PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and Latent Homosexuality

Lovely Rita
07-16-2007, 10:27 PM
I have been observing more and more threads regarding dressing to attract men, along with other threads discussing CDs dating men.

I am not making any judgments here but was curious to learn more about how many, of our Community, were some how changed by Crossdressing, or perhaps discovered some dormant homosexual tendencies after engaging in and exploring crossdressing. The popular belief has been that CDs were primarily heterosexual but in reading some threads on the subject of men, it seems as though many CDs are discovering a side of themselves that may have been quiescent before dressing up.

I hope you don't mind another poll:hugs:

TracyH
07-16-2007, 10:32 PM
After having been on both sides of the fence, I can safely say that I'm straight.

Lora Olivia
07-16-2007, 10:42 PM
:2c: Just have to say that I don't see it as a Homosexual thing, both me and "him" are a little bi but I prefer men and "he" prefers women. Having had the oppurtunity I turned it down, he was a openly gay man that liked men and that didn't do a thing for me. Now a nice guy looking for a hot time with a hot girl might be a different story :rofl:

dashi30
07-16-2007, 10:55 PM
I was already Bi before I started dressing. At the start I did not dress other than really because it made me feel good and it made me feel sexy, which it still does. Just recently, I'd say in the past 5 months have I been getting attracted to the thought of dressing and meeting men for that reason, however, I have not made it out of the house yet so I guess I really can't say.

:love:
Kaylee

Sugar
07-16-2007, 11:06 PM
In regards to myself i don't think that my cd'ing had anything to do with my sexuality in the beginning...but am still researching.

I've been with the ladies as a man, I've been with men as a man. But the bestest was me dressed as a woman with a woman.

Personally, I am very picky about who comes into my bed. Their has to be more of a connection along with attraction.

peace

jaye

trannie T
07-16-2007, 11:06 PM
I am only attracted to women. I look at other crossdressers because they look like women.

spandexgirl188
07-16-2007, 11:39 PM
I personally have fantasized about what it would be like to be with a man. I have always loved the ladies. Their looks, apperance, curves etc. I see a woman walking down the street and think god, i wish i could be her or look just like her. Then i think what it would be like to be with a man as a girl. Personally, i think i like the fact that i can look like a girl and still be with them. Either to envy them or be with them in every way shape or form. So, its girls for me all the way, But the thought still remains.
Jessica.

PatriciaCD
07-16-2007, 11:45 PM
I have always been bi, but i'm more attracted to men when I am Dressed.

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-17-2007, 12:43 AM
Male/female is not the whole issue for me.

If it looks like a girl, walks like a girl, talks like a girl...

It must be a duck, right?

I'm attracted to physical femininity. Masculinity turns me off, hard.
Or not hard. Or whatever. :P

Is that still homosexuality if I can be attracted to a guy because he looks like a woman? Is that even sexuality, or am I just lonely and in heat? :drooling:

Mistybtm
07-17-2007, 01:39 AM
I was already Bi before I started dressing. At the start I did not dress other than really because it made me feel good and it made me feel sexy, which it still does. Just recently, I'd say in the past 5 months have I been getting attracted to the thought of dressing and meeting men for that reason, however, I have not made it out of the house yet so I guess I really can't say.

:love:
Kaylee

same for me.

RobertaFermina
07-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Having felt the attraction for a man while dressed, and making a date (which he cancelled), I am proven ready for the opportunity to see if this is for me.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Joy Carter
07-17-2007, 02:13 AM
I don't think I'd want the disappointment many GG's experience with Gm's.

Marianna Julianna
07-17-2007, 04:42 AM
I voted no, as such, although I tend to class myself more as assexual with slight heterosexual leanings. In other words I don't often feel sexually attracted to anyone (even my wife I have to admit) but then every once in a while things stir up I only want women.

Lilith Moon
07-17-2007, 05:33 AM
I sometimes have fantasies about men but as a sort of accessory or validation of me while in a female role. I have recently been approached by men while dressed en-femme on two occasions and I was kissed on one of them. I must say, the kiss didn't do much for me but that may well have been because of the stressful circumstances (long story that I detailed in a another thread in this forum). However, I did get a glow of satisfaction that I looked hot enough that they noticed me and liked what they saw. It was a sort of "job well done" feeling that my dressing efforts actually worked..tempered by the fact that they were not fooled into thinking I was a GG..."Excuse me, hope you don't mind me saying this, but you are a gorgeous tranny" was the chat up line they both used.

In male mode I am never sexually attracted to men but will always notice pretty females and their clothes. My feelings are invariably that I want to look as attractive as them...almost to *be* them. But attractive to who ? A difficult question. To myself I suppose, but....

Does that make me gay or bisexual ? I haven't a clue.

BTW, I answered "yes" to the fantasizing option in the poll.

Kate Simmons
07-17-2007, 05:52 AM
My feelings for someone are never related at all to dressing Rita.:happy:

Amanda Shaft
07-17-2007, 06:12 AM
Great thread! Now let me see? As a male I’ve never been keen on the ‘one night stand’, for me sex has always needed to mean more than a quick shag! I believe I would feel the same when dressed. So although I wouldn’t strictly rule out an affair with a man, he would have to do plenty of ground work to convince me that it was the right thing to do! I don’t think I’m homosexual: I’ve never ‘been’ with a man or have considered it as an option, but when I’m dressed I’m trying to look, act and be female and females are attracted to men (mainly), therefore I might consider it given the right circumstances. Or would I?

Actually I don’t know, I suppose I’ll have to wait and see how I react should the situation ever occur, but it’s not a situation that I would go and look for.

Yours (blonde and confused) Amanda x

MarinaTwelve200
07-17-2007, 06:45 AM
I have always been hetro, but you can bet I hit the books a lot as a teenager to research my condition and make SURE I was NOT somehow "gay" to a degree---Very few teens really know what "homosexual" really is at that age, especially back in the mid sixties.

Well, ro my releif, I discovered I was not homosexual, but I was still puzzled as to why I CDed.----I worked that out many years later, as being a method I use to "detach" from my primary identity, primarily for stress releif and relaxation.

As for dressing to attract men? What normal, hetro guy would be attracted to a CD? A gay guy perhaps, but---Indeed, would that not be "fishing with the wrong bait"? Any CD who thinks "she" can attract a man and hold his attention long enough to have sex is dreaming or has a serious mental judgement problem.----- who would be fooling whom?

I do beleive that there ARE some CDs both gay and straight , who DO seriously try this however---To ME it suggests a REAL and unique mental judgement problem that MIGHT be associated directly with whatever condition is causing them to CD in the first place.====Mind you, I dont meam ALL CDs, but perhaps a single SPECIFIC condition causing CD, of which there are many, that do not cause such judgement lapses.

MsJanessa
07-17-2007, 07:08 AM
well if you fantasize about men and women and cds then you are probably bi in orientation even though you never had sex with a guy---I have explored My bisexuality and find it very enjoyable.

Lovely Rita
07-17-2007, 07:23 AM
So far the results, as I read them, show that Crossdressing has had a powerful affect on many of our members sexual practices.

I acknowledge that this poll is not very scientific and I am just an amateur when it comes to polling, I still am intrigued by the data.

I apologize if there was not a question more appropriate for your experience.:hugs:

Phyliss
07-17-2007, 07:44 AM
I really don't like to talk about something like this, only because the subject can get "get out of hand" ( no pun intended) rather quickly.
I voted the "experiment" option. 'nuff said.

Somebody once said, "I'll try anything once, sometimes twice, just to be sure I did it right the first time."

