PDA

View Full Version : Had a Funny Feeling at Church Today

Glenda58
07-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Went to church today then grocery shopping like I always do after church. But today it felt strange because this was the first time this year I went in DRAB. I didn't think it would be different because I use to go in drab all the time. I was uncomfortable there because I was still walking and talking and singing in en femme way. Even shopping I felt I needed my purse with me. I only went DRAB because of some things I have to do today later and didn't want to take off my makeup and cloths after church But that won't happen again not if I'm going to feel like this.

Has this happen to anyone who's been dressed 24/7 then had to go drab?

insearchofme
07-15-2007, 10:54 AM
Drab can definately be a drag! I haven't been able to be girly in almost a month and it's driving me crazy!

Eileen
07-15-2007, 11:01 AM
Glenda late last year and time I spent in guy things was just horrible! And yes I felt I was cross dressing when I went to church wearing guy things. I am sure it is part of what edged me into being Eileen 24/7.

Eileen

Mitch23
07-15-2007, 11:20 AM
drab can be a drag ... like it!

Mitch

Angie G
07-15-2007, 11:44 AM
I don't dress 24/7 but when hot at work I always wear fem panties I went to a wedding yesterday well lastnight and did not wear girl panties but had my guy underwear on had a good time but felt something missing :hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
07-15-2007, 12:19 PM
I dunno Glenda, for me it's different sometimes. I get the urge as Sal to dress as Eric, so It's Sal in drag or is that drab? I get confused sometimes. Anyway, I have the best of both, or is it all three worlds?:happy:

kathy333
07-15-2007, 12:34 PM
i haven't went to church enfem. i have always felt that is GOD'S house and deuteronomy 22:5 " A woman must not ware men's clothing . nor a man ware woman's clothing. for the LORD your GOD dedtest anyonewho does this"

I hear it coming i know we are all siners, but this is me O.K.:2c:

janelle
07-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Have not done the exact same thing but any time I have to be my male self, well i fall to pieces. I feel like a fish out of water & I start getting depressed. For me, all I really want is to be the real me, nothing more, nothing less.
Thanks hun.
Janelle

trannie T
07-15-2007, 05:44 PM
I don't dress that often but, when I'm dressed like a man I wish I was in female clothing. When I'm dressed as a woman I never have the desire to be dressed as a man.

Frankie-Dear
07-15-2007, 06:10 PM
I honestly don't think God of Heaven and Earth and the Entire Universe, really cares how I, as one little individual, choose to clothe my body. I suspect that God, as a spiritual being, is concerned more with what's in my heart, but that's just my humble opinion... I don't consider the Bible to be God's first, last, and only words to humankind. :2c:

ronna
07-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Here's what I don't get, Glenda:
Do others at church know it's you? Or are you really two different people?
To me, I wouldn't want people to see me both ways, one or the other.

Andrea84MN
07-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Hey girls,

Once I started college I stopped going to church for no real reason. I then began to crossdress more regularly my third year of school. During my fourth year my roommate and her girlfriend would go and I started going with them. I began to wonder about how God felt about my crossdressing. I decided to speak with the priest about it. He's a younger and possible the coolest and most real priest I've ever met and that's coming from 12 years of catholic education. Anyways, I spoke to him and he determined that those words in the bible are a "shell fish" rule. This means that this is not an offical law from God but a rule for running a society. So we're good to go.

Andrea

cindi cinnamon
07-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Well Glenda, I don't exactly dress 24/7, but I do underdress 24/7. And I also experienced something strange today.

I was celebrating a family birthday today with freinds and family, so I decided to play it safe and wear boy undies. Despite the festive occassion, I too, felt a wee bit down and maybe just a little bit depressed.

Then I came home, logged on, and read your thread. I thought.... HMMMMM.... I wonder????

So, I slipped into some pretty pink lace panties and AHHHHHH..... I feel much better now!!!!!!

I think there is more to this than meets the eye.

Thanks Glenda, I learned a little something today.

michelleliz
07-15-2007, 09:34 PM
You get to a point that the first person starts to vanish and you become the person you have created .

I am there now

Michelle liz

cindi cinnamon
07-15-2007, 09:42 PM
Michelle liz, I don't know if I'm creating a second person or just discovering things about the first one.

Not criticizing your point of view, but rather, exploring my own thoughts and feelings.

LaFem
07-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Dressing and acting like a woman in church is a direct ticket to Hell, at least according to the bible. Do you really believe?

renee99
07-22-2007, 02:44 PM
Dressing and acting like a woman in church is a direct ticket to Hell, at least according to the bible. Do you really believe?

I hope your cloak has a tassle on every corner, and that you are abiding by the regulations regarding your daughters' indentured servitude.

Reality check: This is not the nation of Israel anymore.

And are the ladies who wear pants or the ladies who wear skirts, the ones who are going to Hell? The ones with short hair, or long hair?

Toyah
07-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Hey girls,

Once I started college I stopped going to church for no real reason. I then began to crossdress more regularly my third year of school. During my fourth year my roommate and her girlfriend would go and I started going with them. I began to wonder about how God felt about my crossdressing. I decided to speak with the priest about it. He's a younger and possible the coolest and most real priest I've ever met and that's coming from 12 years of catholic education. Anyways, I spoke to him and he determined that those words in the bible are a "shell fish" rule. This means that this is not an offical law from God but a rule for running a society. So we're good to go.

Andrea

Like its not good to hit people or talk behind their back society has its rules religious society is stricter so you are not good to go, just good to get busted

BarbaraTalbot
07-22-2007, 11:38 PM
i haven't went to church enfem. i have always felt that is GOD'S house and deuteronomy 22:5 " A woman must not ware men's clothing . nor a man ware woman's clothing. for the LORD your GOD dedtest anyonewho does this"

I hear it coming i know we are all siners, but this is me O.K.:2c:

This, I think is the VERY quote that my BITCH of a mother felt inspired to shame a 4 year-old boy playing dress-up.

I'm assuming sarcasm here. Just because people misuse religion for any number of reason like personal gain and enrichment, power, control, hiding their own insecurities doesn't mean in and of itself that the underlying principles are invalid.

I hope your cloak has a tassle on every corner, and that you are abiding by the regulations regarding your daughters' indentured servitude.

Reality check: This is not the nation of Israel anymore.

And are the ladies who wear pants or the ladies who wear skirts, the ones who are going to Hell? The ones with short hair, or long hair?

Exactly. My faith, (as many other Christian sects) holds that with Christ, all the old laws were done away with. Old Testament rules were an attempt to codify all the rights and wrongs so that a person could in theory live their whole life if they followed all the rules and not offend God, thereby achieving their own salvation. Perfection is of course impossible. With the atonement, the point was strive for perfection and Christ (who wore a dress and sandles and had long hair) makes up the difference.

The religion of my parents, (and mine and my children's now) is SUPPOSED to be based on the God's love and acceptance. My parents not just on this issue but many others used shame and intimidation and even violence to enforce their own version of this faith. For them it was all about how well behaved their 7 children appeared in a prominent pew at church on Sunday.

I was under dressed in a pair of pantyhose one Sunday morning a month or so before my planned coming out to my SO. I was getting dressed for church and decided on a whim to leave them on. I felt more honest and a greater access to God's love dressed. I do think culturally and out of a sense of respect I won't make a practice of dressing for church, but It really resolved some feelings and guilt for me do it.