PDA

View Full Version : Okay, still new here, some more about me

yazooey
07-17-2007, 09:36 AM
Hi everyone,
Thanks again for being such a great group of girls that makes everyone feel so comfy being here. I don't want to come off as being really self absorbed but I thought that I'd just talk about myself to let whoever is interested get to know me. Over the years I've kinda figured myself out. It seems that whenever I am depressed or stressed I find myself all dolled up at home. It seems to be my ultimate stress relief. And it works. Believe me, I've been really stressed lately with work, health issues, money. When I get up in the morning I make myself a pot of coffee, check e mails, and end up here on this site for a couple of hours just reading all the while watching the Ladies on the Today Show and Kelly Rippa to seewhat they are wearing. Then I'm usually out the door to go shopping. My routine is pretty much the same all the time. I slip into some Legg's Sheer Elegance hose (Ivory), a white lacy bra, and a camisole or tank top under my boy clothes. Then I go to about 3-4 thrift stores looking for whatever. I usually buy at least one or two pieces and if I'm reallly lucky I find a pair of heels in a size 10. Then I rush home and try my new things on and get back on this forum, do some housework, and then get changed back (with plenty of time to let bra marks go away) before my girlfriend gets home. That is my day off in a nut shell.

JulieC
07-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Tell your girlfriend. Ultimately, you'll be glad you did.

loki_uk
07-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Tell your girlfriend. Ultimately, you'll be glad you did.

Either that or you'll get dumped...it will really show how much they love you

After all if they'd wanted a woman they'd be bi or a lesbian :2c:

Kitty Kat
07-17-2007, 05:19 PM
both girl's are right, if you tell her then you will definately discover if she loves you for you

yazooey
07-18-2007, 12:10 PM
I've thought about telling my girlfriend so many times. She and I really are so in love but I don't know if she can deal with it. I don't even like bringing up cding with her. I just don't want to put her in a position to even fret about something like that. I'm also afraid that she would really be accepting of it and ask for me to show her what I look like all dressed up. I don't think that I am ready to share this part of me with her. It's kinda like my own little indulgence. I don't know if that really makes any sense.

Jenna Lynne
07-18-2007, 05:26 PM
I don't think that I am ready to share this part of me with her. It's kinda like my own little indulgence. I don't know if that really makes any sense.
It makes perfect sense to me. If I share something important with someone (not necessarily CD-related) and they have a reaction, their reaction becomes part of my experience of whatever it is. My psyche loads their reaction as part of the "information" associated with whatever it is.

***Jenna***