Bonnie D
07-17-2007, 07:53 AM
My interest in men came at the same time I began crossdressing. However, my interest came from a female perspective. I wanted to be and felt I should have been female when I was quite young. I looked at boys and fantasized about being with them but as a girl. Bringing reality into the situation I knew I couldn't since I was physically male. This was in the mid-60s and I knew there was something wrong with me and I was not 'normal' so I tried to repress everything and be a 'normal' boy. It didn't work and I continued dressing whenever I could and would think about being with a boy and all time continuing to present my male self to the world.

I did date girls and eventually got married which I should not have done. I should have come out as a gay transsexual a long time ago. My goal should have been to make enough money to have a sex change and then meet a man who would have been accepting of that fact. I would then be heterosexual and not gay. So the whole issue is quite confusing. Since I am physically male then I am gay but then I have enjoyed sex with women and especially with my wife, but then I 've always wanted to be them instead of me. So I am bisexual. I am leaving my wife to be with men or preferrably one man so I will only be gay. Mentally I will be female.

I have had sex with men both while dressed and not dressed and I always put myself in a female frame of mind when I am with them. If that makes any sense to anyone. It does to me.

I didn't vote because I didn't which category I fit into.

Bonnie

PS I am seeing a gender psychiatrist even though I will not be transitioning.

JeanneF
07-17-2007, 09:38 AM
I've experimented with men in the past, while dressed as a woman. But I found that i really am not attracted to guys at all. For that matter, the only transpeople I find myself attracted to are ones that are very female in appearance and disposition. I have very little desire to be with a CD, but I have been with a couple of M2F TS, which I found enjoyable (on the same level as being with a GG). So pretty much I have found that i am a M2F Trans-Lesbian, if I had to put a label on it.

Jannis
07-17-2007, 10:20 AM
I have been CD'ing for years. It was always as an attempt to get certain men to look at me and want me to be their sex partner. As time went forward, I found CD'ing to be a full expression of who I want to be. I think about it all the time and find my relationships with family has gone sour as I know they will never accept my CD or TG'ing. I have been out in public en femme, I go to beauty salons for hair styling, waxing, pedicures and makeup lessons. I love to correspond with men and arrange meetings with them for sex. I look for guys who are "into" CDers and go with the fantasy in their minds. However, when I am out in male attire, my eyes and heart are drawn to young beautiful women as sex partners I would like to be with (milfs for example). At this point, I am really confused and don't know who or what I am. I enjoy sex acts with men, but am not into long affairs with them or do I find them easy to look at all the time. I mean, I don't notice men when I am out unless I am dressed. I should seek a therapist, I guess, but I have no coverage for that kind of treatment. So I go with my flights of excitement and look forward to my next liason. What is all this?

Jenna Lynne
07-17-2007, 10:25 AM
I apologize if there was not a question more appropriate for your experience.
No need to apologize ... but I was going to make a comment about that. For me, crossdressing IS my sexuality. Some of my fantasies involve men and CDing, some involve women and CDing.

The idea of two guys getting it on doesn't do anything for me.

I also like to make a distinction between sexual identity (who I am as a sexual being), sexual orientation (who I would like to have sex with), and affectional orientation. Though I'm biologically male, my sexual identity is female. My sexual orientation is bi, or maybe a better word is "mixed." My affectional orientation is strictly toward women. I have zero interest in being romantically or emotionally close to a guy.

***Jenna***

JessicaDC
07-17-2007, 10:57 AM
When I'm a boy I'm totally a boy. I love girls and love being with them sexually. But when I'm a girl I'm totally a girl. I need a man to satisfy me. Like I've said before about myself - it's almost like a split personality thing for me. So I supposed I'm straight both ways. lol

Mitch23
07-17-2007, 11:38 AM
I would always have regarded myself as straight but I find that I am starting to feel a strong attraction for a pretty T girl and now feel that my sexual boundaries are being challenged

Mitch

Dana Carlton
07-17-2007, 12:27 PM
I have had sex with men both while dressed and not dressed and I always put myself in a female frame of mind when I am with them. If that makes any sense to anyone. It does to me.

Make sense to me. I have been with men in the past, as a direct result of my crossdressing. When dressed I want to walk, talk, act, be and do everything female. I will always put myself into a totally female frame of mind. As crazy as it sounds, when I was with a man, it was always a male on female relationship to me, though it was really two males.

KimberlyS
07-17-2007, 01:01 PM
As long as I can remember back, I was always confused on being gay with growing up with the society and my family view of:

men wearing female clothes = drag queen = gay = so must be me

I struggled with this because I was never attracted to guys, only gals. Even in my dreams it was always a gal on the other end.

I had done research on the internet. And I had begun to visit web sites and forums. Some said they were hetro and some said they were gay. Hey maybe those society views I grew up with were wrong.

But what really finalized it was being in a large Gay/Lesbian/TG club which even had several groups of hetro gals there to see the drag show. About 3/4 through the night I caught myself staring at several male couples that were getting close and cuddling and kissing. I had this creepy feeling like my skin crawling all over me and this sick to my stomach feeling. I then suddenly had this huge feeling of relief. I was no longer confused on my sexuality. I had no problem with seeing couples like that anymore. Well other than the same as hetro couples that push in intimacy levels in public...... Like do you need a room.

loki_uk
07-17-2007, 01:06 PM
No option for being a closet lesbian in a mans body then :heehee:

SweetCaroline
07-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Read the sig line.:Angry3:

Seriously, I'm straight, and have no intention of going gay. I would probably be uncomfortable being hit on by a man while dressed up.

However...

Most of my friends are female, and we tend to be pretty physically affectionate toward each other, you know, hugs, kisses on the check, linking arms when we go out. I could easily see myself showing the same sort of affection to a male friend if we were both dressed up en femme, since I would see him as a "girlfriend" rather than a man. That's as far I would go however.

spandexgirl188
07-17-2007, 03:48 PM
When I'm a boy I'm totally a boy. I love girls and love being with them sexually. But when I'm a girl I'm totally a girl. I need a man to satisfy me. Like I've said before about myself - it's almost like a split personality thing for me. So I supposed I'm straight both ways. lol

I feel the same way. I guess that's why i keep fantazising about being with a man in the back of my mind. This topic got me to speak with a friend of mine about this subject. She suggested that you wont really know if youre bi or not till you see both sides of the fence. I guess this is a topic i will never find out about since i am happily married, But it still lingers there, deep in my thoughs and still part of me wants to find out. Sorry for the babbling.

Jessica.

Ruth
07-17-2007, 04:25 PM
The world in general believes that men who dress as women want to act sexually as women, and construe from this that they are gay. Of course they're wrong in several ways about all that.
But we're a mixed bag here. I've been hetero all my life and do not entertain romantic or sexual thoughts about men while en femme. But obviously others do.
I went to bed with a man while in my student days. I think we both did it in a spirit of experimentation. Well, if you don't try it, you can't knock it. Anyway, it did nothing for me and I've never repeated it. I've been happily married for 30 years. And I've been cross dressing for that long too and it hasn't made a dent in my hetero outlook.

Chelseaswpa
07-17-2007, 04:36 PM
So far the results, as I read them, show that Crossdressing has had a powerful affect on many of our members sexual practices.

I acknowledge that this poll is not very scientific and I am just an amateur when it comes to polling, I still am intrigued by the data.

I apologize if there was not a question more appropriate for your experience.:hugs:

Hi Rita! one question you did not ask- were you gay/bi before you started dressing- or - were you always gay/bi and dressing came naturally to you. I kind of qualify for both of those. I would rather be straight, but have always been attracted to male genitalia, and now find that my interest is really for other CD/TG's. :love:

Teresa Amina
07-18-2007, 04:17 AM
I tend to class myself more as assexual with slight heterosexual leanings

A great description I would share.

flatlander_48
07-18-2007, 06:10 AM
Unfortunately none of the categories apply. I came out as bisexual 12-15 years before I crossdressed. Basically the answer would be no effect.

MarinaTwelve200
07-18-2007, 06:42 AM
As long as I can remember back, I was always confused on being gay with growing up with the society and my family view of:

men wearing female clothes = drag queen = gay = so must be me

I struggled with this because I was never attracted to guys, only gals. Even in my dreams it was always a gal on the other end.

I had done research on the internet. And I had begun to visit web sites and forums. Some said they were hetro and some said they were gay. Hey maybe those society views I grew up with were wrong.

But what really finalized it was being in a large Gay/Lesbian/TG club which even had several groups of hetro gals there to see the drag show. About 3/4 through the night I caught myself staring at several male couples that were getting close and cuddling and kissing. I had this creepy feeling like my skin crawling all over me and this sick to my stomach feeling. I then suddenly had this huge feeling of relief. I was no longer confused on my sexuality. I had no problem with seeing couples like that anymore. Well other than the same as hetro couples that push in intimacy levels in public...... Like do you need a room.

You describe several aspects about my own feelings, Initial confusion, and later on, the "skin crawling", "sick" feeling concerning homosexuality.---and a similar opinion concerning intimacy in public, hetro and homo.

Fortunately, I looked up good info on sexuality when I was a teen and cleared up my initial confusion early on, before I got myself into difficulty, and my gut reactions to intimate gay couples sorta mirrored your own, and confirmed my own hetrosexuality to myself.

But I have come to the conclusion that there IS what could be called 'PSEUDO HOMOSEXUALITY" out there. What about the poor kid who may CD, or in some social sub-cultures be poor at sports, or is "UN-macho" in some other way and, due to a lack of good information only THINKS he is gay---Convincing himself that CD=gay for example. He may "give in" in despair and even adopt a "homosexual lifestyle"---likely hating every minute of it, dropping his self esteem even lower, etc. etc. This may be something he WILL recover from only AFTER he realizes he was hetro after all, but may take years.

AS I think real gay people are born that way and cannot change, I think that those who DO change were not gay after all, and fall into the "pesudo-homosexual" category---victims of confusion and BAD sexuality information. Indeed I also think that those religious groups who claim to "cure" homosexuality are really only curing "pseudo homosexuals"

Audrey34
07-18-2007, 07:03 AM
I love women. So much that I try to look like one for a few hours from time to time. No attraction to men whatsoever.
-Audrey

erickka
07-18-2007, 07:44 AM
I am 100% into women......I can't help it if I love to wear their clothes and shoes!

Opie!
07-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Now, see, I've often fantasized about being an actual woman, which, caused some internal conflicts, because even though I'd love to have girl parts, I would still much rather be with a girl than a guy. In my search to find myself I tried being with a guy one time, I did not enjoy it, and I really doubt I'd revisit the experience. I didn't vote, because I didn't really feel I fit, but, because of my cross dressing, I am now seriously considering SRS, but even if I went through it, I would not want to be with a man. It is this fact that has kept me confused, and in denial for most of my life. What the hell though, life is short, might as well be happy.

Becky Moore
07-18-2007, 12:18 PM
My experiences with men have been crap, great at first, but they think with their little heads far too often for me, im going to try tgirls like myself in future and if that doesn't work, i'll just make sure I have a regular supply of batteries

Marla
07-18-2007, 05:39 PM
I find that Im much better at making love to a man when dressed as a woman than making love to a woman when dressed as a man. PM me if you want to talk

Kitty Sue
07-18-2007, 05:42 PM
I do enjoy being sexual with a man when dressed. When I am just me I like being with ggs.

tall_brianna
07-18-2007, 06:17 PM
I am an equal opportunity lover but men are still running 1:20 behind women when it comes to attraction.

