PDA

View Full Version : GAP Commerical

Richelle
03-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Has anyone else seen the new GAP commercial that has the theme "I Just love being a girl" If you have how does it make you feel. I feel jealous.

Richelle

StephanieCD
03-12-2005, 09:35 PM
I have resisted posting on this ad like 15 times!!!!

That BITCH! Taunting and teasing us like that.

We should sue!

I gotta say she's not my favorite but she's the best for that ad... bitch.

Nikki A.
03-13-2005, 01:58 AM
I understand that the next time they do this commercial they should use one of us.
I nominate Dana since she has her own make-up artist already.

Val Tan
03-13-2005, 03:37 AM
I have resisted posting on this ad like 15 times!!!!

That BITCH! Taunting and teasing us like that.

We should sue!

I gotta say she's not my favorite but she's the best for that ad... bitch.

go ahead and post it, will u? i dont have gap where i am :P

Marlene4a
03-13-2005, 03:45 AM
It ticked me off.

Tristen Cox
03-13-2005, 05:07 AM
Another good reason I don't watch TV :rolleyes: Especially commercials like "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful", yeah there's so many other reasons hunny... :mad:

Val Tan
03-13-2005, 05:34 AM
u girls heard christina aguilera's beautiful? nice song.. the music video features a cross dresser too... :D

jade lee
03-13-2005, 03:14 PM
not yet, but I still can get Shain song out of my head, Feel like a woman.

windycissy
03-13-2005, 06:37 PM
It makes me feel great! I have three GAP tops, including the one I'm wearing in my avatar. Sometimes I wish I'd been born a girl, but it wasn't meant to be, and there are certain advantages to being a guy that I would never want to give up: earning power, independence while traveling, physical strength to name a few. I look at it this way: any time I want to, I can step through the looking glass and become a woman, for as long as I want to. I probably wear dresses and stockings more than the average girl, who seem addicted to pants these days. So when I see that GAP commercial, I say to myself: "I can do that!" Windy

Richelle
03-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Windy,

I like your positive thinking.

Richelle

It makes me feel great! I have three GAP tops, including the one I'm wearing in my avatar. Sometimes I wish I'd been born a girl, but it wasn't meant to be, and there are certain advantages to being a guy that I would never want to give up: earning power, independence while traveling, physical strength to name a few. I look at it this way: any time I want to, I can step through the looking glass and become a woman, for as long as I want to. I probably wear dresses and stockings more than the average girl, who seem addicted to pants these days. So when I see that GAP commercial, I say to myself: "I can do that!" Windy

Rebecca Jeanne
03-15-2005, 07:45 AM
The original song is from the play "Flower Drum Song" which was on stage around 2002. The cast recording should be able to be found on Amazon. This is such a beutiful song that I enjoy the GAP ad. Of course those who are fammiliar with my postings can guess I also enjoy the current Talbots ad.