PDA

View Full Version : How good we've got it?

noname
07-19-2007, 01:55 AM
Question for the FTM. Do you ever look at GMs and think, they don't know how good they've got it?

Xaff
07-19-2007, 03:42 AM
Question for the FTM. Do you ever look at GMs and think, they don't know how good they've got it?

What's a GM?

If you mean those girly girls with there make-up. And looking like dolls (somethimes) from my age (20) then I would think:

Why don't you f***** respect me? Let me be who I am.

(No insulting to the girls on this forum, becose they respect me and I them) :D

Xaff,

Kieron Andrew
07-19-2007, 03:51 AM
What's a GM?

If you mean those girly girls with there make-up. And looking like dolls (somethimes) from my age (20) then I would think:

Why don't you f***** respect me? Let me be who I am.

(No insulting to the girls on this forum, becose they respect me and I them) :D

Xaff,
GM means Genetic Male

Yes i do, look at GM's and think why not me?

Adam
07-19-2007, 04:17 AM
yes i do all the time

Xaff
07-19-2007, 06:28 AM
GM means Genetic Male

Indeed, if your gender in your head and that of your body matchess life is far more easy. Yeah, then life is so easy. (Lucky them)

John
07-19-2007, 07:41 AM
On a superficial level, yeah. They don't know what it's like to look in the mirror and feel like you're living in a costume. On another level, I know a lot of them apreciate how dificalt being transexual is, and that I'm sure that many of them have dificalties that we're oblivious to.

I meen, not to say I'm not bloddy envious or anything, but I try not to presume.

CaptLex
07-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Every single day - and I tell them that sometimes too. Most of them agree with me. :sigh:

Dasein9
07-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Nah. They have what I want, but not nearly the capacity to appreciate it that I do. I have the capacity for appreciation, without actually having the things I want.

We're both pretty much SOL.

ZenFrost
07-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Eh, sorta. Sometimes I think of how lucky they are to never have to deal with periods, but that might just be because I get really, really, seriously bad periods. But usually I can't think they've got it really good because it's not something they have to think about. Like Das said, they are what I want to be, but they take it for granted and can't appreciate it as much as I can.

So yes and no. Yes because there are so many things I have to deal with as a woman that I wouldn't have to deal with as a man, and no because how can I envy someone who doesn't even realize that they have something great? Not knowing how lucky they are is being ignorant (in a way) and that isn't something I'd ever want.

P.S. I'm just talking about GMs here, not MtFs because they're essentially in the same boat as me.

Felix
07-19-2007, 12:58 PM
I do cos I think B***** male privilege and I think they get spoil t to and that's so dam annoying at times :Angry3: It's like it's a given that genetic males should be pampered and run around after, like one set of rules for one and another for everyone else it drives me nuts. I am all for equality so this sort of thing grinds on me loads! xx Felix :hugs:

crazy4cheezeits
07-19-2007, 11:14 PM
OK, so sure, rationally I can see the whole yes they have it but they don't appreciate it thing.
But regardless, when I hear a GM complaining about not being fit enough or something along those lines about their body, I get pretty bitter and jealous.

false_dichotomy
07-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Well, something along those lines. Obviously I'm jealous as anything... especially when I get turned down by someone because I don't have a real one... :Angry3:

Tristan
07-20-2007, 06:28 PM
I think that anytime I sweat to beat death in a binder thats not painful just uncomfortable or as I'm fighting to get in it.

jsoto81
07-22-2007, 09:10 PM
on a superficial level also. I think why can't I grow a beard, or have that chest, or stand up to pee. Or be that tall. But that's the only thing I'd change, I like my personality alot, just not my looks.

Cai
07-22-2007, 09:14 PM
The only things I get jealous of are height and the ability to go shirtless. I'd love to be able to swim in jammers.

I don't mind being TS. I think it gives me a very unique perspective on the world that you can't get any other way. The only thing that I'd do if I had it to do over would be to figure out what was wrong sooner. Knowing sooner might have kept me from sharing nearly 8 years of my life with an eating disorder.