Wynter Skye
07-18-2007, 06:22 PM
I was young when I started dressing and had always been attracted to women. When I began to dress, I grew an admiration for others such as RuPaul who was huge at the time, for being men and transforming so beautifully. I also realized that an attractive woman has power over men which intrigued me. Later on came the internet so of course I searched for drag queens crossdressing transsexual etc... this led me to several porn sites which blossomed a new interest. Beautiful "women" (to the eye they looked like women) with male genitals. This inspired respect, admiration, and arousal in me. I felt I could relate to these gorgeous people and began admiring all of their body. Now, while I am attracted equally to both gg's and tg's, I consider myself bi not because I'm attracted to men, but I'm attracted to the idea of being sexual with masculine embodiment to make me feel more feminine. I've never looked at a man and said, "my he's attractive" but I have done many things with other men for the purpose of feeling like a woman. (or a porn star!) That is on a deeper level of my psyche though I suppose. Its easier for me just to consider myself bisexual.

LilSissyStevie
07-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I consider myself straight but even before I reached puberty I had wild fantasies about hermaphrodites which in my mind were just females with extra parts. Because of my weird fantasies and my crossdressing desires, I figured early on that I must be gay and I just used the hermaphrodite thing to allow myself some deniability. I came to fully accept my probable gayness and went looking for that special guy to initiate me. The only problem was that I wasn't attracted to males, not even MTFs of any type. I was only attracted to females and fantasized about them and their “extras”. When I crossdressed I was dressing to be one of these lovely creatures not just a regular female. I'm a male to ******* crossdresser. LOL!

It turns out that my fantasy doesn't exist in the real world or is extremely rare but I did find out that some girls come with attachments. That's even better! I'm not sure what you'd call us but in the bedroom she's the butch and I'm the bit... err...umm...femme. Most of the time, anyway. Straight? Gay? Bi? Odd? Who cares? It doesn't get much better than this.

steppingout
07-18-2007, 10:51 PM
The more I dress, the more I fantisise about being with guys and trans - and have been making some moves in that direction.
But I think there was always some inclination that way - it wasn't the dressing that created it.

Lilly 40C
07-19-2007, 08:37 PM
I've been Bi for over 25 years. In the past when I was with a man I was dressed straight and the agressor. Recently, I was with a man while dressed enfem and much to my surprise was very submissive. I know I'm not gay because I like being with women too but, dress me up and its men I want not women. I like the feeling of submitting to a man's advances but only when I'm dressed. Has anyone else had these feelings?

Kisses,

Lilly

teresa jeen
07-19-2007, 09:11 PM
it really depends on the situation, if im dressed up then it would depend on the mood. i tend to let my fem side take control.i guess you could say what happens in vegas stays in vegas!!!

Kellycd7
07-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Great thread, I have finally come to the realization that I am bi.
And when I'm dressed, it strictly has to be men, the thought of being with a woman does not enter into it when I'm dressed.

I'll be honest, when I dressed, something very pleasant happens, I find myself very "turned on" sexually for lack of a better term,..I can't explain it, it's a very hard line, so when I dress, it's for no other purpose than a sexual release. (is that bad?)

My body is such that it very much resembles the female form and believe me, my mirror and my cameras get a pretty good work-out, theres a name for "wanting to f*%#@k yourself, I just can't think of it right now. But back to the topic, strangely, my desire for men is immediately switched on when I'm dressed and it is pleasantly erotic!

When I am dressed, I find men (dressed and not(especially dressed)) very easy to be with. :happy:

-Love
Kelly

Blonde
07-20-2007, 03:53 AM
No option for being a closet lesbian in a mans body then :heehee:

I agree with loki..
I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.:p

Hali
07-20-2007, 10:39 AM
well like the saying goes the whole world is made of variety, variety of everything; people, animals, foods, etc and even inside the class of peole and animals there is variety, likewise in CDs there should be different needs for different CDs, yes most CDs hav the urge or fantasize about being a "COMPLETE" woman, that is to assume the natural role of beign a female, thats where the urge to be able to satisfy "her" man comes into play, cos wen you go out with GGs as a CD, (that is dressed as a woman) a CD tend to copy the GGs up to the point of flirting with men, wat am saying is that some CDs have an inherent desire to be with men right from the beginning while some develop the feeling with time, while some never develop the feeling at all, I dont think most CDs will admit that because they fantasize or even hav sex wit men that makes them GAY, most CDs will say they only like men or fantasize about men wen they are in FEMALE MODE, they will argue fiesely of not being gay.

