PDA

View Full Version : Girls, I have a Confession

CrossKimmy
07-19-2007, 10:19 AM
I love to wear womens clothing!

The End!

P.S. I might head over to Wally World next week to try some dresses on IN STORE. I've been thinking about it for the last few months. I am nervous and anxious. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do the fitting rooms there? What's it like? any strategies?

Your help will be appreciated!

Butterfly Bill
07-19-2007, 10:32 AM
The strategy I use is to take the items over to the dressing room, show them to the attendant so that s/he can count them and then make sure you come back out with the same number (like you haven't left something on under the clothes you were wearing when you walked into the room), and then say I like these and want to buy them and I don't like those and want to leave them behind. The attendant will take the ones you don't want and put them on a rack so a store employee can return them to the proper places on the display racks where you got them in the first place. Then I take the ones I do want over to the checkout line.

I act like it is as normal as trying on a pair of Levi's, and don't make any apologies or tell any stories about how they are really for my wife or girlfriend or dog or whatever. If there are separate rooms for men and women, I take them to the men's, but many Wal-Marts have a single place for both genders.

A sale is a sale, whether to a woman or a man, and they aren't going to do anything to discourage one.

Kate Simmons
07-19-2007, 10:46 AM
Like Bill said, the "strategy" is to get the key from the SA, take your stuff in and try it on. You are after all a paying customer. If you find the SA's to be friendly and nice enough, you can even get their opinion on how it looks on you. Have fun Hon.;):happy:

CrossKimmy
07-19-2007, 10:52 AM
I am also curious how it is at Khols? Do they make you try on clothes in a gender specific area? I am afraid of that.

Karren H
07-19-2007, 10:57 AM
I am also curious how it is at Khols? Do they make you try on clothes in a gender specific area? I am afraid of that.

Kohls like any store where the mens and womens clothing is on the same floor and has unnattended dressing rooms.. If in drab, grab some dresses and use the mens fitting room.. If enfemme use the womens fitting rooms!! They don't care.. I do it all the time!!

Btw - todays avatar is from Kohl's womens dressing rooms.. Last week..

Karren

CrossKimmy
07-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Karen, so they don't check at Kohls?

Stephenie S
07-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Tamma,

You aren't listening to Butterfly Bill, Salandra, and Karren. The "strategy" is to take the clothes you want to try on to the dressing room, try them on, and buy the ones you like. That's it, hon. It's the same for Wally-World, Kohl's, Macy's, Sears, JC Penny, Cold Water Creek, Fashion Bug, Lane Bryant, and all the other stores out there. If there is a SA attending the dressing rooms she will want to count the number of items you are taking in to make sure you are not stealing any. That's all there is to it.

If in the unlikely event that you are denied access, you can:
a. Talk to the manager. That's what I did the one time this happened to me. I had access immediately.
b. Leave. Take your business elsewhere.
c. Use the men's.
d. Buy, but let them know you will be bringing back any article that doesn't fit.

I feel like a broken record here (everyone remember what a record is?), but remember, STORES WANT YOUR MONEY. They HAVE to have your money to stay in business. Most, if not all SA know this. Often, their own pay is linked to how much money they bring in. All managers know this, which is why, if you are denied access to a dressing room you can always talk to the manager.

If you want to make new friends in a hurry, start piling clothes up next to the register. SA will love you. They will fall all over themselves to help you.

Sweety, just shop. It's fun (and expensive). But fun. Stop worrying. Relax. Chill. You have every right to shop. Our whole economy is based on that right. Trying on clothes is an essential part of buying clothes. It's sooo much fun.

Lovies,
Stephenie

CrossKimmy
07-19-2007, 12:13 PM
Thanks for all your help girls! If anyone cares to know, I will be doing this trip in drab but with panties underneath. Should I bring a bra as well?

Wendy me
07-19-2007, 12:20 PM
I love to wear womens clothing!

The End!

P.S. I might head over to Wally World next week to try some dresses on IN STORE. I've been thinking about it for the last few months. I am nervous and anxious. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do the fitting rooms there? What's it like? any strategies?

Your help will be appreciated!

Tamma me too... shop and enjoy no one cares ... and if they do heck with them .........

Emily Ann Brown
07-19-2007, 12:20 PM
If you want to know how the dresses and tops fit over your boobs you might want to (bring your bra).

