PDA

View Full Version : long time reader, need to vent a bit (kinda long)

yazooey
07-15-2007, 12:17 AM
Hey everyone,
I've been coming to this site for years but have never posted. i am so far back in the closet as far as my friends and SO are concerned so I've been laying really low. The funny thing is is that i shop for myself, fearing discovery by someone I know but I still do it. It's seriously like a weird addiction, seriously. I have so much on my mind right now. SO is out of town this weekend so I've been dressing just about the whole time. I love doing errands around the house dressed in heels, hose, proper undergarments, a nice skirt and a camisole top. Funny how clean the house gets when she's out of town. Lately, I've been driving on the highway dressed from the waist down in heels, hose, and a skirt. Up top, I've been wearing a bra, cami, and a nice crisp white polo button down. Very convincing yet discreet. Anyhow, I just wanted to finally post something here. Thanks, girls for all of the great stories, advice, and an open ear.

AllieSF
07-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Welcome to the forum a few (or many) years late. I Joined in February I think. You probably have some good stories to tell about how this forum has developed, regressed, and grown again over the years. There is a first time for everything, from going out to posting here. Thanks for joining in and enjoy yourself here when you can.

yazooey
07-15-2007, 12:32 AM
Thanks, Aluchi. Well, to see some members really develop their looks over the days is really impressive. It's so funny to see the 80's looks some have started with. Looks great by all means but still is really indicative of dressing to fit in. I've so many stories about my adventures and can't wait to share them. One really quick one. I was out of town a couple ofweeks ago so I decided to go shoe shopping. I stopped in at DSW. I love that place. self service and a huge selection. Not to mention great prices. Only problem is that the largest size they carry is 11. I usually wear a size 10 so I don't reallly fret about it. Anyhow, I chose and tried on a pair of black pointy toe pumps with a grat 4 1/2" heel. Wow, I just measured them. Anyhow, I was trying them on with no problems. A couple of really cute MILF's but no funny looks. I think that they were scared off by me. Anyhow, I went to pay for them and the sales girl asked, "Are these a gift for someone?" I panicked so I said, " Yeah, a Christmas gift" I'm an idiot, I know. She responded, "You must really be on top of things buying so early." She knew, was really cute about it and I just grinned. Really silly, I know.

AllieSF
07-15-2007, 12:44 AM
That's cool shoppinh for shoes. I finally joined the mainstream today and went for the first time to Wal Mart. I checked out their smallish shoe area and actually found some flats that looked good, but they didn't have my size. I just try them on trying not be too obvious as I do. Now I need to make a trip to another store to see if I can find my size. At $7.94 (I can't understand their way of pricing) I can't go wrong. That is almost the price of gas to get there and back!

yazooey
07-15-2007, 12:50 AM
Funny, especially in and around San Fran. Love that city. I've looked through Wal Mart too. great boot selection once the weather starts to get colder here. I don't care too much for their shoes though.

trannie T
07-15-2007, 01:17 AM
Welcome Yazooey, it is good to have "new" people join us. Going out is a lot more stressful than posting. I envy those of you with small feet my male size 13 makes it hard to find pretty shoes.

Kate Simmons
07-15-2007, 06:56 AM
Wow Yaz cool. It's nice that you can have some time to enjoy things. Good for you, Hon.:thumbsup::happy:

uknowhoo
07-15-2007, 09:41 AM
YAY! I'm sooo glad you decided to take the plunge and join in the fun, Yazooey... after many years, no less! Cute DSW story - so CD, lol - how many of us can relate to that. I do hope we'll be hearing more from you going forward. xoxo Tammi

Wenda
07-15-2007, 05:49 PM
oooh.... ummmm ...... I can handle it.. oooh ..... oh, to hell with it! LET'S BUY SHOES!!!! YAHOO!! Even when I am most unfemme, buying shoes is somehow therapeutic?!?!?!? My male footwear is a black pair of western boots (ostrich) 7 years old, fourth set of soles, a buckskin pair, same age, second set of soles, a pair of burgundy lace-up boots, first set of soles, a black pair of oxfords, second set of soles. A set of black runners.
I have given up on my inventory of womens's footwear: several pairs of thigh-high boots, several pair of knee high boots, 3 pairs of ankle high boots, probably 30 pairs of just great shoes with heels from 1" to 5". Red, black, white, snakeskin, pink, etc, etc.
Problem is, I am a wide 11 or regular 12 womens (US), so forget Sears, Walmart, etc. Payless sometimes surprises me with some excellent footwear. The rest I get on line. Right now I am looking for a pair of open-toe heels, preferable about 3". I was at a wedding last week and a very attractive and well-dressed woman had a pair to die for. Never got a chance to casually comment on them and find out where she got them. The saga continues. w.

Karren H
07-15-2007, 05:57 PM
That had to be the most pathetic VENT I've ever read.. My dog can vent better than that and she's deaf... Ohh and can't talke either.. You need to let that pent up anger out.. Way way way to nice for a vent IMHO.... Lol

BTW... Welcome to the fun side of the forum!! Hehe

Love Karren

yazooey
07-16-2007, 12:40 PM
I know Karren, that really wasn't a vent. It was more like a little sigh. It's just so nice to actually verbalize (write down) my thoughts. I finally know what it's like to write in a Journal and how therapeutic that may be. This site is like my journal only I share it with others that are so like minded. Karren, by the way, you are my hero for all of your adventures and openness with yourself. There are others too on this site but Karren comes to mind right off the bat. You all rule. I've actually driven through Pennsylvania many times dressed from the waist down enfemme. Brings back a lot of memories.

Karren H
07-16-2007, 01:07 PM
I knew that........ Was just in a goofy ass mood ...... Again!! Hehe. An I know what you mean... between this and a couple other forums and my blog, if I couldn't verbalize what's going on I think I'd explode... And thanks for the comliment.. Your too sweet!! :)

Karren

BarbaraTalbot
07-16-2007, 02:58 PM
You are certainly entitled to express yourself, especially after so many years of silence. Even in male mode I can't describe the weather in less than a paragraph! Barbara has 2-3 decades worth of suppressed thoughts to express.

Goodness, I described 3 largely uneventful shopping trips in my blog and I had to use a word counter to figure out that it ran 3,800 words!!

Big welcome, and even more so if you are in the closet should you feel free to express what you are feeling "out loud" so to speak even if it is only online.

For your level of fear, it is truly amazing to hear that you shop out there in the big scary world. I never expected or even wanted to until reading and sharing in this forum.

Best wishes

Fab Karen
07-16-2007, 04:55 PM
That's cool shoppinh for shoes. I finally joined the mainstream today and went for the first time to Wal Mart.
At $7.94 (I can't understand their way of pricing) I can't go wrong. That is almost the price of gas to get there and back!

Just ask the employees about their wages & benefits.

yazooey
07-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Barbara,
I know, it's kinda strange isn't it? Believe me, I'm still running on adrenalin when I first walk into the store looking at things with a fake disinterest until I start feeling more and more comfortable with the situation. I get all nervous again carrying my items to the changing room and then get comfortable again. Finally, my heart starts racing again when I go to the check out and then I calm down again once everything is bagged up. It's one heck of a cardio workout in my opinion and a lot morre fun than an elliptical. Buying shoes is more of a thrill because seriously, who buys their so shoes as a gift? I can't imagine that happening very often. But hey, sometimes I just don't care, sometimes I do. It all depends on my mood. Believe me, I get a lot of my courage from you all. After reading posts for a couple of hours I end up finding myself out the door to the thrift stores shopping for skirts, tops, shoes, dresses, etc. I hate you all for that but then again I love you all for it.

michelleliz
07-17-2007, 09:15 AM
It does have a way of growing on you

Michelle liz

Charleen
07-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Welcome! Glad you finally decided to jump in!
Bought a pair of slip ons with 3 " heels yesterday at Target when I was in full guy mode. Liked the shoes and don't care what a pimply face kid thinks.
Again, welcome. Love and xxxx, Lily