PDA

View Full Version : close call!

soccervixen
07-15-2007, 10:13 PM
For the first time in a couple months had a chance - and desire - to do more than underdressing today. House was to be free for a chunk of the afternoon, so I slipped on a gold lame sweater, black sheer trousers, and gold/silver open toed pumps. Comfy, casual, and feminine. I was enjoying a relaxing time on my own when I hear a car door in what sounds like our driveway, can't see any car, then hear footsteps on the front steps! Yikes! Quick run to the bedroom as I hear my 17 year old's voice with a friend. They were supposed to be swimming at his house for the afternoon. Whipped off the clothes, shoes, and knee highs, throw on running shorts and T-shirt, out to greet ... whew! Nothing detected.

I am not ready for my kids to see me dressed, that's for sure.

Now I don't see any more opportunities for dressing on the horizon for the foreseeable future.

jessbcuzz
07-15-2007, 10:20 PM
At least you didn't do makeup or perfume!

pennycdtv1
07-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Sotra the same thing happened to me one afternoon. As yourself, I had the house to myself and of course what a perfect time to play dress up. So I put on my pink one piece shapeware ( for that girlish figure) a blank tank top and a pair of black and white striped shorts with the legs rolled up. Then a pair of sandels to complete the outfit. As I was in the front of the house the back door suddenly opened and I almost sh** in my pants. No one was suppose to be home, and I immediatly ran for the stairs trying to get to my beroom. As I raced up the stairs I could her my kid saying that he forgot his wallet and stopped to get it, but I knew he seen part of my outfit from the bottom of the stairs. He left right away, but I was shaking and really nervous. All I could think of is how am I going (if any) to get out of this one and convince him that what he seen was an illusion. Well I ended up the next day bringing it up and told him that I was sorta practiceing for a surprise birthday prank that me and a few other guys were tossing around the idea of dressing up as faries and surrounding this friend of ours for pictures and really trying to embarass him by having a few of us dressed up like that and take pictures with him. Well he thought it was a pretty funny idea. Boy I got to be more carefull from now on, cause I dont know what I would be able to convince him of if he were to accidently catch me again.

Penny

Mary Morgan
07-15-2007, 11:20 PM
You never know what will happen. Many years ago, I had come out to my oldest son (he was 22 at the time and still at home) because I wanted him to know. At the time I had no intention of him seeing me dressed, although I suppose I told him thinking that it could happen. Anyway, one evening I was dressed to the nines to attend a social event with my support group. I was heading to the car thinking that no one was at home when suddenly there he is, my son and I are face to face as I am leaving and he is coming. He smiles, I smile, and that is it. My experience throughout life has been that the fear is always out of proportion to the reality., at least so far!

DeniseNJ
07-15-2007, 11:44 PM
I know that feeling all to well, it was about 8 years ago. I was all dolled up wig, make-up, nail polish, heels, hose and a dress .. I was on the computer in the basement talking to this girl who knew I dressed. We would talk about going out and what she would do to Denise if she were there. It was so erotic. My wife's 15 year old boy was supposed to be in school for another 3 hours, well I hear the door open and he comes in and straight for the basement. I was frozen like a deer in headlights with no where to hide. As he was coming down the steps I say don't come down but he did and looked right at me. I explained that I was talking to a dominatrix and she told be to dress like this, I could have died . He said I can't believe you let her make you dress like a girl what r u gay or something ... After that he left ... the sound of Keys or a car door when your not expecting someone can leave you breathless forsure!!!

jennifer ann
07-16-2007, 05:10 AM
it was a nasty day last winter, I havent dressed for a couple of weeks so when the house was finally empty for a few hours I started to put on all my attire including wig and makeup. As soon as I put my skirt and heels on I herd a car pull into the driveway, so I looked to see who it was, it was my wife was walking up to the front door. With nowhere to hide I jumped onto the couch and covered up with a heavy blanket and pretended to be cold. As it turned out she forgot her purse. That was way to close.

JenniferR771
07-16-2007, 06:37 AM
What about the wig and makeup?

Next time check for that forgotten purse! LOL!

I had a similar experience, but I didn't have a blanket handy. Got caught--wearing my wife's clothes. What the hell, I wanted to tell her anyway. However it did not go well.

soccervixen
07-16-2007, 06:51 AM
Shu Shu -

I don't really feel the need to be public in my dressing - it's just not something I want to pursue, unlike many of you here, while others of us are content to have this a private thing. Another reason is that my wife has asked that our sons not see me dressed, and I want to respect her desires in this. I have my femme clothes hanging in my closet and in my dresser, and shoes boxes in the back of my closet, but they only come out on my terms, and not for them.

Karren H
07-16-2007, 07:23 AM
I've never really had a close call like that.. I always make doubly sure that those that could intrude are well accounted for and couldn't physically get back to the house in the time allotted..

It's really too much of a pain for me and the main reason I mainly go out in public dressed... I'd rather be seen enfemme by 1,000s of people I don't know than 1 person I do.. Lol

Karren

BarbaraTalbot
07-16-2007, 03:38 PM
I was setting up a makeshift photo studio in the garage. Our 12 year old daughter is an insomniac. I had the garage door unhooked from the opener, so I ran the carriage foward to prevent the possibility of my 17 year old coming home from his sleep-over and opening the garage. She heard it, I fortunately heard her above me, and had time to hide my stash of clothes and camera gear before, sure enough she stuck her smiling face in the door from the house. I hadnt dressed yet or that would have been interesting.

Hi! ~brightly~ Whacha doin?

GO TO BED

I took the deadbolt off and reversed it so I could lock from the INSIDE.

I think I've mentioned also that I have been in the past an avid dumpster diver. I have found and donated to charity BAGS and BAGS of womens clothes that would've fit me without once thinking of the possibility of wearing them! I once donated 150 bottles of expired fingernail polish to a womens shelter.

Lately the insomniac has been begging to go 'Diving with Dad' . We went the other night and came back with two bags of cute clothes. She took the mediums and the size 6-8's. The official story is we are saving the 9-11 and large tops for when Mom finishes her diet.