PDA

View Full Version : Can We Talk?

spaskinstyle
03-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Hello Ladies,

I don't talk much about myself here or my emotions - but I was touched so deeply today by one of my customers it brought me to tears. I just have to tell you all that I am so deeply honored to be a part of your community and to be welcomed as someone who can be trusted as not only a resource but as a friend and confidant.

How can I explain what it feels like to meet with someone whose only goal is to be themselves and who trusts me so much with their appearance and their well being.

The pain that I see you are all familiar with. Closets are not comfortable for anyone. To talk with someone and know that they would like to share their feelings with me because they really have no one else is sad and sometimes overwhelming.

I'm finding that the joy of being able to help a Gal come out of that closet, if for only a little while, and enjoy her time with herself is more rewarding then any sadness could ever be and is more joyful than I ever thought it would be.

I just wanted to share. Thanks for being there.
Love, Theresa

racquel
03-13-2005, 01:58 AM
Nice post Spaskinstyle,it is always a Godsend when we can find someone we can open up to,often for the first time in our lives.
You are indeed a blessing to this forum.

Tristen Cox
03-13-2005, 03:23 AM
We're lucky to have you here. That's wonderful what you have shared, and I'm sure it's mutual from the other side. What you give will sometimes gives you more than you realize in return. Thank you for being a great person and so helpful. Maybe it'll be me on the other side of the counter someday:)

*hugs*
Tristen

Marlene4a
03-13-2005, 03:33 AM
Having an outlet means a great deal.

Sharon
03-13-2005, 04:59 AM
You are a definite sweetie Theresa. I have seen several instances where you just pop in and compliment one of us girls for one thing or another, yet you don't go overboard with platitudes to where they become almost meaningless.
So -- thanks Theresa for being loving and real.

Love,
Sharon

Priscilla1018
03-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Hi Theresa,
Good post.Does'nt it feel great to know you have helped someone?Thanks for being you.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla