PDA

View Full Version : Only wear lingerie under man clothes

rustynail
07-15-2007, 10:28 AM
There must be straight men out there, who like me love the feel of wearing stockings, panties, bras, half and full slips under their man clothes and never go out on femme, nor do they want to. We are not into wigs and breast implants, or nail polish. But we still need to discuss our fetish and share our needs with others.
I have just bought a couple of culotte slips from a charity shop, and they are great under trousers as they do not bunch up and risk detection from those walking behind. And they feel wonderful slithering over each other and sheer stockings.
My wife of 25 years disapproves and will not discuss, but i have been doing it too long to give it up.

Anyone want to discuss?

Mitch23
07-15-2007, 10:35 AM
love to do this - the feel of panties, pantyhose and stockings under my boy clothes is wonderful. Can't always go out en femme but this will do nicely

Mitch

uknowhoo
07-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Hiya Rusty and, first off, welcome to our community! :hugs:

Perhaps you haven't realized that there's a whole range of gender expression here. There are plenty of CD's here who enjoy underdressing only. Others, like myself, love to do the whole 9 yards, now n then. Others do it 24/7, some of whom are interested in GRS (surgery) others who don't.

I say, if it works for you, do it, and ENJOY.

xoxo

Tammi

janet1234
07-15-2007, 10:42 AM
For different folks. I don't think I would wear a bra under my male clothes, but panties, stockings certainly. I like the idea of culotte slips, the feel against stockings should be good. Pantyhose also I love.

Julia Welch
07-15-2007, 10:53 AM
I always wear panties...always

Emma England
07-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Lingerie is great. Looks nice and feels nice.

That is the reason for me starting wearing womens clothes.

I am more girly now. But just sexy undies is fine too.

I used to pick stock in a warehouse for Marks & Spencer (the biggest lingerie retailer in the UK). The majority of the time, I was dealing with ladies undies, and rarely was asked to go to the mens underwear section.

Made me realise that it cant be just women who wear lingerie. I know men don't shop as much as women do, but the proportion was just too obvious.

There are probably many guys who wear silky undies. A lot are just too scared to admit it. Don't know why - I love pretty, soft, and silky underwear.

Angie G
07-15-2007, 11:56 AM
I love wear pantie under my guy thing and Lingerie undre my dresses and skirts & tops :hugs:
Angie

Sandy1967
07-15-2007, 12:16 PM
I am a straight married to an very accepting wife. Everyone is different in their crossdressing, for me the only limits are what I feel comfortable with. I wear panties everyday and lingerie when I want to. I dress in womens clothing whenever we go out, thought it be not to obvious, it is what I like to wear and what I like to shop for.

Do what is comfortable for you, take it as far as you want to, no one but you can tell you how to be, be yourself!

Best,
Allison:2c:

kathy333
07-15-2007, 12:19 PM
i like to ware a bra as muchas i can. pantys are alwas on,easy to hide, but i carry a bra and change when i know i can get away with it.

sarah378619
07-15-2007, 12:49 PM
I wear lingeria under my clothes daily in the winter time. I started with just underclothes and hose under my boy clothes when I was 8 or 9. I was drawn to go further. Everyone has there own level of comfort. I am hetrosexual, but I have found that gender identity/crossdressing is seperate from sexual idenity. Just enjoy what ever works for you.
Sarah

Diane1950
07-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Like you, I love my lingerie. I wear panties all the time, and bras and slips whenever they can stay hidden, like under a sweater. And oh, the heavenly feel of stockings!.Sometimes a camisole is nice in place of a slip, but I love the way a slip slides against my panties.

BarbaraTalbot
07-15-2007, 02:12 PM
In public other than the occasional ambiguous top, or girl jeans that is as far as I go. I did wear a low cut pair of girls jeans the other day to shop for lingerie at Target.I wore a male t-shirt over but those particular jeans couldnt be mistaken for guys, or even the trendy guy wearing low cut girl jeans look. these were all fem.

Lynette
07-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Hi rusty
I'm 56 and have been just wearing lingerie for yrs I wear panties full time and a girdle when ever I can. Thigh highs in winter. I have only dressed fully on halloween it was fun but not my thing. My wife knows and is just ok with it she doesn't like to talk about it either I live in northern wisconsin would like to chat when ever I can but thats not to often I can't when my wife is home. I like hunting and fishing working on cars and riding motorcycles.:happy:real name gary

hollyann
07-15-2007, 06:54 PM
If it feels good keep on doing it
You dont have to dress fully to appreciate it

Stephenie S
07-15-2007, 07:03 PM
If you like the feel of lingerie under guy clothes, wait till you find out what lingerie feels like under girl clothes.

Lovies,
Stephenie

soccervixen
07-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Rusty, I can relate, though as has been said, there are lots of expressions of this desire. I wear panties every day, and femme attire for sleep, plus mascare most days, and then dress when I can when the house is to myself. don't go out, not interested in presenting as female in public, but I enjoy this side of myself, and do what I like. My wife is accepting of this level but not happy about going public.

rustynail
07-16-2007, 03:10 AM
Hi guys
I notice that apart from Mitch you all have girl's names. I have thought about it (because you do it) but not wanted or felt the need to take feminisation further. Most of my underdressing, I think you call it, culminates with self-relief, when i usually take it all off again. Would be wonderful if I could get my wife to take part, but there appears to be no chance of that.
She's away with the children last night and today so have had a lovely night wearing panties and 2 nighties. Now i have the chance to do the laundry, panties, slips, nighties, bras mostly. Sometimes i find black sexy, other times it will be more delicate pinks, peach or white. I have some gorgeous blue and green slips as well. I keep the whole lot in a large drawer which she knows about so there are no secrets. She has known for years, since before we married and had our 4 wonderful children but only recently let me know that she found it unacceptable. Huh!

