PDA

View Full Version : what i did this evening

tiffany-the-cd
07-15-2007, 10:51 PM
I came out to my girlfriend, and she took it really well. i feel like i have a wight lifted off my chest... or a new wight put on (aka breasts) LOL
So ladies I feel GREAT I don't know why I hadn't done this yet oh my god I feel great!!!
Tiffany

Valerie Nicole
07-15-2007, 10:54 PM
I know that feeling...well I technically wasn't dating my last gf when I came out to her, I know what it's like to be accepted by a girlfriend. It was amazing for me, and I hope it's every bit as good for you. If it's like what happened with me, before you know it, you two will be sharing all sorts of experiences and adventures with this.

summermarie
07-15-2007, 11:22 PM
I'm glad everything went really well for you! I told my wife when we were first dating (15 years ago!) and she LOVED that I do that! I don't know how to do the makeup thing yet (I never really tried though) so she does the makeup for me and does a teriffic job too :love:! Now you guys will have lots of fun together :D!

cindi cinnamon
07-15-2007, 11:22 PM
Yes, it does feel GREAT, doesn't it.

Sharing my thoughts, desires and feelings with the one I love, far exceeds the intimacy experienced on the physical level.

Nothing ventured..... Nothing gained!!!!!!

We humans are far to often timid when it comes to risk taking. I'm not advocating reckless risk taking, but some thoughtful risk taking would be, I think, in order.

As far as I know ( and believe ), we only experience this life once. It would be a shame not to explore it.

tiffany-the-cd
07-15-2007, 11:27 PM
you girls are amazing I love this place
Cindi your right why should i be ashamed of who i am

Denise Anne
07-16-2007, 08:13 AM
You Go Girl!! :hugs: