PDA

View Full Version : Wish Fall/Winter was here!

jessbcuzz
07-19-2007, 12:04 AM
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy summer. I take the opportunity to wear tanks, short shorts, swimsuits, sports bra's, etc. However, I can't go out for drives at night or what not during the summer. I have a big ol military tattoo on my arm. Don't get me wrong, I am proud to have served 10 years, but at times, it feels like it is in the way. I haven't found the right stuff to cover it completely without it making that area look like "white out". Please get here cooler weather, for I can't take sitting her much longer. I need to go out! Sorry, venting. Any other sisters feel the same way?

trannie T
07-19-2007, 12:12 AM
Winter will be here soon enough. You can still wear long sleeves in the summer, or use something else to cover your tattoo like a scarf tied around your arm.

Kieron Andrew
07-19-2007, 12:16 AM
its expensive but MAC make up will cover it....full coverage MAC that is

Mitch23
07-19-2007, 04:36 AM
I don't want to wish summer away but I can't wait for the autumn ranges to come out. I'm looking for a shortie coat and some boots

Mitch

PheonaP
07-19-2007, 05:21 AM
For what little summer we get in the UK, I would NEVER want to rush it away for the autumn. As to covering up the tat, we used to have a GG lived locally, very much into jogging who used to wear a set of leg warmers on her legs (knee to ankle) and a second pair on her arms. Looked good too.

Reba Kay
07-19-2007, 07:41 AM
I like th fall and winter also, cause I can wear long sleve dresses. I have alot of hair on my arms and can't get away with shaving my arms, because of my job. Plus I get hot easy in the summer and my makup runs sometimes Reba Kay

Karren H
07-19-2007, 07:52 AM
Well maybe laser removal of that tatoo is in order or get someone to girly it up? Miami Ink? Miami of Ohio that is! Lol. Try what I do.. I wear a nice fem business suit out enfemme.. Hide my arms and is light enough to not be too hot.. Also pick a cooler day or a cloudy rainy day to go out!! Today would be perfect... Add in a nice pink umbrella!! Or how about a cute pink rain coat??

Going out in the early morning before the heat starts to build also works well.. I love the cooler months also but summer doesn't stop me just slows me down a bit.. Mainly because I'm so dang busy at work and at home more than the heat...

Karren

JoAnnDallas
07-19-2007, 10:06 AM
I can dress more in the fall and winter than I can in the summer. In the fall and winter I wear pantyhose, panties, bar, and cami. Since I usually wear a sweater at work in the fall and winter, I can get away with the bra. Pantyhose is too hot for summer, so right now all I have own is panties and cami.

Kristen Marie
07-19-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm with you on this one. My problem is the humidity. I had a wig on today for about 30 minutes and the back of my neck was drenched....yuck.

Cool, dry crisp evenings....can't wait.

kassandra richard
07-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Fortunately I don't have any tats to hide, but I still don't like the hotter weather -- and for some of us Canucks, high 70's is HOT :) I just have to hide the fact that my pits are more stereotypical European :(.

I'll just have to see what it's like on Saturday when I get a chance to go out. Perchance, may have to forgo the long blonde look and go for the short burgundy instead.

Lissa Stevens
07-19-2007, 11:12 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Even though I love my boots and some of the other cooler weather clothes I hate winter. If we could finds decent jobs ahead of time we would move somewhere that is warm year round.

Marcie Sexton
07-19-2007, 11:21 AM
I too have two tatoos on each arm, I try to wear tops that cover them no matter the weather...BUT...I refuse to wish my life away by wishing for fall or winter...I will enjoy each and every day and "adapt & over come" !!!:rolleyes: