PDA

View Full Version : The Plot Thickens......

Jaquelyn
07-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Last week, I posted that I had finally dressed fully for the first time, and how fun it was. Well, when wifey came home, we discussed it, and she asked a few questions. She knows about my cding, and knows that I am nervous as it pertains to US.
Anywhoo, she tells me Sat. night, when we are out for dinner, that she will help me pick out and buy some of my own makeup. Yea!! Although somewhat self centered (she doesn't want me using her really expensive makeup!! LOL) it was a big step for her. So, off to Long's we go. She helps pick out new mascara, eye shadow, we debated colors, quite fun actually.
So......later that night, I mention, that it might be fun to dress tonight. She is a bit squimish, so I am for that matter, but, we both agree to it. Well, let's say that it turned out great!! I put on my new makeup-nice colors I might add. Donned my dress, this time with the white tights she picked out for me, and very meekly wandered up the hallway. You should have seen her face!! She struggled a bit with it at first. But, in time, we both became comfortable, and ended up watching a movie (Jet Lag, by the way, a french subtitled film on IFC) and having a wonderfull evening together.
Sunday comes, we have time to decompress and talk about it. Which was great too. She told me it was a little strange at first. She said I looked alot like my mother at first (who we recently lost due to cancer) so, that made it weird at first. But, overall, she wasn't put off, and we ended up shopping sunday evening for a new outfit, as she was all that thrilled with the dress I had bought, go figue. LOL We had a wonder trip to Marshall's, where she kinda outed me on accident- held up a nice skirt, and says: this would fit you very nice dear. To the snicker of all the ladies around us:D Oh well, get over it, right?
She wants to change my name, doesn't like Darlene. I told her that we would discuss it, I am open to her input. I think she is getting into it. Of course it helps that we belong to and are active in a BDSM group, and that within that group is a good freind of hers that digs male to female crossdressers; I think they talk about it alot, which is good too. A GG for her to discuss the trials and tribulations of this lifestyle. Overall, I can't be much happier about this right now, and feel darn lucky to be married to a wonderfull woman. One that I truly adore.:love:

KandisTX
07-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Baby steps darlin'.. :) Off to a good start though ;)

Kandis:love:

Cynthia_0101
07-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Sounds like you two had a very good night, Hope you have more like it.

Cynthia

RachelDenise
07-19-2007, 04:54 AM
How wonderful! Keep tslking.

Raychel
07-19-2007, 05:03 AM
Sounds a bit too good to be true, if you asked me. I could only dream of such good times.

Mitch23
07-19-2007, 05:04 AM
She sounds a good 'un - I'm envious. From my time on this forum, I suspect that she may still have a lot of issues so it may be time to back off a little and continue that communication. You've made a giant leap but remember 'baby steps'!

Mitch

PheonaP
07-19-2007, 05:17 AM
What an absolutley wonderful weekend you had together. :hugs:
The journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 small step.

Darlene Rochelle
07-19-2007, 05:47 AM
What's wrong with Darlene??:2c:

Marcie Sexton
07-19-2007, 06:44 AM
Good for the both of you...Now enjoy the fun and adventures yoou and she can share...especially the new found trust and love...

Mitch23
07-19-2007, 06:52 AM
What an absolutley wonderful weekend you had together. :hugs:
The journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 small step.
Good one Phoena - another one is how do you eat an elephant - one spoonful at a time

Jaquelyn
07-20-2007, 04:32 PM
What's wrong with Darlene??:2c:

That's what I said!! But, she wants to rename me, so, if she does, so be it. :D

Ruth
07-20-2007, 04:40 PM
If she wants to rename you, go with it! That is such a positive input. She is acknowledging your femme personality in a very specific way.
I told my wife my name was Ruth when I came out to her and she is accepting of it but I would say she tolerates rather than embraces the CD thing. If she wanted to rename me I would feel there was a whole lot more involvement going on.
Being a CDer in a marriage has got to mean a certain amount of compromise so don't let a name come between you!