Marcie Sexton
07-20-2007, 12:34 PM
I have no desire to be with men...but if I had 30-35 years back, knowing then what I know now, well I would in deed look seriously at having srs, but at my age, much to old to enjoy now...

LaFem
07-20-2007, 07:02 PM
If you dress to attract men, reason and logic would indicate you are a homosexual, that is if you actually go into the world dressed that way.
If you stay at home and dress to attract men, but have never actually done it in real life, then you are a homosexual in the "mental sense".

SatinDoll00
07-20-2007, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=LaFem;943521]If you dress to attract men, reason and logic would indicate you are a homosexual

But if you prefer women when you are NOT dressed, what does that make you??

I, myself, have been with a man dressed, and I do not consider myself to be a homosexual. If anything, I would consider myself BI...but only in the confines of when dressed. Since I am married, to a woman, the point is moot...but if we are talking hypothetically here...

Morgan

LaFem
07-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Sex with men, mental or real, is homosexual, if you are also a male.

SatinDoll00
07-21-2007, 09:27 AM

Oh, true enough...and I don't deny it. But if you refer to someone as A homosexual, that would imply that they are only attracted to the same sex.

I know it is semantics, but I think the proper term is Bisexual.

Morgan

ARI
07-21-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm bi but like women more.When I'm CD"ng my SO likes to play the part of a man. It's more than enough. I'm not looking.

Kendra Irene
07-21-2007, 04:14 PM
I have to believe that I am heterosexual:happy:. BUT based on my crossdressing and a statement made back in the 70's that "all motorcyclists are latent homosexuals" the odds must be against me.:devil:

Kendra

Mistybtm
07-21-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm bi but like women more.When I'm CD"ng my SO likes to play the part of a man. It's more than enough. I'm not looking.

you are sooo lucky :D

LaFem
07-21-2007, 08:47 PM

SatinDoll00
07-21-2007, 11:41 PM

True statement. But are you implying that anyone that engages or has engaged in a homosexual act or thought is now "A homosexual"?

That would come as a surprise to my wife, considering we make love frequently.

You seem to really enjoy labels LaFem. You should work for the government!!! :)

Morgan

Hali
07-22-2007, 10:53 AM
I think HOMO means same and SEXUAL means wat it says, so if you hav sex with male and female often or at the same time that should make you not HOMOSEXUAL meaning that you are not HOMOSEXUAL cos they are two different words, BUT since our CDing is mostly in the HEAD cos we are physically having the same genetalia with another CD or another man may be HOMOSEXUAL oops! but wat about "the liking women part" well i think technically if one engages in sexual fantasy with men esclusively he can be called a HOMOSEXUAL but if one mixes it with having sex with other women then we can say he is homo but likes women too (HETEROSEXUAL), so I think we may call that person HOMO-HETEROSEXUAL, are we clear.

SatinDoll00
07-22-2007, 01:59 PM
...it's called BI-Sexual.

Morgan

TammieKay
07-22-2007, 04:58 PM
My mom would have said that I am "confused", if she (God rest her) would have known. I have been with a man and liked it and I have been with my wife (God rest her). I liked both. When CD I fantisize about men, being with men, and wanting to be with a man (or perhaps men). I feel drawn to men...:hugs:

Lovely Rita
07-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Crossdressers who have indicated some fantasy or experience with men are in the majority, though not by much.

Hali
07-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Hey I think we are girls (atleast part of us i.e. our genetic make up), yes ..so may be thats wy we fantasize about men in a way.