of clothing is "male" or "female" - it's just material, right? So either the material of the men's shirts is too rough for your skin or the detergent (or dry cleaning stuff?) is causing you to be sensitive to it. But I say wear whatever works for you. :thumbsup:

trannie T
07-14-2007, 06:24 PM
Good for you Breannia! Now that you have an excust to wear a bra in the summer you need an excuse to wear one the rest of the year.

samcs
07-14-2007, 07:42 PM
It doesn't sound like a proble to me. I would keep wearing the bra and mabe even try a cami for fun. Let's hope you can continue to wear it year round. Do other people notice that you are wearing it and is it a problem?

DAVIDA
07-14-2007, 08:37 PM
That same phenomenom happened to Klinger when he was forced to wear mens clothing. The same result happened when he wore a camisole under it!:heehee:

Stephenie S
07-14-2007, 11:43 PM
This is my first thread so be gentle. I been noticing now that surmer is here and not wearing tee shirts under shirts that I am very senitive to the rough male shirts that I have to wear most of the time in the chest area. No problem with softer female tee and tops. Mentioned this to my SO and her answer was wear a bra or cami. So my question is, his any body else had a similar problem or is my body starting to reject my male clothes for better feeling female clothes. This is my first day wearing a bra under a male shirt so far so good. thanks Breannia

Absolutely! Exactly the same problem. I started wearing a cami underneath my male clothes for warmth and comfort. Now that I wear women's clothes almost all the time I continue to wear camis. I think a cami makes most clothes feel nicer. I have 6 microfiber camis and I wear them daily. I wear them alone when it's really hot out.

Buy a microfiber cami and try it out. I think you will be very pleased with the comfort. They really do protect those tender little titties. While there are many days when I do not wear a bra, I am never without my cami.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Sheri 4242
07-15-2007, 12:18 AM
That same phenomenom happened to Klinger when he was forced to wear mens clothing. The same result happened when he wore a camisole under it!:heehee:

Very true -- this happened when Col. Potter, USA (IOW "regular Army") became c.o. of the 4077!!! Ah'hhh -- a M*A*S*H gf! That's good to know!

Our bodies don't know if an item of clothing is "male" or "female" - it's just material, right? So either the material of the men's shirts is too rough for your skin or the detergent (or dry cleaning stuff?) is causing you to be sensitive to it. But I say wear whatever works for you. :thumbsup:

All true!!! I am partial to the "baby-t's" that they sell at stores such as Aereopostal -- very soft and usually with a nice fem flare!!!

Kate Simmons
07-15-2007, 06:53 AM
Our bodies don't know if an item of clothing is "male" or "female" - it's just material, right? So either the material of the men's shirts is too rough for your skin or the detergent (or dry cleaning stuff?) is causing you to be sensitive to it. But I say wear whatever works for you. :thumbsup:Lex is right. Our bodies don't know the difference in the clothes, it's all in our "head" (more or less). I don't get that excited wearing "women's" things these days and I've kind of developed an attitude like a woman's libber. "Don't call me a woman, call me a person".LOL. In my mind, there is a certain "benefit" to this way of thinking. Women's clothes are not so special to women as they are just clothes, so I guess I've "graduated" to feeling more like a real woman in that there is no special feeling with wearing the clothes. Even so, I enjoy looking nice.Hard to follow maybe, I know but just bear with me, okay?:happy:

Wenda
07-15-2007, 09:59 AM
I actually have the opposite problem. I have a couple of nice company golf shirts made of a very 'slippery' feeling rayon. AS soon as i wear them my nipps get hard. Then, if my gf is there, she can't resist squeezing themI have a stretchy little microfibre bra that I can wearto cover the girls up a bit. :happy:w

DianaGomez
07-15-2007, 09:17 PM
LOL!!! Absolutely love you're reasoning!!!