PDA

View Full Version : Gender is within/It is special to each of us( sort of long)

sarah378619
07-15-2007, 11:03 AM
I have read many posts since I have joined this group and have wrote a few too. We all have different things that make us feel special. We are all comfortable at different levels of expression. Our gender identity leads us to different levels of expression. some partialy,some fully dressed,some 24/7. I have seen some who seem to be upset when someone is defining themselves in relation to their gender identity in a different way.I started when I was 7 and have spent many years strugling to accept myself. I accept each persons journey and thank all who have taken the time to share their experiences with me here .I apologize if I have offended peoples sensibilities . I would be interested in others view of themselves and all of us as a community. I would be interested in each of your journeys. I started when I was 7 with panties and hose and gradualy worked my way to fully dressed. I didn't progress further until my teen years ,when I let my hair grow for three years/ i experimented with hairstyles, make up and dressed as a girl for several years until I had to fit in with society to work. I still am the" girl" I always have been since 7. I have had fantasies about having breasts but would never go that far. I would never choose not to feel, the way I feel. How do you girls feel?
Sarah

Angie G
07-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Sarah I like you outlook on yourself and feel about the same I would not want to chang the way I am inregards to dressing I've accepted the way I am and so has my wife I give her the weekends as her husband I wihs that no one else knows to make life easier I love angie and all she is.
I started dressins About ace 11 or 12 and never felt bad of myself for it Itry to be a good person to help and love others and not hurt others ithink I'm a good person even when I dress and I think you are also :hugs:
Angie

sarah378619
07-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Thank you Angie, I treat everyone the way I would like to be treated.
Huggs,
Sarah

Brianna Lovely
07-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Although I dressed off and on, many years ago, I was aware that something was "wrong".

It wasn't until this past year, that I realized that I was a TG person, and fully accepted who/what I am. It's been like a huge weight has been lifted from my sholders and the fog has cleared.

My only regret is that I did not come to full understanding and acceptence, when I was younger. But I'm happy to be myself, a whole person, a TG person who accepts herself.

I respect and accept all people, no matter what life-path they may be on.

teresa jeen
07-16-2007, 06:41 PM
bang girl you hit it in the head!! i too just joined and find a lot of the things to be the same as what was going on with me. hope you have many happy days!!