PDA

View Full Version : Small things

Tip or Ozma
07-20-2007, 12:39 AM
As some of you may know, my wife and I are on a cross-country driving trip to California--on the return leg in Grand Junction, Colorado tonight. The trip is a getaway for us in girl (her) and guy mode (me). However, we have had more that one opportunity to discuss crossdressing. Last Saturday while in Las Vegas, we were riding the tour bus up the strip. My wife made a comment about the wedding chapels. I happened to mention that one or two couples on this forum had or were planning to restate their vows in Las Vegas with the the husband in a wedding dress. She said that would be fun and if I wore a wedding gown, would I prefer her to wear a gown or a tux? Just that small comment made me feel so good.

Earlier that day, we were in a DSW looking for another pair of shoes for her--she found a comfortable casual shoe at a DSW store in Michigan and wanted another pair. After finding the shoes, she said, "Lets go look for something in your size." We found a nice pair of tortise-shell colored flats for me to wear at home--I am taller than she is and she wanted an alternative to my high heels. I find shoe shopping so energizing and relaxing at the same time. Another little bit of acceptance.

suzanne
07-20-2007, 12:57 AM
Wowzers! Take her up on the wedding dress, right now, before she gets cold feet! Everyone in this forum would jump at that chance, especially me, who has an SO who is much less supportive than yours.

Back on point. Shoe shopping, which you call a small thing, would be a major milestone to many here. I congratulate you for having such a fabulous SO and I wish you many happy years together. Hugs to both of you.

monalisa
07-20-2007, 08:37 AM
Tell your wife she can wear the tux and you will wear the gown and then plan a small honeymoon weekend together. She gets to wear the pants for the weekend and you get the dresses and skirts. Might be fun.