PDA

View Full Version : My First Time- What to wear?

basehitter
07-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Well Tomorrow i will have a day to myself so i am so anxious to try on some clothing :cheer:

So i want everyones opinion on waht to wear, Ihave a selection of my mothers cloths to choose from.

Bras - i checked n they are 44DD - I am 36 or 38 C so should i stuff it with tissues?

Panties - Thongs or Plain Underwear?

Lingerie - Yes or no?

Pantyhose - Yes or No?

Shorts, Skirt, Long Skirt, or Dress?

Plain Shirt, Nice Shirt, Tank Top?

High Heels Or sandals?

- Steve :)

KandisTX
07-19-2007, 10:15 AM
Wear what you feel like wearing. It is YOUR choice. Do/wear what feels comfortable.

Kandis:love:

nephthyr
07-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Are you going out en femme or staying indoors? If you're not going out you can always go the risky route. Personally I would go for a short skirt and some nice lingerie!

Roberta Lynn
07-19-2007, 10:40 AM
For my 0.02, I know it's tough to do but leave your mothers lingerie to your mother
If at all possible go out and buy your own
Other than that, until you acquire your own wardrobe, don't try to wear anything that is to small for you and just wear what makes you happy.

CrossKimmy
07-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Anything you want or whatever you're in the mood for. I usually like alternating styles and clothing when I dress.

If you're wearing jeans, thongs are the way to go. They give you a great ass and no VPL! For skirts and dresses, I love boyshorts or just regular bikini briefs.

basehitter
07-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Ya i don't know how to go along on buying my own lingerie, like idk what sizes would go. I know my breast size because i read online how to find it.

Yes, I am Staying home so i can go risky :devil:

Im so excited :D

I will try and post pictures of the new me.

btw my femme name will be stephy :)

Slip Affinity
07-19-2007, 11:05 AM
Bras - i checked n they are 44DD - I am 36 or 38 C so should i stuff it with tissues?

It sounds like if you do that, you will create a major TP shortage. :eek:

basehitter
07-19-2007, 11:47 AM
tp?

Emily Ann Brown
07-19-2007, 12:23 PM
TOILET PAPER !

Emily Ann

basehitter
07-19-2007, 12:25 PM
lol

ya but undershirts work well also!

-Stephy

JulieC
07-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Well Tomorrow i will have a day to myself so i am so anxious to try on some clothing :cheer:

So i want everyones opinion on waht to wear, Ihave a selection of my mothers cloths to choose from.

Lingerie - Yes or no?

Pantyhose - Yes or No?

High Heels Or sandals?

Agreeing with some others on this thread; don't mess with your mother's things. Go out and get your own. You can easily rip something, or break a heel, etc. Further, if this is your first time it's likely there will be physical outcomes (shall we say) and you may leave unsightly stains. Plus, it's downright rude.

I know plenty of us have started out wearing our mom's or sister's things, but it's no excuse.

Go get your own stuff, even if it means waiting for a bit.

Stephenie S
07-19-2007, 03:25 PM

Lingerie - Yes or no?

Pantyhose - Yes or No?

High Heels Or sandals?

Dear Stephy,

Stay out of your mom's clothes. This is really impolite to say the least. Did you ask her if you could wear her clothes? If not, stay the **** out of her closet. Especially her underwear. Ick! This is gross!

Get your own clothes, hon. Maybe you could ask your mum for some of her things she doen't need any more.

There's lots of help here about shopping, where to go and what to buy, and how to buy it. We would be more than happy to help you, but wearing another's clothes without their permission is just plain wrong.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Tina Dixon
07-19-2007, 04:04 PM
We all have start by wearing some ones cloths, but for you being on this site you must be 18 at least, don't wear your mothers underwear, go to the store and by a pantie and bra and even a pair of pantiehoss of your own, it's safer and more exciting, then go for a dress.

Betty H
07-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Don't use tissue to stuff your bra it could cause some serious psychological damage.:heehee: