PDA

View Full Version : Best CD experience?

Kitty Kat
07-17-2007, 05:28 PM
well this thread has probably been used but this is a chance for me to get to know other members as i am still a baby here so please spill you're guts and say what you like ^^

My best experience was when i was in a Gay bar (i'm straight for personal reference) and i was feeling so nervous i thought i was going to pass out, i was dressed as a Little Lolita maid with my long hair fall pig tails in my hair so i looked like something from a japanese cartoon, and i got quite a few looks and a few affectionate pats on the butt but it didn't make me feel better, then a long haired blonde man named Steffan came over and saved me, he was so friendly and he bought me drinks all night long because he thought i looked cute and admired my courage for going to a club fully dollied up, after a few Whiskey's the blonde man took his tie off and actually tied my hands behind my back but didn't do anything to me it was just a gesture of trust ^^ i was just like "WOW!!" this feels so wonderful and liberating, we've been firm friends ever since ^^

SandyR
07-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Wow! These days just to find the time for going to the hotel lobby for snacks is enough rush for me.......

Hugs!

SandyR

Kitty Kat
07-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Sandy you Minx you should get out and about more often, so going to the snack machine becomes a Covert operation for you?

SandyR
07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Ummmmm, under cover.....maybe a nice "French Maid" outfit.......hehehhe

Hugs!

SandyR

Kitty Kat
07-17-2007, 05:43 PM
you should se my wardrobe, almost 80 different Lolita maid uniforms, i am so proud of them all ^^ and i even have a handful of dress i have made myself ^^

SandyR
07-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Nice, and I just feel lucky to sneak my stuff in with the wifes in our closet.....heheh....

Hugs!

SandyR

Kitty Kat
07-17-2007, 05:47 PM
oh that is sooooooo sneaky ^^

my Femme part of my being is partly from desire and love to do it but the main cause is because of an illness i have ^^

SandyR
07-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Well, when I was your age "I know you probably get tired of hearing that" I used to think its a illness, but after years of trying to stop, purge, control, therapy, Its me and I love it! Even my wife see the balance we now have. But, she is a bit bugged because I can fit into a smaller skirt......heheheh

Hugs!

SandyR

Kitty Kat
07-17-2007, 05:53 PM
ah but you see mine actually is an illness, the doctor's told my mother when i was very young that i had a VERY bad hormonal and chemical imbalance in my brain, and the doctor also said that i had an extra female Chromosone, so it was a TOTAL fluke and accident that i was born a boy... gee thanks a ton dad!!

Joy Carter
07-17-2007, 05:58 PM
Best expierence ? That would being eating out dressed in "The Cracker Barrel Restarant", then shopping at the mall. Second best was going to a gender conferance in Chicago. I drove the three hundred miles there dressed and stopped three times.

Kitty Kat
07-17-2007, 05:59 PM
wow that was a great experience.... i'm sooooooooooooooo jealous!!

Sharon
07-17-2007, 06:02 PM
This is not the place for a two way conversation. I suggest you take it to PM.