PDA

View Full Version : what catagory would you be under

Shining Star
03-12-2005, 06:23 AM
what catagory would you say you fall into.
1) modern dresser
2) oldfashioned dresser
3) sexy dresser
4) modern & sexy
5) oldfashioned & sexy
6) all of the above

i would have to say that i fall under the catagory modern & sexy. as i love looking sexy with a little bit of modern style

Tristen Cox
03-12-2005, 06:52 AM
7) Tart :D

Wendy me
03-12-2005, 06:53 AM
yes i do but i do so try not to fall........you could break a nail..............
1- 4- 3-????????????6????????????? i think.........

Wendy me
03-12-2005, 06:53 AM
7) Tart :D

pop-tart?????????????

Julie
03-12-2005, 07:42 AM
8) Non Conformist, just being who I want to be.

JJ

Carrah
03-12-2005, 07:54 AM
As this is as much a hobby for me as well as anything else, I tend to invlove myself in as much of it as possible. As such, I am "all of the above" - and then some :)

Sandra H
03-12-2005, 07:56 AM
I was the one who voted old-fashioned and sexy since being middle aged I would say imagine that most of you younger girls would think my choice of cloths as old-fashioned. But I would like to think my style is modern and a little sexy, well sexy for a middle-aged woman, not frumpy.

flicka
03-12-2005, 08:45 AM
From the selection I opt for "Old Fashioned and Sexy". Not that I consider my dressing old fashioned. I dress appropriate to my station in life, a "With it" lady of middle class

CindyT
03-12-2005, 08:57 AM
I voted for SEXY because thats why I like to dress! I'd have to say if I was born a girl I would be a s**t! (Oh did I say That out loud?) But seriously I love to feel sexy when I'm dressed with perhaps some of the modern style so we "fit in" with the crowd.

CindyT

Stephanie Brooks
03-12-2005, 09:41 AM
modern dresser

I just want to be a girl.

sissy stacy
03-12-2005, 10:15 AM
(curtsey)

Petticoats, ruffled panties, garter belts, bullet bras...decidedly a retro-girl.

(curtsey)

-sissy s.

Ashleigh
03-12-2005, 10:33 AM
Conservative dresser (secretary / business type). If I had the figure, I would certainly lean toward the neat crisp 50s styles like Donna Reed.

mand
03-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Hiya Star I try to be modern and go with fashion inorder to fit in with the real girls, you know be as passable as I can. However I do wear skirts most of the time, trousers, jeans, and leggings are a bit of a rarity with me.

love mand xxx

Richelle
03-12-2005, 08:34 PM
I am a modern girl, so I dress using modern fashion with just enough sex appeal to me attractive. I just try and keep the modern clothes to be classics, not trendy so that I can wear them for years and not have them go out of fashion to quickly.

Richelle

Priscilla1018
03-12-2005, 09:21 PM
I have to stay with my age.Oldfashioned and sexy.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

StephanieCD
03-12-2005, 09:30 PM
I picked modern and sexy - if I were a girl I'd be one of those ones that mixes styles, old and new, to create some kind of modern eclectic thrift store victorian vamp partly trashy upscale secrets underneath goth ***** with a decided lean toward the dominating bitch role.

Since I'm not... I'm simply not.

donnie123abc1
03-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Star, honey, I chose ALL OF THE ABOVE. Only because there was no option for NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Clothes don't make the woman. Just as they don't make the man.
Its what's inside that counts, not what you were able to buy off the rack at JC Penny's.
Be comfortable in the skin you're in.

Dawn Marrie "Thats WHO I Be"

Jadeanne
03-12-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm a child of the 50s and love to dress accordingly, so I chose old fashioned.

I also love animal prints at times, and a little fantasy (maid outfits).

maybe I should have opted for all of the above, but I'm going to wear what I want, as long as it fits and will work with my 44C silicone forms.

Jadeanne

Marlene4a
03-12-2005, 11:33 PM
I have a thriving compulsion to vote for "none of the above"

Sherlyn
03-13-2005, 12:18 AM
well i voted modern and sexy .....i try to get the sexy look without over kill...use too go wayyyyyyy overboard on the sexy ...findin just a little... is just enough...

donnie123abc1
03-13-2005, 12:54 AM
Marlene, I hope I didn't sway you because of what I posted. But if I did, that wouldn't be a bad thing either. It just means we're like minded. I've always felt that polls never ment anything.(Example the last prez election. Somebody should have added a NONE OF THE ABOVE catagory there too.)

Dawn Marrie "That Who I Be !"

christine marie
03-13-2005, 02:14 AM
def. modern sexy..[I]its that whole micro-mini skirt thing;>)

nicki
03-13-2005, 02:32 AM
Trying my best to be a girl of the times, I dress modern, very in style, and sexy. Either blouses,,low waisted jeans,,mini's, i like it short and tight ! Heels of course , I never leave home without them. Then just that perfect hint of sl..

Marlene4a
03-13-2005, 03:42 AM
No Dawn...just the obvious

Amelie
03-13-2005, 09:34 AM
Star, honey, I chose ALL OF THE ABOVE. Only because there was no option for NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Clothes don't make the woman. Just as they don't make the man.
Its what's inside that counts, not what you were able to buy off the rack at JC Penny's.
Be comfortable in the skin you're in.

Dawn Marrie "Thats WHO I Be"

Very well said, Dawn, your words are right on.

I would choose none of the above for the same reason as Dawn. And also because there isn't a catagory for "extremely schocking", which is the look I go for.
Amelie

Shinya
03-13-2005, 12:10 PM
:D Where is the one for me

Gothic Lotita

Picture has nothing to do with it, just Izam being silly.

RhondaLynn
03-13-2005, 03:11 PM
I would say my style is predominately a modern/classic casual/business attire - simple blouse, wrap skirt, hose, pumps w/ <=3" heels. Something light & comfortable yet with a subtle expression of feminine sexuality.

I have always admired women at work - how they dress, what must be comfortable for them vs. what isn't, how they move in their outfits. I've been a lingerie addict since childhood (thank you, JCPenney & Sears catalogs), but after working in offices around women in skirts, hose & heels, I began to want to experience the look & feel of their attire, to find out how they feel when dressed as they do at work. I was amazed how sensual wearing casual daywear was - how sexy it felt to walk around in a skirt, hose & heels, the feel of crossing my legs under my desk as I work, the soft caress of the hose as my hand gently brushed my legs. This admiration, desire & attraction to the look & feel of daywear caused me to develop an 'outer style' to my existing preferences in intimite apparel. It also began my interest into bras & breastforms, attempting to achieve the proper body shape and curves for the style.

Now, I feel comfortable lounging around my room in lingerie, but if I leave the room, i usually put a blouse, wrap a skirt around me, and slip into a pair of heels. I used to go for drives at night wearing only panties, hose & a slip. Now if I go out, I wear a skirt & heels, if not a blouse bra & breasts as well. (at least i won't get arrested for indecent exposure!)

I don't care much for lace or frilly items - just the basic nylon panties, thigh-highs & slips, simple tops & wrap skirts (just above the knee). Garter belts, pantyhose, bustiers, etc. - not into them either. I have several dresses, but prefer skirts, especially wrap skirts, based on their convenience.

I'm not sure if any of the categories covers 'modern/classic casual/business'.