PDA

View Full Version : How far would you go if you could/ or how far have you gone?

sarah378619
07-15-2007, 02:02 PM
When I was younger I used to fantisize about being a girl. When I was a teenager I grew my hair for three years, to my bra strap( which I wore every day). I wore girls jeans and tops all the time. I wore my hair in updos and braids. I used to think about growing breasts but, did not want srs. I took some herbals, that eased my mood, but not enough to cause me any problems or any growth. I decicided I could fill my bra well enough so that it looked good. I did not want to go on hormones, but still had fantasies about what it would be like. If society were more open minded, I would grow my hair to my butt and grow my breasts to b cup. How far would you girls go if you could?
Sarah

michelleliz
07-15-2007, 02:05 PM
as far as the hormones will take me

stephanie100
07-15-2007, 02:30 PM
I would not have surgury but anything up to that point is fine by me hormones Breast growth

teresa jeen
07-15-2007, 02:57 PM
if i could i would go all the way fem. but things being the way they are i can only go so far. i love to wear panties and hosery to work and shopping. the feel is great!!

trannie T
07-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Makeup and dressing are as far as I'll go. I enjoy dressing but I also enjoy my male life.

lmildcd
07-15-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm still debating on how far I'll go. I definetly would get more clothes. I would like to get a longer wig. Only have one which is short. I know I don't want to wear nail polish, but lipstick I'm not sure about.

Definetly will not take hormones. I agree with trannie T about enjoying the guy life.

CDing is a small side of me. I don't know if I could go completly out in public dressed. Only comfortable with panties, panty hose, or knee highs underneath clothes on in public.

eleventhdr
07-15-2007, 04:40 PM
go all the way and become female that's what i want to be!

Suzy Ann!

StacyCD
07-15-2007, 05:18 PM
It's actually a much harder question to answer than you might think at first. My wife knows about my dressing but it's a don't ask don't tell policy so it's hard for me to even think about going further than occasional dressing. However, if I had the opportunity to dress with my wife's approval then I might consider going further--it's kind of like the chicken and the egg sort of idea. I don't think 24/7 will ever be an option so I really don't think about it. However, under different circumstances who knows?

traceyanne
07-16-2007, 11:24 AM
would go a bit further in the dressing side, but i have a wife who enjoys our dressing up but who also loves the guy side as do i , so i dont think i would go further, but never say never.

traceyanne

Karren H
07-16-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm there.... Where ever that is.... "Best of Both Genders" describes it to a key...

Karren

Kate Simmons
07-16-2007, 11:37 AM
HMM--Like Karren, I'm there, in fact sometimes I think I'm on the "last stop". Oh, don't mind me but I went through "guy-o-pause" a while ago and some days, well, let's just say I feel like I'm 25 but some days 75. Anyway, Femme wise I'm about as far as I'm going and as long as I can still have fun with it will stay there.:happy:

Hermione Simpson
07-16-2007, 11:42 AM
if i could go all the way, i would , as i know i've should of been born a girl

Stephenie S
07-16-2007, 11:45 AM
As far as I can, no question here.

Stephie

Slip Affinity
07-16-2007, 11:48 AM
I would like to be moree passable so that I could feel comfortable going out enfemme rather than just being "a guy in a dress".

Emily Ann Brown
07-16-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm about there now......considering electrolysis after Christmas, but that's about it.

Emily Ann

JoAnnDallas
07-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Up till 2005, I like a lot of us fantized about living 24/7 as a woman. Then for four months in 2005, I got a taste of what it would be like living as a women 24/7. Here it is two years later and I still Treasure the thought of going 24/7.

SatinDoll00
07-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Actually...I think I would go all the way up to SRS. Not sure I would want to undergo that...just because I am not 100% sure of how successful that is right now. But I would take hormones, get implants, etc.

Morgan

SherylynJade
07-16-2007, 01:33 PM
My SO has already said I can get the breasts if I ever want them, but I would just have to be sure those are what I really want, and that I can afford them.

Tasha T
07-16-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm still waiting for scientists to develop a pill I can take that will radically transform me into the woman of my dreams for an evening and then when I wake up in the morning turns me back into a guy. Since that will likely never happen, the furthest I can take it now is shaving my body hair and moderately plucking my eyebrows. I dream about growing my hair long and getting breast implants, but that will probably never happen either unless I commit to living as a female 24/7.