Jere Oneil
07-16-2007, 06:34 AM
There must be straight men out there, who like me love the feel of wearing stockings, panties, bras, half and full slips under their man clothes and never go out on femme, nor do they want to. We are not into wigs and breast implants, or nail polish. But we still need to discuss our fetish and share our needs with others.
I have just bought a couple of culotte slips from a charity shop, and they are great under trousers as they do not bunch up and risk detection from those walking behind. And they feel wonderful slithering over each other and sheer stockings.
My wife of 25 years disapproves and will not discuss, but i have been doing it too long to give it up.

Anyone want to discuss?

Welcome to Cross dressers.com. I'm pretty much the same as you. All of my kids are gone, so I regularly wear skirts around home. I also wear lingerie under male clothes. I sometimes wear kilts in public. The kilt is the only;y ,male article of clothing with which I wear a slip. It just feels so much nicer having a silky slip under the kilt when I'm "regimental".

rrebrandt71
07-16-2007, 07:18 AM
I too enjoy wearing panties, pantyhose and a girdle under my male work clothes. Feels so sexy especially while drive a long distance. Sometimes its hard to keep my mind on work thinking how good those clothes feel.
Enjoy what ever makes you feel sexy its your business.

Karren H
07-16-2007, 07:34 AM
I used to do that a lot... Had my standard business lingerie.. Thong, stockings, bra and sometimes a corset.. AnĂ° I'd wear them under my business suit at work...

But I've changed lately... And weariing lingerie really doesn't do much for me... Now going out in public totally enfemme is what I enjoy most... Once you start doing that just wearing lingerie or setting at home dressed just doesn't cut it any more.. Lol.

I even enjoy wearing my Hanes male low riser cotton briefs.. Even enfemme!! Very comphy and very colorful!! Hehe

Love Karren

Sarah_new
07-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I've done this a few times and it feels great.

BobbiC
07-16-2007, 08:47 AM
As a new (posting) member and sometime-lurker, my impression is that there's a wide range of people on the board and "out" there. Rusty, I think I'm in the same situation as you. I wear panties almost all the time underneath my male clothes, and wear satiny nightgowns to bed (see my intro post). I've tried on some outer clothing, but haven't really felt the urge to go out.

I don't think you should feel "peer pressure" one way or the other -- either from society in general that doing what feels good for you is wrong, or from CD'ers who are "out" and going in public more than you want to do for yourself. At least, that's my take on things.

JoAnnDallas
07-16-2007, 10:31 AM
In the summer I will wear panties and a camie under my clothes. In the winter I will wear panties, pantyhose, bra, and camie. Since I work around computer servers it get cold in the winter time, so I wear a sweater. That way the bra is not Noticeable.
I do have a friend here in Dallas, that only wears lingerie under his drab clothing. He is not into dress all the way, like I am.

KandisTX
07-16-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm right here with JoAnn and others in that I wear panties and pantyhose daily, and in winter will add "upper" body lingerie as well. ;) I just don't feel dressed without my pantyhose. Sometimes I like to change it up and wear a thong with a garterbelt and stockings.

Kandis:love:

traceyanne
07-16-2007, 10:56 AM
dont go out fully dressed yet, but wear lingerie at all times. love going to work wearing my frillies and tights.

traceyanne

Melissa Monet
07-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah La Perla where no one can see it is a waste.

Slip Affinity
07-16-2007, 12:10 PM
I too love wearing lingerie. I'd like to be able to wear a bra all the time but am afraid of it "showing" through and on the occasions that I've done it, had on a heavy sweatshirt or sweater. I'll sometimes wear panties and hose under my male clothes but ALWAYS wear a nightie to bed. Wife knows and is ok with it

jakesun
07-16-2007, 12:22 PM
i used to weare g-strings under my genes, it felt great

lauraabdl
07-16-2007, 12:28 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and sometimes pantie girdles, bras, camisoles. I have lots of nighties but SO don't like it when I wear them when she is around. SO will tolerate some so do most of my dressing when she is not around. Havent gone enfemme out yet dont know if ever will, cant pass if tried, oh well dont care to anyway just willing to please ones self and inner female.
Laura

Paula Roush
07-16-2007, 02:03 PM
It feels so good. I wear panties all the time.
I wood love to were them at night too.

:tongueout

Jeneva
07-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Hi Rusty, I always wear panties under my female jeans( no one notices the jeans) and sometimes a bra. It feels sooooo good. Jeneva

joann07
07-16-2007, 03:14 PM
I love the feeling of pantyhose under my male clothes.
I regularly wear them with loafers and without socks when I go work.
Nobody notices. Its a great.

janet1234
07-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Just visited this site, love the bullet bra.

Mandy60
07-18-2007, 01:57 PM
I have actually worn a bra, pantyhose and sexy nickers to work ounce.
Luckily no one noticed. But if felt really good.

lisablack44
07-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I always wear thong panties. I also wear tights or pantyhose whenever we get a little cold weather.