PDA

View Full Version : boy pics?

caderemington
07-17-2007, 10:52 PM
So I was looking at the picture gallery, and very few of us boys ever post pictures. I think we should change that, starting now. I really liked the good girl/bad girl section, so maybe we should have a good boy/bad boy place for pics. I don't know how many of you frequent the picture gallery, so I decided to post it in here. So what do you guys think?

Cai
07-18-2007, 07:48 AM
Well, there's not as many of us, so we show up in the picture gallery less often. But yeah, I'd love to see more pics of the guys.

Kieron Andrew
07-18-2007, 08:18 AM
Well, there's not as many of us, so we show up in the picture gallery less often. But yeah, I'd love to see more pics of the guys.
heck we have over 40 of us now! and Cade is right rarely any of the boys post pics on a regular basis, I always post pics once ive had a night out, Ive got a pool party to go to Saturday so I will be adding more anyway.......Themed pic threads are not really my thing though, I just post what i have

John
07-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Well, I've just bean shoping... as soon as I'm done with this begle, I'll take snaps

Kieron Andrew
07-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Well, I've just bean shoping... as soon as I'm done with this begle, I'll take snaps
cool!!!....

CaptLex
07-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah it would definitely be cool to see more boy pics in the Gallery. I know Taylor and Kieron take lots of pics and if I were as photogenic as them, I would too. But a lot of the boys have done it from time to time. Even I've contributed my share . . . usually right after a little arm-twisting from Kieron, though. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
07-18-2007, 10:46 AM
. . . usually right after a little arm-twisting from Kieron, though. :heehee:
which personally I think you are due for another, you dont take nearly enough Mister!:tongueout, im starting to think you actually like me twist your arm!

Sandra
07-18-2007, 10:51 AM
It would be nice to see more pics of you guys :)

CaptLex
07-18-2007, 10:52 AM
which personally I think you are due for another, you dont take nearly enough Mister!:tongueout, im starting to think you actually like me twist your arm!
No, I'd like you to find me a professional photographer who can do serious airbrushing. :heehee:

false_dichotomy
07-18-2007, 11:02 AM
I've posted a few threads in the gallery, but I'm certainly due for a new one as I just recently got highlights in my hair! Sooo sexy :p

ZenFrost
07-18-2007, 11:39 AM
I think that if I ever do post any pictures of myself on this site, it'll be in the Clubhouse.

Hmmm, now where did I put my camera?

CaptLex
07-18-2007, 12:15 PM
I think that if I ever do post any pictures of myself on this site, it'll be in the Clubhouse.

Do it, Zen! Do it, do it, do it . . . ! :jumping:

Neil, I wanna see those sexy highlights too. :D

Adam
07-18-2007, 12:21 PM
ok i shall ask dad if he will do some pics of me if hes got time :D

Sharon
07-18-2007, 12:22 PM

What's this deal with posting photos of yourself in The Clubhouse?? :sad:

Some of us girls -- well, me anyway:p -- really enjoy the photos of you boys. Heck, I think I might even prefer them! :happy:

CaptLex
07-18-2007, 12:23 PM
ok i shall ask dad if he will do some pics of me if hes got time :D

Yes, please . . . :love:

Adam
07-18-2007, 01:09 PM
ok 5 mins and they will be in they where taken 5 mins ago by my dad :D

Abraxas
07-18-2007, 02:21 PM
I'll contribute soon-- just got a new camera, so as soon as I buy a memory card for it, you can expect loads of pictures from me!

ZenFrost
07-18-2007, 04:31 PM
What's this deal with posting photos of yourself in The Clubhouse?? :sad:

Some of us girls -- well, me anyway:p -- really enjoy the photos of you boys. Heck, I think I might even prefer them! :happy:

I'm a very :hiding: kind of person. If I did post pictures of myself, I really wouldn't want many people to see them and since there's only about 40 boys who can go to the Clubhouse, I feel a lot more comfortable putting them in there instead of in a higher traffic zone.

Kieron Andrew
07-18-2007, 09:20 PM
No, I'd like you to find me a professional photographer who can do serious airbrushing. :heehee:
You wait til September, there WILL be pics of you up lol :tongueout

CaptLex
07-19-2007, 08:52 AM
You wait til September, there WILL be pics of you up lol :tongueout
Okay, but I have to approve each one (you know how vain I am). :p

caderemington
07-19-2007, 08:42 PM
I thought that some of you would like the idea... so it wasn't just me wanting to see some more sexy guys....:devil:

crazy4cheezeits
07-19-2007, 11:17 PM
besides the obvious of seeing sexy guys (which I tend to prefer girls so that is not the first thing on my mind), I think having more pics of FTMs up would be helpful for me because it'd give me ideas of how to pass

durden
07-21-2007, 12:21 AM
Okay, even though I barely post [I seem to be much more of a silent-reader type :D] I put a few pics up in the gallery section. But wouldn't it be easier to make a pic thread over here on our end though & keep em all together?

Kieron Andrew
07-21-2007, 03:41 AM
But wouldn't it be easier to make a pic thread over here on our end though & keep em all together?
They'll just get moved to the photo section cos thats where they are meant to be.....so we should all invade it and take over lol:devil:....Lex where are those pics you promised lol:devil:(in a badgering mood cos i have a hang over)

MarinaTwelve200
07-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Excuse me (as a M 2 F) for butting N 2 this forum, But I think One of the reasons that there are not as many F 2 M photos per capita in 'yall's section is that bio males are naturally more visually orented than bio females---and this would hold true if we were CD or not.

The female brain is said to be more verbally wired as to sex/ love/gender matters---Hence the wooing of females via poetery and song by the males. WHile the males are turned on by images or visual appearence---why females make themselves "pretty"

This tendancy is inborn into the sexes, and save for cases of true transsexuality, biofemales will usually prefer auditory (or written) stimuli rather than visual---hense fewer pictures.