Ruth
07-16-2007, 03:53 PM
It's a good question because I guess we're all going somewhere with our CDing (save for the lucky few like Karren who apparently have got there!). I would love to look more feminine when I dress. Because I want to keep all my family ties, and I'm pretty sure there's some of them wouldn't accept me with electrolysis, implants etc., I am reluctant to think about any radical/permanent physical changes. My wife is OK about the dressing but I don't think she's in favour of the radical stuff either. I know that a couple of male physical characteristics will limit my ability to pass (I'm thinking particularly beard stubble) but I think I'll carry on compromising and enjoying what I can.

jeri1973
07-16-2007, 05:40 PM
I have been thinking for some time about the fact that I'm not really a man. My mother told me that the original sonogram showed me as a girl and the second one did as well and then when I came out I was a boy. I think that something deep inside of me is still that little girl that was in my mother. I have researched everything involved with going all the way and the more I research the more I think that it is for me. I've just found out about a couple of therapist in my area that I've looked the number up to buy have yet to make the call. Any advice?

Jeri

Jenna Lynne
07-16-2007, 07:13 PM
I have been thinking for some time about the fact that I'm not really a man. I have researched everything involved with going all the way and the more I research the more I think that it is for me. I've just found out about a couple of therapist in my area that I've looked the number up to buy have yet to make the call. Any advice?
The Web is full of advice on this subject -- far too much to rehash it all here. Basically, (a) be honest with yourself about your true feelings, (b) know that you're okay, however you feel -- there's nothing to feel guilty or ashamed about, and there are no pigeonholes you have to jam yourself into, (c) talk to lots of people and get expert advice, (d) don't rush into anything irreversible, and (e) recognize that getting surgery won't magically change you into the woman of your dreams. You will still have problems after surgery -- maybe bigger problems than you want to cope with.

Among other things, transsexuals often lose their jobs. The employer just pushes them out the door. Surgical complications are not unknown, either.

Get to know others in your local transgender community and ask who they would recommend as a sympathetic professional counselor. Not all counselors are created equal! Some will have an agenda (conscious or unconscious). A few will even try to "cure" you.

You might want to read "Whipping Girl," a recent book by Julia Serano that deals with both the personal and the political aspects of her transition from male to female. Some of it is a rant about a festival in Michigan that excluded trans women, and that part is pretty boring, but you might find the rest of it enlightening. I certainly did.

***Jenna***

Jenna Lynne
07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm still waiting for scientists to develop a pill I can take that will radically transform me into the woman of my dreams....
I'd take two!

I would be very happy to be 24/7, but there are a few teensy problems. Earning a living, for starters.

I'm almost certainly too old to look on the outside the way I feel on the inside, so I might easily end up miserable if I tried to do anything radical by way of a lifestyle change.

And I like orgasms, so I wouldn't want to have my plumbing reconfigured.

***Jenna***

Lanore
07-16-2007, 08:03 PM
All the way some day.

Lanore

Glenda58
07-16-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm there now I enjoy male and female life styles. I would like a bigger bust but that would get in the way of my golf game as a male.

Denise01
07-16-2007, 09:34 PM
:happy:I would like to go 24/7 femme.
I have been 24/7 femme, for a month at a time when on vacation, and find it very hard to revert back when i get home and have to work drab.

I would definately like to transform fully with SRS, however that will depend on the doctors as I have had some major health problmes in the past

Denise

SandyR
07-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Its time for laser hair removal on my chest and back, but thats it (for now,,hehhe)! Good long ride, but I am here.....

Hugs.

SandyR

Marianna Julianna
07-17-2007, 04:44 AM
Well I would like proper boobs, a bit more than I have now anyway so I could just do with a small bra filler maybe, getting rid of the body hair would be nice but not surgery (apart maybe from doing something about the adams apple)

ErikaLeigh
07-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Well the older I get the farther I go. I only have opportunity to dress about once a month, and wish it was every few days because I enjoy it so much. If my wife was more accepting I would go a lot farther. I would love to have my body hair permanently removed, but not sure if I will do it, only time will tell. But SRS is out of the question, I like my male side too. I wouldnt mind some bigger breasts though.

Charleen
07-17-2007, 07:26 AM
If I was younger, all the way!

monalisa
07-17-2007, 07:32 AM
I would go for breast implants as that is something I have always wanted.

Jennifer in CO
07-17-2007, 07:33 AM
having been to Shang ri la and back it was an interesting ride. Posted the story elsewhere here but suffice it to say The trip was not without its bumps in the road...but would I go back?...

yes

24/7 for almost 6 years - Summer 1979 to Spring 1985 - hormones for almost 2 years in the beginning (with T blockers) - B cup breasts - hair to mid back - totally passable - 135 # and 6ft tall... those were the days my friend...

