PDA

View Full Version : Do These Pants Make My Butt Look Big?

CindyT
03-12-2005, 03:04 PM
OK I just tried on these pants I bought a while back. They are "LA Blues" Stretch type, size 8. I got them at a Target store. I'm a 33" waist, 33 inseam and I really like the feeling of the stretch material. I did however realize that I need to get a w-i-d-e belt to go with them, it will help hide the boyish lovehandles. What do you girls think?? After looking at the pic I decided to wash them and dry them on hot so they will shrink a bit...

CindyT

[IMG]

Jiera
03-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Looks good to me! Of course, I suggest posting many more pictures for....research. Yes, research. ;)

I've got some stretchy jeans, too, and I love them. Question: do you always wear a size 8? I'm still trying to figure out the whole female/male size differences, and I'm about a 31-32 inch waist.

Ji

Noel Chimes
03-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Those jeans are you!!!!!!!!! :D And Jiera, an 8 sounds about right. If it is too small take it back and go up to a (ugh)10. At least then you will know for sure.
Hugs and kisses, Noel

CindyT
03-12-2005, 03:29 PM
In regard to size, I tried on a similar pair that the wife has and they were a size 7 but I could not quite get them buttoned, so I went with an 8. Hers are the "No Bounderies" brand low-rise. I am thinking that a size 7 or 8 in the "LA Blues" brand would probably fit you ok. There is some difference between the various brands, so you have to be careful.

I will post some more pics but I just took them out of the dryer and my kid came home... :eek: Lucky he's unaware so I just folded them up next to the wifes clothes!!! (close call....)
CindyT

Rachel Ann
03-13-2005, 03:00 AM
Cindy

I think that they are very becoming! I'd follow you down the street for blocks if I saw you go by wearing them!

That said, you didn't seriously expect anybody to say "yes", did you?

Love

MissBosie
03-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Cindy, it's hard to tell when you are standing up straight. Please bend over a little, then I can tell, :D

Wendy me
03-13-2005, 11:01 AM
cindy thay look greate just one thing we all have the same problem hips maybe one of those like padded pantys a little hips and you got it good..............i got mine (padded panty) from........glamourboutique.com

hips watch gg's walk thay all got hips .....those curves are it...........your butt no padding looks ........well if you were standing in the connor i would watch ...............do thay make your butt look big no not at all...........how thay sat that????you fill them jeans well.................

Fallen Angel
03-13-2005, 06:32 PM
could you walk away from me so i can get a better view they look good xxx

Beth
03-13-2005, 06:49 PM
you need to wear a lower cut like a hipster... that wil make it look loads better.

Sweet Susan
03-13-2005, 06:51 PM
No, they don't. Your butt looks narrow and long in those pants.

Tamara Croft
03-13-2005, 11:43 PM
ABSOLUTELY
HUGE

Tamara x :p

(couldn't resist :p)

Tristen Cox
03-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Omg it's like huge it's just so BIG I mean they said is was BIG but I didn't expect it to be BIG! :eek:

Oh and your butt looks just fine btw, thought you meant....uhm yeah ...oops nevermind *sips more rum*

donnie123abc1
03-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Some body hand me a SNICKERS BAR!!! Thats a loaded question!!!
Honey, Your BUTT looks fine!!!!

Dawn Marrie "Thats Who I Be !'

Rachel Ann
03-14-2005, 03:54 AM
Remember Spinal Tap and their hit "My Gal has a Big Bottom"?

JanineSoCal
03-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Tristen,

After many years and many mistakes in answering that question, men have learned that their is only one good answer to that question: the four words from an Eric Clapton song in the reply title above. Fooled by seemingly sincere request for honest input have gotten many a man into deep trouble.

I would lust upon seeing your butt encased in those Levis for it does look great. You do, however, need to get tighter jeans or pants that show the outline of your thong. Men make judgements and look for this outline. If it appears that the woman is wearing "birth control panties" (think our mothers and grandmothers underwear, before the advent of the thong), then the appeal goes down dramatically, no matter how nice the derrier. In my humble opinion, the thong is the greatest innovation in female clothing since the front-snap bra.

I would love to see another picture in tighther pants and a thong.

XO,

Janine

CindyT
03-15-2005, 01:02 AM
Thanks everyone! I've been trying to take a few more pics but just can't seem to get the chance lately, but I will soon promise! I'm glad to finally find some girls pants that fit well! About those hip-huggers... hmmmm I'm not sure if I can get them to hide my "love handles" that are sort of a male givaway..... But Maybe with just the right pair...???

I did wash & dry them on hot to shrink them a bit, to get the thong outline, but just as I pulled them out of the dryer someone showed up at the door! :eek: (close call) So I'm just waiting for the next opportunity ..........

CindyT

Marianne
03-15-2005, 01:34 AM
"Do these size 8 jeans make my butt look big?"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:p :p :p

If someone would care to hold Cindy down, I'll spank her! :D

Ava Mouse
03-15-2005, 02:45 AM
Suggestion: Get jeans with a smaller waist and wider hips. It's much more feminine...

It's not tight jeans that make the look, it's the proportion of the hips to the waist. That's why today's hip-hugger jeans look masculine and awful, IMHO.

CindyT
03-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Unfortunatly I have been sick with the flu for a couple of days, just starting to come around, BUT since I haven't been able to eat anything AND I my body has been doing a "self purge" I realized that I have lost 9 LBS!! Now I can get into a 7 ???? I found some of the wifes low waisted hiphugger style and can actually fit into them. So I thought I would share some more pics..... I practiced "tucking" in this one.

CindyT
03-19-2005, 09:46 PM
These are 1 of the new pair size 7....

CindyT

SilkenPrincess
03-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Re: the first pic.
Are you sure you're NOT a GG?

CindyT
03-19-2005, 10:03 PM
Heres a another pic to share....

CindyT

CindyT
03-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Re: the first pic.
Are you sure you're NOT a GG?

I'm sure, BUT sometimes I wish.. I wish.. Just had the "boys" tucked away there. My still feeling kinda ill helps prevent any unwanted "rising" if ya know what I mean.....
:)

CindyT

CindyT
03-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Here I'm "Tucked" into the other pair with a thong holding me up in place...

CindyT

Kathleen3359
03-19-2005, 10:19 PM
Hey cindy.. Nice pics i love them keep the shape girl..
I wear girls jeans all the time size 9...From yes target.
Kathleen..

CindyT
03-19-2005, 10:49 PM
I still can't seem to get that thong outline in the pictures though, I'm going to try a different pair tomorrow, with a thicker waist band.

CindyT

Like2BAspen
04-07-2005, 11:55 PM
veryvery nice I like this view and how natural they look

crispy
04-08-2005, 03:10 AM
Cindy T : I luvvv your crotch. :rolleyes:

........... i howp taht dint com owt rong, i jurst lurv th look. vry pass abull if I mae say.

PS your boobies are outta proportion ;)