PDA

View Full Version : Xaff is back....

Xaff
07-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Hello people...

I am back!!! I left a whle ago from this forum to set some things staight for myself. What do I whant? Boy or Girl?

Let's say I might do this more often. I learned from myself. I now know what I would like with my life. I got my drivings licence during this time, and I have given it my most andronyus picture. Becose I still don't know whether I would like to be a boy or a Tomboy girl. At this time I prefer to be a tomboy girl.

I also have bought some girl clothing, I like them a little. But when I go shopping I still go to the boy's section. Becose I like that more.... Also I like to boy clothing in my closset more.

So at this time let's say I am a tomboy girl/boy. And I have decided that when I go to school next year I will dress first time andronyus. Like a way people will be: Is it a boy or girl?

And plz. forgive me for the fact that I will be gone from monday on. Then I go on a vacation of 3 weeks.

Xaff,

Adam
07-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Hello Xaff welcome back :hugs:

and well done on getting your driveing lisence :D
cool that you have been thinking things thu its cool that you have found out how you feel and theres no rush to move to eather male or female way of life i have got a freind who lives as both some days he/she is male some days female and tbh everybody that dont no her/him wonder or ask weather there female or male and there happy with that and thats cool :D

hope you have a great holiday too :)

Xaff
07-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Thanks Adam,
For the next schoolyear I have things ordered great. Evertything my picture is on, is andronyus. Very good.

Are you going on a vaction too?

Adam
07-18-2007, 02:19 PM
no i am noti already had mine this year :)

ZenFrost
07-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Hey, no worries. It's okay to be in the middle somewhere and not know exactly which was you want to go. I'm glad you got a good picture on your licence.

bi_weird
07-18-2007, 11:26 PM
hrm that's something to consider. i have to get a new license this weekend; wonder what i can do with the pic to make it more neutral. what'd you do?
but yes, much more importantly, welcome back! Have a brownie! Or seven!

Xaff
07-19-2007, 03:36 AM
Thanks all,

hrm that's something to consider. i have to get a new license this weekend; wonder what i can do with the pic to make it more neutral. what'd you do?
but yes, much more importantly, welcome back! Have a brownie! Or seven!

The pic. on my driver licence I had made yesterday. What I did whas ehm.... Choose a shurt who was quite boyish (around the top area espacaly) and I had my hair short and with gel in it so it would stand up on some area's. Also here you may NOT smile for the picture. And with that I realy look andronyus.

I think the not smiling did most of the work...

Felix
07-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Welcome back Hun :hugs: sounds like ya sorted a few things out while ya been away well done! xx Felix :hugs:

Xaff
07-19-2007, 02:23 PM
Welcome back Hun :hugs: sounds like ya sorted a few things out while ya been away well done! xx Felix :hugs:

Yeah, I wanted to know if my idee's where more stronger if I visit these message boards. It's now clear to me that is NOT the case... I still feel boyish.

Ow guys, I had a question.

If I see a movie or something about a girl transitioning to a guy and how that process is going. Then if feel jalous of that pearson. Is that normal? Or does it mean something in me would like that too?

Xaff,