Jenn

Bonnie D
07-17-2007, 08:34 AM
For me, age is the key. I would like to go back as far as possible and become a female. If I couldn't go all the way back then my early 20s would be great. I would begin HRT, voice training and laser hair removal, then have FFS and SRS.

If I couldn't go back in age and whatever I did wouldn't affect my family and I had the funds then I would do it all, as stated above.

And of course lots of shopping in the meantime.

Bonnie

fancy nancy
07-17-2007, 10:18 AM
I would probaly would go all the way to get rid of the male parts and change them out for female .Sometimes at night I dream about being 100%woman and living the life of a woman .But for now,I will just keep on wearing my favorite female clothing and loving it:D

Sarah Plumber
07-17-2007, 10:42 AM
For me, I like to many "boys" things to go all the way. But then I would so much like the choice of skirt/Dress/ trousers each morning. I'd love to have something to fill out my Bra's and to get rid of all the hair without anybody else batting an eye..That would be enough I think...but then would it? if I got that far?
I know I'd never get away with passing at 6ft 6" tall and no hair on the top...a wig full time just would'nt do...Can a girl get shortened?

traceyanne
07-17-2007, 10:56 AM
like my male side as much as the feminine side so wouldn't change much, less body hair/more hair on top would be nice and to have more feminine features, but my wife loves me as is, so i will just stick with the way i am

traceyanne

CathyLee
07-17-2007, 11:16 AM
To be honest I would go as far as possible even surgery if that where open to me. I have not worn male undergarments in over three years and I prefer it this way!

ericalynne
07-17-2007, 10:04 PM
oh, if i could i would be a total female in every way

Billijo49504
07-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Well, Victoria Secret says I'm a 38C and Lane Bryant says I'm a 40B. So I don't know what size I am, but I know I'm all woman...BJ
ps...Except for the the plumbing. But mentally, I'm all gurl..BJ

michelleparamed
07-18-2007, 12:27 AM
I would like to have big breasts. I am not sure about surgery. If I was not married and had kids, i might go all the way. I always wanted to be a girl.

Billijo49504
07-18-2007, 12:40 AM
My boobs are capable of holding a pencil under my boobs. As Ann Landers used to say. So that is the deciding reasson for wearing a bra....BJ

Ekatcha
07-18-2007, 01:32 AM
How far would I could if I could? As far as I need to go to be me. Not sure how far that is right at the moment, but I'm exploring it. My instant reaction is to say all the way, but thats a potentially momentary need... I need to go as far as I need for my own health (everyone else's needs be damned... family esp, I'm looking out for number one right now).

*Shrug* (I'm doing that a lot lately)

~ Eka

Billiex2
07-18-2007, 01:38 AM
how far would I go? wear panties and women's jeans as much as possible in public. Total lingerie in private. go either way behind closed doors

RachelDenise
07-18-2007, 04:35 AM
How far to go depends on how much I can change. All things being the same, I would love to remove the body hair permanently and think about some minor cosmetic changes. If I could really have my life now with a real job, be girl sized, then I'd likely do it all except for the final surgery. I kind of like the idea of being passable but with a hidden difference.

paloma
07-19-2007, 12:20 PM
I've been on hormones for six months now. Definite breast growth, not amazing but it's coming. Strange feelings at times, definitely not male but OK non the less. Wouldn't go all the way back now. Much better from this side of the fence.:happy:

Marcie Sexton
07-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Write the prescriptions and book the surgery suite...Need I say more...

I figure some where in the neighborhood of 50Kshould do the trick...now to find the funds...:heehee:

Wendy me
07-19-2007, 01:16 PM
When I was younger I used to fantisize about being a girl. When I was a teenager I grew my hair for three years, to my bra strap( which I wore every day). I wore girls jeans and tops all the time. I wore my hair in updos and braids. I used to think about growing breasts but, did not want srs. I took some herbals, that eased my mood, but not enough to cause me any problems or any growth. I decicided I could fill my bra well enough so that it looked good. I did not want to go on hormones, but still had fantasies about what it would be like. If society were more open minded, I would grow my hair to my butt and grow my breasts to b cup. How far would you girls go if you could?
Sarah

well my hair is over 3/4 of the way down my back now .... and i wear a 36b bra without any forms or pads........

vivianann
07-19-2007, 04:22 PM
I would like to go all the way, look like a woman live like a woman 24/7

Samantha B L
07-20-2007, 10:33 AM
There are a few guy things I like to do which pretty much necesitate being in drab but other than that I would be enfem almost all the time. I'm a crossdresser. I've had times in my life when I was in denial about it.

Krista_CD
07-20-2007, 12:58 PM
Same here. I live a girly lifestyle but I like to do a lot of boyish things. If I had to choose one or the other, I really enjoy being like a girl.

joann07
07-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Makeup and dressing are as far as I'll go. I enjoy dressing but I also enjoy my male life.

I'm with Trannie.
Although, I would love to change my car's oil while wearing a denim skirt, or daisy dukes, pantyhose, and heels, but that could get a little too dirty.
I'd hate to ruin a nice outfit, as well as pair of pantyhose, by getting oil stains all over myself.

immike
07-20-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm there now I enjoy male and female life styles. I would like a bigger bust but that would get in the way of my golf game as a male.
I greatly enjoy secretly dressing in mothers good clothes,especially her
short mini skirts,with black pantyhose&heels&silk blouse

karenph
07-21-2007, 05:44 AM
I would love proper breasts and to live 24/7 as a female........

megan wright
07-21-2007, 09:35 AM
I would go far enough to pass without question. I dont think I would go so far as surgery or to permanentlyalter anything. But total passability would be awesome.

ARI
07-21-2007, 09:53 AM
My SO is very suportive and likes me in both ways. I wear panties 24/7, but, I know my SO likes to see me male as many times as female. The one thing we have talked about is laser hair removal. She doesn't like body hair and shaving is a real drag. Personaly, I want to go back and forth. However, one should go with what one likes.

janet1234
07-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Karen, I have been reading your posts ever since I signed on, you are so impressive, it would be a pleasure to meet and have a coffee with you, a fellow Pennsylvanian (Lehigh County also Florida).

Josephine98648
07-21-2007, 01:21 PM
As for my answer:
YES!

veryhappyto0
07-21-2007, 04:19 PM
I would go all the way if I could and would have many years ago had I not committed not to, to family and SO.

amberchgo
07-21-2007, 04:30 PM
I'd love to go 100% of the way to female, BUT... have a switch so that I could go back to male as well. It would be interesting if you could only use that switch once a year... :happy:

Amber

Lisa Renee
07-21-2007, 04:33 PM
I would like to have real breasts at least. My hair is already past my shoulders, and I don't seem to have problems goin out in public. but it would be nice to wear some of the skimpier tops and bikini's.

briannad
07-21-2007, 06:24 PM
I have done laser hair removal on my face, not done but getting there. I am not naturally very hairy so that is not too much of a shock to see me with smooth legs. However, if all things were equal, I would live fulltime as a woman but hot have srs.

Melora
07-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Permanently get rid of some hair growth, and some real breasts, but no srs.

valery
07-21-2007, 07:25 PM
that's a hard question ...

... my biggest dream is: be able to swap my gender according to my mood. Maybe in future this will be possible (as we can see in sience fiction).
If society would give fully respect and acceptance to us, I would do more training, than I do now, to get a better girlie shape and I would like to have breats, so "in-between" - I would keep my weenie.

long hair and permanent body hair depilation , yes!!!

surgury for the breasts, I don't think so, because I'm absolutely scared of all (aesthetic-) surgery - hormones would be the only option for me - but as I think I would not be happy enough with the result, I might would change my mind about surgery, because I'm a visual perfectionist.

christina marie
07-21-2007, 10:17 PM
i think im pretty much content where i am, as the things i would like are not possible, unless one of you creative girls can invent a press that would shove my shoulders down onto my hips!

AndyM
07-22-2007, 09:51 AM
If I had the courage to go out fully dressed as a teenager, I also would have let my hair grow past my shoulder and I would have my earlobes and nostril pierced. If I was able to pass as female, I dream about have been starting the university as a girl, joining a female cycling team and getting a lesbian girlfriend.

btmgrl6
08-08-2007, 01:46 PM
All the way for sure...doing the hormones and have had implants,grown my hair long,living as a female 24/7

Jennilouise
08-08-2007, 02:14 PM
i am happy with just dressing not in to the hormones or anything like that as i still like my male things i do,plus i don't think my partner would be happy with me if i lost the use of mr happy lol

Faith_G
08-08-2007, 05:09 PM
If I had a snowball's chance in hell of passing I'd do everything short of SRS and live as a woman. But at 6'2", with big hands and arms, short legs and a barrel chest there's no amount of surgery and hormones that would do anything but make me look like a circus freak. I'm not a person who likes to draw attention to myself, I'd rather blend with the crowd.

