PDA

View Full Version : On The Dangers of CD, and Popcorn

Phyliss
07-15-2007, 06:00 AM
On the dangers of CD, volunteer work, open neck shirts and fresh popcorn.
I know most everybody can already see this one coming a mile away, but please let me tell the story.
Set up:
I'm somewhat involved in the local kids soccer league. Being "involved" means helping out in the consession stand, (aka the hot dog house). Actually this is something I rather enjoy. Where else can I get to interact with other "moms" and sometimes be accepted as one of the girls when chatting during slow periods. I've been doing this long enough so that almost all of the ladies who help out, know me and enjoy my company and ability to cook the burgers, steam the hot dogs, make coffee, cook the fries, and get the popcorn ready, while they take care of the candy, soft drinks, collect the money, make change and answer questions at the window. The secret I've discovered over the years of doing this is, that by volunteering to take the "time in the house" I'm not bothered with requests to help with field cleanup or other needed things. I do my "help work" but can choose to have some fun with it.
We had a game this past Tuesday and I happened to be chatting with the league president's wife, Ms. V. Now I've known her for about 8 yrs and we get along well. Never has been any sort of "uncalled for" remark made. I respect her too much and the last thing I want is to spoil any fun my grandson is having. So, during the small talk, I mentioned that I'd be working on Friday, but I hoped that the weather wouldn't be too hot, as I didn't want my makeup to "run". Said with an "over the top wink" She sorta laughed at this comment and taking the cue she commented that I'd be much cooler if I wore a skirt while working in there. Following her lead, I said something to the effect that I'd have to be sure to not wear too short of a mini so as to not make the other ladies look bad. Ms. V then said something that left me speechless for a minute. "I'd so like to dress you up for working in here" (OMG music to my ears) After about a minute pause of carefully choosing my answer, I replied with " You don't see me objecting do you?" At this point I think she realized that possibly she was going somewhere she didn't really want to be and quickly changed the subject. Talk about "temptation" to come out. Nice thought but totaly WRONG place and time.
So this past Friday evening there I am. Wearing the following: Loafers from Payless (black), a pair of slacks from Fashion Bug, (kahki colored, size 10) light blue checkered "guy" shirt and the CD required "trinity" of undies, (stockings,panties,bra). The slacks have belt loops so I was wearing a black belt to match my shoes, (I know, I know, black belt and shoes, with kahki slacks, not fashionable. I just haven't found the correct color brown loafers yet)
To complete the "cook look" I brought along my chef apron and a chef hat I have. (the mushroom looking style) As I was getting things ready, Ms. V walked in and yelled, "OMG, YOU DID IT!!!! . What she noticed was the length of the apron and for a second thought that I was wearing a skirt. Looking directly at her I said, "No, I wouldn't do something like that here, but let me get to the mall where I can blend in and do some serious shopping then you'll see a different person." (BIG wink wink) done here. Her only comment to that was, "I don't want to know anymore" Just to be able to have the last word, I said, "It's my grown up fun and I've been doing it for years. You've known me for years now and I haven't changed one bit." Again I think she kinda figured that it would be best if she "just didn't know what I was talking about"
So here I am flipping burgers, handing out hot dogs, popping corn and as usual it gets real busy, but I'm keeping up with everything.
I'm sure most everybody knows about or has seen the popcorn makers work and have a basic idea of how to operate them. So, a kettle of popcorn is ready and I reach in to empty it and just my luck there are a few kernnels still to be popped, one of them bursts just as I lift the lid. You guessed it. Like a laser guided rocket that thing lands in my open neck shirt and deposits itself in my bra directly between what little bit of cleaveage I have, (with a size 36B, I can get some) Can't get it out without attracting attention and much too hot to just "suck up the pain" Oh Ah Oh Ah, I'm in agony at this and trying hard to get it out of my bra. You just know at this point one of the other moms sees my problem and asks what happened. "Hot popcorn down my shirt, ow ow ow" "I'll bet that doesn't feel good"
Without thinking, I say, "Perfect aim, right between the cleavage and wow is it hot." as I'm pulling at my shirt and trying to pinch the center part of my bra to get it out. The "mom" didn't make any comment about this as I think I sorta reacted like any other mom would have in the same situation.
I quickly realized what I had said and not wanting to have any questions asked, I went back to work doing what was needed. However, I think she might have questioned what she heard me say, because I'd catch her looking at me every so often to be sure she really heard me say what I did.
The blister that was raised has come off and I'm left with a white spot of skin between my boobs until I can get that part re-tanned.

So,..... the lesson here is,....well, I'm not sure if there is a lesson, but just another one of "those things" that can only happen to me.

One last thing: I just know somebody is going to say something about "kids and dressing"
Just please don't. I wasn't wearing any makeup, wig or skirt, My wife was with me when we went to the game and TRUST me if there was anything amiss she would have jumped on me in a second. I have way too much respect for others to not do something so foolish as to embarrass myself or be accused of anything wrong when around a bunch of kids.

Tina Dixon
07-15-2007, 09:12 AM
:heehee:Got burned for having to much fun.

Mitch23
07-15-2007, 09:26 AM
That's made my afternoon Phyliss - thanks for sharing!

Mitch

uknowhoo
07-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Well, at least you didn't hav eto rip open your shirt to get the dang thing out! Thanx for sharing your amusing story, Phyllis. :hugs:

Raychel
07-15-2007, 09:41 AM
I am thinking 2 things, first is OUCH, second is fun story. :thumbsdn::thumbsup:

Jocelyn Quivers
07-15-2007, 09:48 AM
OUCH!!! Hopefully your bra wasn't burned or damaged in the process. Jocelyn

Roberta Lynn
07-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Funny story Phyliss, Thanks for sharing.
I have heard of someone using popcorn in their bra before, I just don't think it is supposed to be freshly popped :heehee:

kathy333
07-15-2007, 12:05 PM
GOOD STORY!!

thanks for sharing, next time have a clas of water ready. WET T-SHIRT:devil:

Angie G
07-15-2007, 12:11 PM
That sounds like my luck Phyliss :hugs:
Angie

Samantha B L
07-15-2007, 12:19 PM
That's the coolest thread in the last several days,Phyllis. I'm glad I logged on and read it. Sincerly,Samantha

AmberTG
07-15-2007, 12:47 PM
It was Friday, the 13th wasn't it? You just knew something had to happen! :-)

Bobbi Lynn
07-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Great story!

Diane1950
07-15-2007, 01:39 PM
You're wrong about being the only one, Phyliss. That's an application of Murphy's Law that happens to me too, with amazing regularity lol. Just keep right on having a good time

trannie T
07-15-2007, 04:14 PM
For you young crossdressers out there remember this story. Crossdressing can be a dangerous activity and should only be attempted by responsible adults. Do not try this at home!

Phyliss
07-15-2007, 05:19 PM
For you young crossdressers out there remember this story. Crossdressing can be a dangerous activity and should only be attempted by responsible adults. Do not try this at home!

"responsible"??? HA!

Do not try this at home, or any place where there is HOT food.

Seriously friends, it was a hoot doing the work but I have to tell you now that the blister has "popped" (hate that word all of a sudden) I have a patch of raw skin exactly where my bra band crosses. Not very comfortable.

Thanks for all the answers to the post. It wasn't funny at the time, but now that I think of it, just goes to show you why I don't buy any lottery tickets.