PDA

View Full Version : busness trips

Shining Star
03-13-2005, 01:20 AM
if you had to go on a busness trip and you had to take your busness partner with you. you had to book the hotel room in advance. you booked seprate rooms in the same hotel. but when you got to the hotel there was a problem with one of your rooms and you had to share a room together. but you had only packed a few suits for your busness meetings and the rest was your girly clothers would you end up telling you busness partner that you crossdressed.and you only had your nightie to go to bed with what would you do

in my case if this ever happened to me i would have to say that i would just sleep im my underwear or na**d

Sherlyn
03-13-2005, 01:27 AM
NOOOOOO i wouldnt tell the person ..id just be disappointed and sleep in my male drab,, and Most certainly be trying too get the room problem fixed ..and or if it was a lengthy stay be bookin a room elsewhere ...lol

christine marie
03-13-2005, 02:08 AM
i would not tell my buisness partner..unless..he was drop dead hot n well packed.(ya know,like that short haired,blue eyed,muscled up,innocent smiled stud at the mall workin the cell phone stand...umm...ah,damn....was i thinking outloud again?) if u play in a hotel,wut happens should stay in the hotel. if i could not tell,i'd stay in my normal clothes and cry myself asleep and raise hell the nxt morning 2 get my own room so i could b me....christine marie

Marlene4a
03-13-2005, 03:19 AM
Sleep in the car. Slip out and buy new clothes before anyone knew what was happening.

Sandra H
03-13-2005, 05:52 AM
Hi Star.

Since it is an hypothetical question it is difficult to give a good answer, but I could not sleep in my underwear since I always wear panties and pantyhose. Also, I would not want to share my bedroom with anyone male or female I like my hotel rooms to myself.

I would say that since I am the boss I would give the room the member of staff and say I will find another room in another hotel, I will let you know where I am staying. On my way out I would turn the over booking into an advantage and think thank goodness I am away from him for some time and can relax by myself. As I said, since I am the boss most likely he would be thinking the same.

jade lee
03-13-2005, 03:13 PM
not tell and say u forgot something, run out to walmart or K mark, buy some sweat. And that blows your time to dress up.

CindyT
03-19-2005, 08:02 PM
I would never reveal it to a work associate! I work for a factory and they are very cruel people! I would just sleep in male drab even if I had to sleep in my clothes.

CindyT

Richelle
03-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Shining Star,

I agree with most of the girls here. I would not tell and do my best to get another room, even if I had to change hotels and drive a long way. There is no way I would let the person find out about me.

Richelle