PDA

View Full Version : How Long Can You Go?

stefcd1
07-15-2007, 10:29 PM
I took a trip over the weekend which required me to be all guy. Could not even think about wearing anything feminine under street clothes. I left early Friday morning and didn't get back until 4PM today. I could not wait to get out of the ugly old guy clothes and into my panties, bra, slip, blouse and skirt. Now that I wear panties pretty much 24/7 and transform into a woman as soon as I get home during the week, I am finding it extremely hard to go even a day or so without being in my feminine attire.

My question to all us girls out there - how long can you stand it without being your woman self?

Valerie Nicole
07-15-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm different from a lot of people here in that I usually go several weeks or at least a few days without dressing at all, not even under. Then I'll take a day to myself where I shave my legs and face, go to my room, and spend the day in some nice feminine clothes. Then it's back to taking time without any dressing at all.

Eileen
07-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Stef I could not go long! Any time I had to pretend to be a guy was awful! It was depressing to put on guy things, even for a short time. Thankfully that is no longer a problem.

Eileen

Audrey34
07-15-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm the same way, Valerie. I've gone anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months without dressing. Because of the hot humid weather in my area I've only dressed 3 times in the last 5 weeks.
-Audrey

cindi cinnamon
07-15-2007, 10:45 PM
As time passes, my desire to wear boy undies also passes.

A few hours is all I can stand!!!!!!!!

chucks
07-15-2007, 10:56 PM
i can take it for long periods of time but i'm significantly ascetic.

Mary Morgan
07-15-2007, 11:09 PM
As I get older I find that when I am not en femme, I still think I myself as being the woman within, until I see my reflection, then yuck!! There is a difference between how long I can go without(days), and how long I want to go without(not).

MarkOhio
07-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Stef,

I work and live in Globe, sure would like to chat with you. See what you are like !

Mark

Tasha T
07-16-2007, 04:04 PM
The maximum I can go without being fully dressed is about 2 or 3 months, only if I am really busy and occupied with other things in life. Any longer than that and I feel as though I'm going to explode.

Ruth
07-16-2007, 04:14 PM
To me, being dressed is a preference not a necessity. I could go a long time if I had to: it's not like oxygen. But if you're fortunate in this life you don't have to go without the things you like all the time.

kathy333
07-16-2007, 04:26 PM
the truth is my last purge, and giving this up went four years.then i went and got some pantys a bra for my birthday, used my new work laptop to see hat i could find AND I FOUND A NEW FAMILY thans for asking!:devil::drink::hugs:

BarbaraTalbot
07-16-2007, 04:59 PM
But now that I have at least moved out of the closet into the locked master bedroom, I get really cranky after even two days.

janet1234
07-16-2007, 05:06 PM
I long for dressing, but survive because I must, I do look forward to it. Can't wait to buy a bullet bra from www.secretsinlace.com, someone else's post. I think it will look great under my satin dress.

Karren H
07-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Was over 8 weeks between event's up until last Tuesday/Wednesday..... And it's doesn't bother me one bittttttt...tt.t.t.t.t.t.t.t.t.t.t......... :D

Karren

Sherlyn
07-16-2007, 05:45 PM
After thinking about this ...for me the clothes are just the outer shell.. to who my inner true self is ...sooo Im always me .. no withdrawls as far as clothing goes

SweetCaroline
07-16-2007, 05:52 PM
For me it's usually several month between sessions, mainly due to living situations. But lately, as I've been preparing to go more public, I've been wearing femme articles, mainly the shoes, in private (I have to practice walking you know), or wearing jewelry in my car on the way to work.

My next, full blown session will be in a week, with my first public appearance shortly after that. Wish me luck.:happy:

angelfire
07-16-2007, 05:59 PM
I don't underdress every day, and I rarely get fully dressed. I pretty much never have the house to myself, so I am always worried someone will come and bother me when I dress, and see more than they bargained for. Even when I do fully dress, I only do it for maybe 10 minutes.

vikki2020
07-16-2007, 11:46 PM
I try to get dressed once a week,but i only have an hour or so, and that is not even close to enjoying the moment.After about 2-3 months of this,I have to make some time to get fully dressed, and get outside, or go nuts. It will get to the point that it's all I think about.A nice day out is great therapy for me.

Suzie S.
07-17-2007, 05:14 AM
Not very long! :eek: More than a few days and I really start to miss it. This time of year it's a bit harder to find the time, but in the winter I sometimes dress every day for at least a couple hours, longer on the weekends.