CaptLex
07-21-2007, 09:10 AM
Excuse me (as a M 2 F) for butting N 2 this forum, But I think One of the reasons that there are not as many F 2 M photos per capita in 'yall's section is that bio males are naturally more visually orented than bio females---and this would hold true if we were CD or not.

The female brain is said to be more verbally wired as to sex/ love/gender matters---Hence the wooing of females via poetery and song by the males. WHile the males are turned on by images or visual appearence---why females make themselves "pretty"

This tendancy is inborn into the sexes, and save for cases of true transsexuality, biofemales will usually prefer auditory (or written) stimuli rather than visual---hense fewer pictures.
I don't get what you're saying, Marina. Which bio females here are you referring to, the GGs? And even if guys are more visually oriented, that doesn't necessarily mean they want to see females - some guys want to see males. You lost me. :confused:

CaptLex
07-21-2007, 09:14 AM
They'll just get moved to the photo section cos thats where they are meant to be.....so we should all invade it and take over lol:devil:....Lex where are those pics you promised lol:devil:(in a badgering mood cos i have a hang over)

Kieron's right, Durden, pics belong in the Gallery so that's where they'd be moved if we posted them here. But that's a good thing - the Photo Gallery is something all of us here can share, MtFs, FtMs and GGs. No separations and divisions there.

Kieron, I don't have any reason to take new pics right now - nothing's changed. But I'm going to a wedding next month and if my pics come out nice, I'll post them for all to see . . . or if I go blonde or something. :p

Kieron Andrew
07-21-2007, 09:15 AM
I don't get what you're saying, Marina. Which bio females here are you referring to, the GGs? And even if guys are more visually oriented, that doesn't necessarily mean they want to see females - some guys want to see males. You lost me. :confused:
Lost me too, there are 40 boys here, and ALOT dont post pics for one reason or another this thread was to encourage them to post more thats all? :confused:

Kieron Andrew
07-21-2007, 09:18 AM
Kieron, I don't have any reason to take new pics right now - nothing's changed. But I'm going to a wedding next month and if my pics come out nice, I'll post them for all to see . . . or if I go blonde or something. :p
Pfft, excuses! do any of us actually NEED a reason to post pictures, I think not!.....please do NOT go blonde cos it so wouldnt suit you lol.....I'll post some after tomorrow if any get taken of me tonight

CaptLex
07-21-2007, 09:20 AM
Pfft, excuses! do any of us actually NEED a reason to post pictures, I think not!.....please do NOT go blonde cos it so wouldnt suit you lol.....I'll post some after tomorrow if any get taken of me tonight
No, I wouldn't look good blonde - but I'm sure you'd want to see that if I did. You should be tired of seeing my face already. Or maybe you want to see pics of my hairy legs . . . NOT! :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
07-21-2007, 09:31 AM
No, I wouldn't look good blonde - but I'm sure you'd want to see that if I did. You should be tired of seeing my face already. Or maybe you want to see pics of my hairy legs . . . NOT! :tongueout
I could never get tired of seeing any of you boys! EVER!....you are all my friends and i like to see my friends!

MarinaTwelve200
07-21-2007, 10:23 AM

Its really quite simple----Im just saying that bio females are less likely to be visually driven than bio males and would not be as likely to post pictures--Gay, CD or not. ---just a statement

CaptLex
07-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Its really quite simple----Im just saying that bio females are less likely to be visually driven than bio males and would not be as likely to post pictures--Gay, CD or not. ---just a statement
Yeah, I got that, but who are you calling bio females?

Adam
07-21-2007, 11:30 AM
ok can see this thread going off course here a bit i no many bio males that are pic a holics and many bio females that are i think to be honest its a plane level on that scope. Ts trans CD whatever we all like our pics about the same

i dont think its needed that you need to put gender into a simple wheres the boys pic thread its not really answering the first post.

Everyone likes pics i no i do :D

CaptLex
07-21-2007, 09:07 PM
ok can see this thread going off course here a bit i no many bio males that are pic a holics and many bio females that are i think to be honest its a plane level on that scope. Ts trans CD whatever we all like our pics about the same

i dont think its needed that you need to put gender into a simple wheres the boys pic thread its not really answering the first post.

You're right, Adam, we've gone totally off course with the thread. The point is that the guys don't post as many pics in the Gallery and hopefully this will remind them to do so. We wanna see the guys there too - especially 'cause they're all so cute (sorry), adorable (ack!) . . . I mean handsome! Yes, that's it - you're all very handsome. :D

caderemington
07-22-2007, 12:00 AM
no, not just handsome, sexy.... mmhmmm:heehee:

BarbaraTalbot
08-03-2007, 06:44 PM

I, for one have always HATED pictures of me en homme. It is one of the clues that makes me wonder a bit about identity.

I thought maybe my irritation with posing for a camera was a male thing, but now that I love the camera (though it loves not me) as Barbara, maybe I didnt feel the picture matched my self. Barbara smiles a lot more than Barry.

It sounds like the real answer is only 40 FtM members? Didn't know you had such a small group relatively speaking. I could tell it was smaller than MtF by the number and frequency of posts, but didn't realize what rarefied air I was treading. Talk about exclusivity. So, THIS is where the 'Good ole boys' network must exist! My male persona is quite wounded in having never gottena membership card in that storied and fabled club.

Toyah
08-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Come on guys we wanna see your poses tell ya what will even shop a pic of me onto you if I like em :D

Taylor105
08-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Did someone mention pictures? Wanting to see more pictures? Okay...you twisted my arm. Off to post new ones. :)