PDA

View Full Version : I Did It! (went out dressed)

shedives1986
07-14-2007, 04:38 PM
I DID IT. Last night my SO and I were sitting around the house and he said that he was hungry, I kinda was too so we decided to go out and get something too. I was dressed, but really didn't feel like taking all of the time to take off the clothes I had just put on about 2 hours ago. so I just said lets go. My boyfriend of course inquired, and I just said "yes, I'm feeling lazy." So we went out and got some Subway and a couple movies.

It was nice having him there cause whenever I felt insecure I would hold his hand or cuddle up on his shoulder (this old couple thought it was really cute when I snuggleled up to his shoulder one time and they just beamed a huge smile from ear to ear.)

Anyway we came back and watched the movies and went to bed and it's now 4:30 in the evening and long story short I've been dressed for almost 24 hours. I'm getting hungry again, hmmm :happy:

--Erica

teresa jeen
07-14-2007, 07:16 PM
some nights i like to just put on a nice skirt and blouse and go for a ride in my car. it feels so naughty,plus i might get caught

shedives1986
07-15-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm sorry I should have clarified. What's so amazing about me going out to get food and a movie was that it was my first time. So when my BF inquired about my clothes he was inquiring about my Cami, forms, and obviously femme pants.

--Erica

Renee_B
07-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Congradulations, you are so very brave!

Chloe Jean
07-16-2007, 05:00 AM
you go girl! Glad you had a wonderful time, very girl should have fun her 1st time out. I hoping to do that this year , still have a few things to do and buy.
Hugs
Amelia

MsPriscilla
07-16-2007, 06:45 AM
Well done!! so now each timeqwill get easier, but never as exciting as that first time

Brianna Lovely
07-16-2007, 06:57 AM
Good for you, and I'm so glad you have a boyfriend to lend support and be there if you get nervous.