Emily Ann

Mitch23
07-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Tamma,

You aren't listening to Butterfly Bill, Salandra, and Karren. The "strategy" is to take the clothes you want to try on to the dressing room, try them on, and buy the ones you like. That's it, hon. It's the same for Wally-World, Kohl's, Macy's, Sears, JC Penny, Cold Water Creek, Fashion Bug, Lane Bryant, and all the other stores out there. If there is a SA attending the dressing rooms she will want to count the number of items you are taking in to make sure you are not stealing any. That's all there is to it.

If in the unlikely event that you are denied access, you can:
a. Talk to the manager. That's what I did the one time this happened to me. I had access immediately.
b. Leave. Take your business elsewhere.
c. Use the men's.
d. Buy, but let them know you will be bringing back any article that doesn't fit.

I feel like a broken record here (everyone remember what a record is?), but remember, STORES WANT YOUR MONEY. They HAVE to have your money to stay in business. Most, if not all SA know this. Often, their own pay is linked to how much money they bring in. All managers know this, which is why, if you are denied access to a dressing room you can always talk to the manager.

If you want to make new friends in a hurry, start piling clothes up next to the register. SA will love you. They will fall all over themselves to help you.

Sweety, just shop. It's fun (and expensive). But fun. Stop worrying. Relax. Chill. You have every right to shop. Our whole economy is based on that right. Trying on clothes is an essential part of buying clothes. It's sooo much fun.

Lovies,
Stephenie
And the same for all the stores over here in the UK. Nice to know us T-girls are doing our bit for the economy. More than our bit in some cases!

Mitch

Betty H
07-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks for all your help girls! If anyone cares to know, I will be doing this trip in drab but with panties underneath. Should I bring a bra as well?

Thats too much information!!!!:yikes:

Bobbi Lynn
07-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Kohls like any store where the mens and womens clothing is on the same floor and has unnattended dressing rooms.. If in drab, grab some dresses and use the mens fitting room.. If enfemme use the womens fitting rooms!! They don't care.. I do it all the time!!

Btw - todays avatar is from Kohl's womens dressing rooms.. Last week..

Karren

Karren, Did you see the video camera behind the mirror?

teresa jeen
07-19-2007, 09:28 PM
i have a confession, i just returned from wallyworld, got me a new vasserette bra(38d), two pairs of string bikinis,and the vasertte garter-hose combo. love em. they are cheap and feel great the garter will be versitile with other stockings. i got them in black but i understand they come in different colors. they will go good with my new bra and teddy i got!!!

SandyR
07-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Kohls rocks! Just discovered our new store here in Alb......very nice stuff.

Hugs!

SandyR

melissacd
07-19-2007, 10:30 PM
You like to wear women's clothes!:eek: Holy crap, what up with that?! :p

michelleliz
07-19-2007, 10:33 PM
I use to work for them . Just go in dressed and act like you really are a women and every thing will be ok

Michelle liz

CrossKimmy
07-21-2007, 02:15 AM
As you girls probably can tell, I am just a wee bit terrified since this is my first time trying on in store. I guess I will call them before I go, as well.

SANDRA MICHELLE
07-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Don't call them, they will all be expecting you to show up and will have had ample time to stake out there giggle spots. Just go in any mode of dress you choose and try on any clothes you want to. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and in my vast shopping experience I have had almost no negative response. A sale to the store is a sale weather it be to a GG or to a wanta b GG. If there is a family dressing room just use that one and nobody will care what clothes you are trying on. I have always said that if you do what you fear the most you will control your fear, this was plagerized from someone else, it's not an original from me but it is so, so true. Good luck with your foray into the fun zone.

Kitty Sue
07-22-2007, 11:57 AM
OH MY GOD! You wear women's underwear. Are you sick? Hang on I do that. Heyyyyyyyy!:heehee:

xdressme
07-23-2007, 04:42 AM
OH MY GOD! You wear women's underwear. Are you sick? Hang on I do that. Heyyyyyyyy!:heehee:

NICE Did you get any pics?

Stephenie S
07-23-2007, 09:11 AM
Don't call them. This is not part of the shopping "strategy". You call your doctor for an appointment, you call your dentist for an appointment, you call your stockbroker, you call your lawyer, you call professional people for an appointment. You do not need to call your store SA for an appointment. You just go. They are there already and you don't need an appointment. The one time you might call ahead is when you want a session with a professional bra fitter. They sometimes work on a schedule and so need to plan their time.

You want to blend in and be as inconspicuous as possible. Calling ahead only calls attention to you as someone different. Don't do it. It is absolutely unnecessary (and really kinda silly). The more you shop for yourself, the easier it will become. One day you will think back on all this and wonder how you could have been so naive.

Lovies,
Stephenie