PDA

View Full Version : happy to see my cd feel good

Lisa gg
07-15-2007, 12:44 PM
today my cd said to me "do you know how good i feel about myslf today?" all dressed up and is losing weigt because she feels fat. but she has her new skirt on today and looks very nice. as for me gg i am finding out that acceptance is easy i just need to let it happen. I still have my fears of discovery by children and grand children and havent figured that one out i guess like all else it will take timem Thank all of you for your advice and support thanks again Lisa gg

kathy333
07-15-2007, 01:09 PM
man you'r CDer is so lucky to have someone like you. like you i don't want my son to catch me dressed,but he knows i use to dress,but that is another story.

just wanted to say. may you never fall out of love with you'r crossdresser.:hugs::D

Lora Olivia
07-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Wow
came back from folding laundry and after discussing who had more panties in the laundry find this. The little she:devil: snuck in and floored me with this post. Made me glad I was in pretty casual mode (no mascara) since the tears flowed a bit. So i will just say it again.... Girlfriend you rock :love:

Wenda
07-15-2007, 05:10 PM
When I first discovered dressing three years ago, the first person I told was my GF. She was 'ok' but I knew she was really nervous about it. Loosing 'her man'. 3 months later we went on a long weekend trip out of town, and she discovered her new shopping buddy, Wenda. She loves to go shopping with me and hold up bras, etc for me, that I comment on, and all the old ladies are thinking, "isn't that sweet, he helps her buy her lingerie." If it is shared and honest, it can be a lot of fun. Good for you. w.