Kate Simmons
07-17-2007, 05:54 AM
Indefinately because I'm pretty much always myself even if it looks like I'm Sal in drab to everyone else.:happy:

Raychel
07-17-2007, 06:20 AM
Well I went for years before I told my wife. So I know I can do it. I went for a week last year, survived that. So I guess as long as is needed. Just changes the comfort level that I can achieve.

erickka
07-17-2007, 06:32 AM
I usually go with what the surrounding circumstances dictate. A few days, weeks, months, whatever. When I finally do dress up, I savor the feeling, and enjoy it very much.

traceyanne
07-17-2007, 09:46 AM
depends on how the mood takes whether i fully dress, but its lingerie 24/7, dont own any male undies, even doc's appointments its frillies, much to wifes amusement, but no one has ever commented

Rachell
07-17-2007, 09:59 AM
Just Got Back From A Visit With All My Brothers (5) And Was Gone A Week Only Got To Wear Panties A Couple Times. It Was Driving Me Crazy. I Know How You Feel It Was Great To Get Home A Nd Dress Up.

Frankie-Dear
07-17-2007, 10:19 AM
I go several weeks at a time without dressing up. No biggie. I see it the way Valerie does.

JoAnnDallas
07-17-2007, 10:20 AM
I wear panties 7 days a week and many mornings I get to wear a bra too. My wife has water arobics twice a week, so leaves the house about an hour before I leave for work, so I get about 45 minutes where I put on capries, t-shirt, slides, wig, and lipstick. Take out the trash and walk around to the front and put the mail in the mail box. Sometimes I'll even put a slip and dress on. In the winter time, I will wear panties, pantyhose or gater belt/hose, cami, and bra to work under my drab clothing. Since I usually wear a sweater at work in the winter, the bra does not show. Once a month, I goto my Tri-Ess meeting but don't get dressed until I get there.

CathyLee
07-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey Stef personally I refuse to wear men's undergarments. I have been wearing Bra, Panties and nylons for over two years and I love it:D.

Charleen
07-17-2007, 03:14 PM
Only time I put up with drab is at work where I have to be Charlie. Off work, all fem.

CathyJane
07-17-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm up to three months one week. I haven't got any twitches or anything!

Cathy

Tammygirl
07-17-2007, 04:13 PM
I can go without dressing not one day! However, I have to travel out of town for work in which I am gone for weeks!:Angry3: I have to share a room with another man who doesn't know. But I think Female all the time!:2c: Love Tammy

AprilCD
07-21-2007, 10:06 AM
There is never a day that I do not think about dressing and being that special someone I long to be. I do not even own any male underwear any more however I spend most of my time in drab wear. With a child in the house opportunities do not come around often. I'll usually have 1 day a month that I can go out in femme and meet others like myself.

KarenSusan
07-21-2007, 11:07 AM
I have noticed that when I am visiting relatives the desire to dress is not so strong. As soon as I return, the first priority is to get out of pants and into a skirt.

Rachel Morley
07-21-2007, 11:50 AM
You mean to go back to complete "total guy"? ..... not even a pair of panties?... nothing at all? ..... :worried: Well, thankfully for me, I don't ever have to. I even once wore a pair of somewhat unisex looking panties to the doctors office when I had to have an examination for a vasectomy! However, your question was how long could I go? Hypothetically, if I really had to ... I guess maybe no longer than two or three days, after that I would be so miserable, people wouldn't want to be around me due to not being able to wear even any one piece of underwear.

As others have said, it effects your mental state not being able to do it. In my case, not being able to feel even just a little bit girly can be really depressing after a while. :sad:

christina marie
07-21-2007, 12:06 PM
long enough to shower!

teresa jeen
07-21-2007, 02:48 PM
thankfully i have a wonderful wife who lets me wear panties all the time (i have more than her) at night its ok to wear my nighty. so i never have to go a day without!!! that would be horrible>

Toyah
07-21-2007, 04:53 PM
I dont have to dress its not vital to me it certainly does not bother me in guy mode so forever if I wanted I guess

sandra-leigh
07-21-2007, 05:35 PM
i can take it for long periods of time but i'm significantly ascetic.

Chucks, is that "ascetic" or "acetic" ? :undecided

SandyR
07-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Its been almost 3 hours now, still holding out nicely.......LOL

Longest has been a few months.

Hugs!

SandyR