PDA

View Full Version : Scenario - you're the last person on the earth

TiffanyTgirl
07-20-2007, 07:25 AM
In true disaster film mode, you are the last person on the earth. Do you crossdress full time? Hours of each day spent in search of cosmetics. lingerie, outfits and matching shoes? We could throw in the band of mutants who see crossdressing as the cause of the catatrophe. What do you think?

Sarah Plumber
07-20-2007, 07:30 AM
I can go with that...searching for nice clothes and fighting of the mutants at the same time....Lara Croft in a Brides Dress and frilly panties....

Can I be first in the que for the big weapons and lipstick....

Dana Carlton
07-20-2007, 07:35 AM
The last person on earth?

Nope. No more crossdressing. The thrill is gone now. No one left to try and deceive, no one to try and hide from, no one to keep my secret from, no one to try and impress. Just me and I already know who I am.

Stephenie S
07-20-2007, 08:03 AM

Nope. No more crossdressing. The thrill is gone now. No one left to try and deceive, no one to try and hide from, no one to keep my secret from, no one to try and impress. Just me and I already know who I am.

Wow, these are interesting reasons to CD:

a. to try to deceive
b. to try to hide
c. to keep secret
d. to try and impress

Notice that to wear pretty clothes is not on the list.

Anyone else got some reasons to CD?

Stephie

Danielle1960
07-20-2007, 08:17 AM
I might have to get back with you on that. Last person? Hmm. Might be to busy trying to stay alive.:2c:

Kate Simmons
07-20-2007, 08:33 AM
Hmm-- I have mutants (and terrorists) for breakfast. My motivation for CDing notwithstanding.:heehee:

Shelly Preston
07-20-2007, 08:40 AM
I am afraid the plot has been used

Well not exactly there was a film about a disaster where the only people who survived were those on the point of death when disaster struck

It had a cast of about three

One guy in the move goes into a department store and comes out wearing a full lenght white slip for most of the movie

Any volunteers for a remake :)

tall_brianna
07-20-2007, 08:41 AM

I hear you Dana, but from a different angle me thinks. I would never crossdress as a man again! :)

But to answer the original poster's question, think Lara Croft. After I've clean up all the mutants and otherwise taken care of business, a nice sun dress and heels. Damn shame though to look so pretty and not have anyone to notice - just like being back in the closet. :eek:

Jocelyn Quivers
07-20-2007, 08:54 AM
I would have to go with crossdressing full time. If I chose to stop crossdressing for such petty inconviences such as food, water etc. I would probably turn into a mutant myself from withdrawal symptons. Jocelyn

Marla S
07-20-2007, 08:57 AM
Well, I dress for myself in the first instance. Approval is very nice and welcome but not necessary. Hiding, compromising, social hostility and all that stuff is what's annoying. The latter wouldn't be there anymore.
So yes, most likely I would.

Stephenie S
07-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Yeah!

What she said!

Lissa Stevens
07-20-2007, 09:12 AM
If you were the last human on Earth who's to say what crossdressing is? Duh, you! You could dress however you wanted and no one could tell you that you were wrong.

Butterfly Bill
07-20-2007, 09:32 AM
If there were nobdy else left I would probably stay naked.

Karren H
07-20-2007, 09:45 AM
If there were nobdy else left I would probably stay naked.

Bill's got a good point!! Seen a bunch of movies along that line...

But I think I'd still crossdress.. Just go from store to store.. Wearing a new designer outfit each day.. Maybe set up my own runway and have a daily fashion show...

Fighting off poorly dressed mutants by night... Baracade myself in behind mountains of womens jeans!! Finally a good use for denim!! The anti-mutant fabric!! :D

Sounds kind of fun!!

Karren

Robin Leigh
07-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Well not exactly there was a film about a disaster where the only people who survived were those on the point of death when disaster struck

It had a cast of about three

One guy in the move goes into a department store and comes out wearing a full lenght white slip for most of the movieThe movie was The Quiet Earth (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089869/). I saw it at the cinema with a semi-tolerant girlfriend. I got a Significant Look from her at the CDing scene. :)

I think I would tend to wear practical clothes if I were the last person on Earth. I suppose it could be fun to dress up in stuff I wouldn't otherwise get access to, but I think the novelty value would wear off rather quickly if there were nobody around to see me.

I believe that how a person perceives themselves as a social entity is a significant component of one's gender identity, so I'd expect gender behaviour & feelings to shift if one were bereft of all social interactions.

Robin

Bonnie D
07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Once I found all the weapons and ammuniton I would need I would move into the largest mall in the city. Then I would set up an alarm and monitoring system around the perimeters. After that I would begin moving all the lingerie, shoes, boots, dresses, skirts, and blouses that were in my size into one area and call it My Closet.

So my answer would be "Yes" I would crossdress full time. Even when I left the mall to find other things I might need that the mall did not provide. Of course I would have to dress in something practical so I could move around quickly and in stealth but they would still be women's apparel.

I used to dream about being accidentally locked in a department store for the night. I would be trying on all sorts of clothes, makeup, heels, etc. all night long.

Bonnie

KandisTX
07-20-2007, 10:42 AM
Not just yes, but HELL YES.. though, I would probably do my best to search for another survivor... being all alone would be really boring, really quick. BUT, yes I would most likely be dressed en femme the whole time. If in nothing more than just bra and panties ;) ~giggle~

Kandis:love:

TiffanyTgirl
07-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I think the mall would be a great place to barricade yourself into. A camo skort would be perfect to shop and defend with during the day. The nights would be full blown high end fashion. Show those mutants what they are missing!!!

Marcie Sexton
07-20-2007, 12:03 PM
How about just as the BEE GEE's put it...STAYIN ALIVE !!!

KarenSusan
07-20-2007, 12:30 PM
I wouldn't mind being by myself as long as I can crossdress.

Ruth
07-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Not a scenario I'd like to be in, but yes, I like to crossdress for its own sake, so if I could, I would.
Not being seen by anybody would diminish the pleasure, but heck, there'd be a lot of other problems so I'd live with that one.

JessicaDC
07-20-2007, 05:05 PM
I might have to get back with you on that. Last person? Hmm. Might be to busy trying to stay alive.:2c:

Yeah. Don't think I'd be in the sexy mood.

But if time stood still (like everyone else is frozen in time for a bit) I'd dress fulltime. lol

queenmandy85
07-20-2007, 05:20 PM
I would miss the fellowship of being around other girls of choice.

Kendra mtf
07-20-2007, 05:27 PM
I agree with Karren as usual.

Z. Teoni
07-20-2007, 06:52 PM
When I was a kid this was one of my favorite fantasies. I thought it would be so great just to be able to go into stores, freely look and try on clothes hangng on the rack without any fear of being seen or caught.

Lawren
07-20-2007, 07:52 PM
That could get exhausting. I would have to drive a train from town to town to do all the travelling I want to and to carry all the clothes I had. I would be constantly changing. :D

Tvanessa
07-20-2007, 08:35 PM
I don't know about full time but probably. I do think it would be fun to piler all those shops. Stephen King's "The Stand" comes to mind. They had such a hard time of things though.

battybattybats
07-20-2007, 08:41 PM
I too fantasised about this sort of thing in my early teens.. but then I had already had several recurring dreams about wandering alone in a strange empty city at that time.

Sometimes the two crossed over and I dreamt that the world had ended and I was living my fantasy... it was always weird waking up, feeling vastly relieved that everyone I loved was still alive (which at that time was only a small number of people anyway) but sad that I didn't have that freedom to dress anymore.

When i first watched the Quiet Earth I was dissapointed by it a little, but it really grew on me afterwards. I think I'll have to track it down on DVD.

If I were really the last person alive... whoa keeping together would be difficult... I think I'd learn to drive and then slowly head to a city where there would be enough resources to last.. ugh.. tinned food... hmm... galleries of great art.. museums all to me... and all the clothes I wanted...

But the loneliness. Such a price to pay. Being out you could dress and still have some friends no matter how many you might lose where with this fantasy in reality it would be far too lonely.

Toyah
07-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Wouldnt make much differance to the amount I dress I am sure though should be able to get some seriously sexy stuff