Real life - I won't even shave off my beard, I like the way it makes me look when I'm wearing male clothes.

At least God gave me a nice butt so I look good from the waist down. :D

sissystephanie
08-08-2007, 05:20 PM

I also like my male life, and I think my GGF likes it also.:happy: Although she seems to like me dressed also. I do love to dress as often as possible, but not to the extent of trying to pass. Don't do makeup well!

I am a natural 40 B, but do take herbal hormones in hopes of maybe getting to a C. I am moving in that direction!:happy: Anything further is not planned by me.

Sissy

More Girl than man

Deborah Jane
08-08-2007, 05:27 PM
I,d have my facial and body hair removed, also get rid of my tattoos! Then i could go en homme to en femme to suit my mood.

RobertaFermina
08-08-2007, 07:35 PM
I don't know...

I'm in no hurry, or predetermined drive toward full womanhood.
However, I haven't taken a step "out that-a-way" that I haven't liked :be:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

jackieo
08-08-2007, 07:56 PM
If I had the chance and the support from my gg and family in a hart beat!
But I don't think she ready to be a lesbian.:be:
PS when I was single I was looking into the surgery and had Ben taking the hormones for five years already.
I don't anymore but for the last month or so I'm getting hot flashes so my start taking them to stop them because there vary unconvertible.

love
Jackie

Sweet Jane
08-08-2007, 08:10 PM
ummmm..these days my pic at the left is about as far as I want to go......I just have too many guy things to do to be more of a woman than that!!!!...I'm sure that wouldn't have always been my answer though!!!

Annesah
08-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Kitty Caty! Mew tonight! xxx!:happy:

stefcd1
08-08-2007, 10:38 PM
While I would not have SRS or take hormones, I would definitely live as a woman 24/7 if possible. There is no greater joy than feeling the bra across your back or your skirt swish against your legs walking in heels. And tasting lipstick - priceless!!!

Glenda58
08-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm there.... Where ever that is.... "Best of Both Genders" describes it to a key...

Karren

:iagree: I'm where I want to be maybe larger breast but that will never happen.

RylieCD
08-08-2007, 11:14 PM
After reading this thread and talking to my SO, I am so confussed. When I was a child I used to fal asleep wishing i would wake up as a girl or wish Santa would bring my gift of being female.

But as after tallking to my wife(:love:), she started asking where this was going? And I don't know. I dont know why I am doing this in the first place, and I dont know where it will end up. I dont know if going full time is what I want, nor do I think i could even make it out there in the real world. I like my male side and I like the dressing side. I just dont know where the compromise is yet?

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-08-2007, 11:41 PM
i would love to go all the way but thats just not an opion right now and probably never will be, so why dewel on it, all though I am planning on going out my hair after my best friends wedding next month, he doesn't want me to try to grow it out b/4 the wedding since i/m the bestgurl, i mean "man", but after that all bets are off since, i'll have enough time to grow it out to wear it'll look nice b/4 my brothers wedding next summer. although i will admit i'd love to have a little bit fuller breast.

Brookie
08-09-2007, 12:23 AM
I wish every day that I would have been born a woman. I feel more sexy and comfortable when I am dressed up, but can't do it enough.

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-09-2007, 01:18 AM
I wish every day that I would have been born a woman. I feel more sexy and comfortable when I am dressed up, but can't do it enough.

that's ok Brookie i dress every day and i can't do it enough

tealannette
08-09-2007, 04:22 PM
electrolysis, nip/tuck for the face/eyes, I do believe that is where I'm going.
Passable, maybe femme 24/7. Who know's? I love being femme. It is a huge part of me. If my wife won't accept me for me, then, well you know, splitsville.:sad:

Marla
08-09-2007, 04:31 PM
If I were younger I would definitely go all the way. As it is I have to be happy being as feminine as possible whenever I can. Im very envious of you out there who can still do the whole enchilada. Sometimes living as long as I have gives you perspective into how you feel and who you are. Dont pass up the opportunity while you have it! Marla

Kyoko
08-09-2007, 05:04 PM
"How far would you go if you could/or how far have you gone"?That is a very good question Sarah.I can answer that question from experience.When i was
married,my Wife passed away last year.You,see Sarah i was the SO in our
Marriage.My Dear Wife was an Transsexual.We got married when she was 67.
She already had taken homones for a long time.She also had breast inplants.
When my WIFE was 68 she had SRS and completed her transition,MTF
She is gone but i miss her dearly.My Wife is featured on the website called
Karenserenity.com it is about the lives of transgenered Women and how they
have transitioned from Male to Female in todays society.It is a tribute to
men and what they will do and become (WOMEN) My Wife,Pepper sue Tharp

Dixie
08-11-2007, 12:23 PM
I want to be as Fem as I can, would love boobs and a vagina, but don't want to give up my penis, can I have BOTH:D, so I guess I am where I am and that's all that I am:heehee::drink:

kathyjojo
08-11-2007, 12:52 PM
I woud go all the way if I could and be the women I dream of. Now back to the real world. I would be some boobs and passable for right now.

Ashly
08-11-2007, 01:01 PM
..if I would have known a bit earlier what was going on inside me.....well, at least I got some boobs ;)

Kristen Kelly
08-11-2007, 03:54 PM
The old saying time is on my side well it only made me wiser, I wish I hade accepted myself at a younger age. At 50 I have been growing my hair (lucky to have a full head of it) have it shoulder length brown with blonde and auburn highlights, been completely smooth for over a year and plan on laser for chest and back, as well as electrolysis for facial hair. Pierced my ears, hormones are not out of the question but not for the breast growth as much as the fat distribution, the mental changes that accrue, softer skin and retarding male pattern baldness.
The times are different, we are moving into a generation where we are coming out of the closets and being seen, we are at the beginning of acceptance, those that have been doing this openly for years my hat is off to you, and others that are in the closet, don’t wait, Live your life as you see yourself. I have heard talk here about a revolution, I see it more as evolution who’s time has come.

Shiroi
08-11-2007, 04:53 PM
im in the same boat u are but as a girl. im not sure how far ill go to become a guy because there r parts about being a girl that i still enjoy. but im yung and have time to think things through. just decide what u really want to do and do it. if the world deosnt like it, **** em

Alpaula
08-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Get rid of body/facial hair.breast enlargement but not too much

Ashley Lyn
08-12-2007, 01:56 PM
I still enjoy being a 'guy'... :D Only wish I could 'pass' every now and then..
Would be the 'best of both worlds'...:heehee:

I too, had dreams when I was real young about "waking up a girl", but I'm thinking it was more "I'd like to try it.. not BE it forever"! Being a 'guy' and dressing as a 'girl' every now and then satisfies my every 'fantasy', ALMOST!:clap:

moakridgetn
08-12-2007, 02:02 PM
If I had enough money ( won lottery etc. ) I would have a face lift, breast implants and live as a woman forever.I would take medication and fem voice lessons I would buy lots of sexy outfits some of them ****y. I would grow my hair long and double pierce my ears and have all other body hair permantly removed I feel so complete as a woman

shauna 9
08-13-2007, 06:49 PM
All away someday.

Michelle04240
08-13-2007, 09:22 PM
I dream of having my own breasts. I think I would love to live as a woman. not sure about SRS, but I think I would do everything else at this point...if only....

But ohh do I dream of having my own breasts...I'd settle for little ones :P

Heather_Marie
08-19-2007, 08:58 PM
I would go as far as hormones for breast growth. I would love to have breast but hormones sort of scare me. So I will have to go with the fake ones. I do not know what hormones would do to me.

To have B or C breasts that is my dream.

Pretty Heather
08-19-2007, 09:35 PM
I would go for breast implants as that is something I have always wanted.

Several years ago, I viewed a video of a woman receiving breast implants...it looked EXTREMELY painful.

Mary Morgan
08-19-2007, 09:47 PM
If how far has no limits, and I could choose not to be 6 feet tall, and if I thought I could otherwise pass as a woman, it would be hard for me not to want to do so; however, I would still have to consider my wife and family, so if they were onboard, I would take the plunge, in a two piece of course.

ericalynne
08-20-2007, 08:48 AM
I would go all the way. The reason being that ever since one can know about such things, I always knew I was a girl. I hate being a man. I so wish i could have been born female and lived my life as a woman. I know I would have made an awsome woman. I so desperately need to be female, but I will never have that opportunity in this life. Most of you know what I mean and for those like me my loving, compassionate heart and spirit is with you all.

Love, hugs 'n kissies, ericalynne.

Ashly
08-20-2007, 09:04 AM
..... I know I would have made an awsome woman. I so desperately need to be female, but I will never have that opportunity in this life.

I understand you perfectly

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-20-2007, 09:14 AM
I would become a *******. Just love the thought of being half way on both sides. I would go today for the implants if my wife agreed to it and I would dress 24/7 as a female.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-20-2007, 09:44 AM
For years I was out only in the internet. A good many years really and I have enjoyed it. Learned a lot too but to answer the question, I would go as far as I have to date. My breasts are add ons, which is fine with me as I still need my job, as others above have mentioned. I did not appreciate the weight of breasts till I got these nice silicon 38D's. I love them.
My wardrobe has more than doubled in the second year of my being a woman. SRS would be a disaster for me. It would upset too many balances so that is someplace I won't go. Having said that though, I already live almost entirely en femme. I go out shopping for clothes, groceries, dinner with the girls, etc. I so love being out in public. As a woman I smile a lot more than I ever did before. And for those who give me funny or disapproving looks - I smile more and sometimes can't help but to break out laughing.
I am secure and comfortable as the girl I am and won't hide that part of me away ever again. The benefits to me as a complete person have been great.

Joy Carter
08-20-2007, 10:06 AM
If I were thirteen again in today's society. I'd be saving my mowing and odd job money up towards hormones.
At thirteen, I was about five four and was thin enough, that hormones would have made me the girl I should have been.

erica michelle
08-20-2007, 10:53 AM
I would go all the way to be a full women if i could. i would love to have it all

Veris
08-20-2007, 02:17 PM
All the way for me too, 24/7 and beyond. Expensive though >.<

carie
08-20-2007, 03:05 PM
anything except SRS ..

Sandygal
08-20-2007, 03:37 PM
After reading this thread and talking to my SO, I am so confussed. When I was a child I used to fal asleep wishing i would wake up as a girl or wish Santa would bring my gift of being female.

But as after tallking to my wife(:love:), she started asking where this was going? And I don't know. I dont know why I am doing this in the first place, and I dont know where it will end up. I dont know if going full time is what I want, nor do I think i could even make it out there in the real world. I like my male side and I like the dressing side. I just dont know where the compromise is yet?

Wow, You took the words right out of my mouth. I have done the exact things you have.

Heather_Marie
08-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Today 08:14 AM
SANDRA MICHELLE I would become a *******. Just love the thought of being half way on both sides. I would go today for the implants if my wife agreed to it and I would dress 24/7 as a female.

Yesterday 07:58 PM
Heather_Marie I would go as far as hormones for breast growth. I would love to have breast but hormones sort of scare me. So I will have to go with the fake ones. I do not know what hormones would do to me.

To have B or C breasts that is my dream.

That is what I was thinking SANDRA MICHELLE I could not think of it at the time If could go back in time and pick my orientation it would be a *******.

Darlene-VA
08-21-2007, 09:50 AM
If I had the money to do it I would go all the way, who knows maybe one of these days

NovaScotia
08-21-2007, 04:26 PM
...so making a permenant physical change would be to difficult now. I really enjoy both sides of my life, now. The support from all of you in this forum has greatly improved my enjoyment of dressing up!

Cindi Ann Kelly
09-01-2007, 11:13 PM
good question. I would go as far as I felt comfortable with.

cindi

My Lady Marsea
09-02-2007, 12:12 AM
I'd like to be able to pass with no questions asked but do know if I HAVE to do this again before I come back I'm putting in for true girl status

DawnRodgers
09-02-2007, 01:16 AM
If I could go back to the start, knowing what I do know, there is no question in my mind that I would go all of the way. Hormones, SRS, live as a woman full time, hopefully get married - the whole ball of wax.
Way too late in my life now and too many other people involved. The experiences I have had as Dawn have definitely fulfiled my feminine self but I still have thoughts of "is this all there is". Unfortunately I know the answer is no. I'd love to live a woman's life.
Dawn

carolinewalker_2000
09-02-2007, 02:14 AM
In a tolerant society that stopped being judgemental about gender, I think there might well be a majority that favoured an androgenous look. Me; I'd settle for a hairless body, hip measurement slightly larger than waist, and small but derfinite boobs. I'd also wear make-up and jewelry in both male a female modes.

Carol123
09-18-2007, 02:29 AM
If I had the money to pay for sugery, and if I could be 100% guaranteed that I would not scare children and woodland creatures....then all the way for me!

gretafemme
09-18-2007, 09:17 AM
I am in the process of feminizing my body to match my feelings. I am doing about 2 hours a week of electrolysis (ouch) and have been on the Estraderm patch for about 6 months. I am anticipating having some FFS done, as I want people to see a female when they meet me. I am reasonably certain that hormones will not give me the size I want in my breasts, so I will probably get implants as well. Can't change the size of my feet, hands or height, but I know that I can do this. Being a woman is an affair of the heart, and I must learn to live that way. A lot of male programing will have to change. Being a woman will not be easy, staying a man would be harder, blessings, Greta

Mayliis
09-18-2007, 09:45 AM
I often think and dream... if there is any chance to change my body 100%, to get real female body then i defenatly would change it...

So, my real dream is to be real woman, this what i think i should be...

I have thought a lot, of being half a man and half a woman... then i often think... it probably makes me even then more happpier...

I think.. in future... nothing on that side can't be sure. Until then i will go on with my crossdressing, shaving my body and feel myself as close as possible to be a real woman.

Kiss you all my dear friends,
Mayliis

Rachael1963
09-18-2007, 01:36 PM
As long as I look the part 9passable) I would go as far as possible.

RAchael xxx

Marla
09-18-2007, 03:42 PM
If I could turn into a full functioning female with no pain (just magically) I would do it in a heartbeat but sadly that ain't going to happen. Ill just have to be that broad shouldered heavily made up lady I see in the mirror. I still feel female most of the time and that's ok. You are what you are and you ain't what you ain't. Marla

Lisa Golightly
09-18-2007, 04:27 PM
I have long hair and boobs... Yay me... lol... :)

Jazzmine
09-18-2007, 04:52 PM
I like being a male and female when I choose.

I enjoy being male for my sport and family.

I love being a female when I get the urge to. When I'm in female mode, I enjoy it so much I usually don't want to go back to male mode. And I often feel I could go all the way to female right then.

But once back in male mode I enjoy that too. Too weird to analyse. Just enjoy!

So I guess I get the best of both worlds. Ideally, I could pop that pill and be what I want for a day and wake up and choose again.

There is something appealing about being a man in womens' clothing though - a little irregularity only you know about....

Jazzmine

Amber82
09-18-2007, 04:55 PM
I think you said the key sentence, "if society were more accepting" A lot of us would probably go a lot further if that were the case, maybe not to complete 100% srs, but definitely maybe hormones, or breast enlargment, etc. etc.

-Amber

Eileen
09-18-2007, 04:59 PM
There are so many reasons one can come up with not to fully explore the posibilites of becoming a f/t woman. When younger, I can understand a girls need to be financially secure. Family is another big issue and no one can decide how to handle that but you yourself.

For me it was when I was older and alone. It did not take long for me to decide what was right for me. Being a f/t woman is wonderful. I just wish I could have been able to do it much sooner. For those than can try it before making and long lasting changes. Those of you who are happy with both your female and male side may well decide to leave things as they are! For the rest give yourself a chance to get to know the real you.

Eileen

MsPriscilla
09-18-2007, 05:12 PM
Jazzmine,

You have completely summed up my feelings. There are lots of compensations in being a male, but i love that frisson of dressing prettily, and also the 'danger' - no that's not the right word, the societal unacceptability of it. Perhaps if everyone was comfortable with us cd's dressing and mixing in society without any approbrium, then perhaps it would los that excitement and 'guilt'.

NovaScotia
09-18-2007, 07:15 PM
My sister and I both prayed to be girls when we were little, not knowing it was not possible for us. My family is my life, so I would not ask to be any different now, as that would change to many peoples lives that I love more than life itself. I am growing better and bolder each day, hoping for the best of two worlds.

smoothbikini
09-19-2007, 05:50 AM
i like the best of both worlds... would never stop my experiences in femininity, however i like the coat and tie at times to

maryjanecapri
09-19-2007, 07:00 AM
i would probably have all my facial and body hair removed. that's probably it for me.

although if i were living in a total fantasy world i would have the ability (and this would be my super hero power) to switch between male and female at will. i think my wife would love that. i think i would as well.

Katie Moore
09-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Like both genders.

Macho guy mode and soft fem mode. It really is the best of both worlds. It would be better tho if you could do either one without society blinking its eye.

:love:

Katie

BTW- When I am on this forum, it's all fem.

Carol A
09-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Very interesting reading to all post. I guess I am as far as I can go far right now.
I dress everyday until the kids come home but I believe I will go 24/7 one of these days. Oh I did live as a women for two weeks when the wife was in Germany and had the best time of my live going out every night and being all I could be. Not a nice thing to say but it will take the passing of my wife and she knows it.