PDA

View Full Version : Friday 13

bobbie anne
07-15-2007, 06:40 AM
This was my lucky day. Went up town to pick up the mail and the local thrift store had a sidewalk sale on. Only kids stuff so I went in for a browse and found an almost new short denim skirt,. I took it to the cashier and explained it only had the size on the tag but no price. Oh she says, anything with no price is a dollar. Well girls I spent the week end in the back yard wearing my new purchase. So Friday 13 is my lucky day. anyone else have a windfall on this day. Bobbie anne

Kate Simmons
07-15-2007, 07:05 AM
Every day is a good day for me Bobbie. My absolute best days though are the days I make new friends. Sounds like you were enjoying the fruits of your day.:thumbsup::happy:

Wenda
07-15-2007, 09:53 AM
It was a good day for me as well, not because of dressing, but because I went in to work on a day off, and in one morning finished two files I have been struggling with. Ran errands, detailed my gf's car, painted my toes and nails, and got the urge to pump my breasts. Haven't done that for months. Got a bit carried away with the left one, sucked the air out of the cup progressively until my breast filled the entire cup, and left it there for probably half an hour. Of course when I let the suction off, my left one looked like a giant hickie! It is ok today. w.

amberchgo
07-15-2007, 10:24 AM
I painted the toes with Pink Diamonds. They sparkle! I luv it.

Went to a festival and kept kicking off the shoes to look at my toes.

Amber

Angie G
07-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Can't happen I have no luck :hugs:
Angie

ChastityInFemme
07-15-2007, 12:33 PM
13 is my lucky number...but this friday the 13th...was lame.

AmberTG
07-15-2007, 12:36 PM
"If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all"--Cream, "Born Under a Bad Sign"

Actually, I had a pretty good day, nothing special, but pretty good.

Jenna Lynne
07-15-2007, 06:01 PM
"If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all"--Cream, "Born Under a Bad Sign"
The lyric was written by William Bell, the music by Booker T. Jones. They wrote it for an Albert King session. Cream covered the Albert King recording.

The Cream version is the one I remember, though!

***Jenna***

JennMW
07-15-2007, 06:12 PM
"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all"

That same line was used in a song on Hee Haw.

GLOOM, DESPAIR AND AGONY ON ME
From the TV Show "Hee-Haw" (1969 -1992)

Buck Owens & Roy Clark

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me

We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt
And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts
'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared
How was we to know they meant the way she was built

Rachel Newark
07-16-2007, 05:03 AM

My favourite version has to be Homer's from "The Simpsons Sing the Blues"

:-)

Rachel Newark