PDA

View Full Version : Does your lingerie need to be washed?

Christine1826
07-21-2007, 05:18 AM
My SO has never been very happy about my dressing, but yesterday she said she was going to be washing some of her bras and panties and asked me if any of my lingerie needed to go in with hers. I'm pretty sure my jaw bounced off the floor. My wife suggested I take all of my clothes out of the suitcase and keep them in my drawers. Can anybody interpret the signals here?:GE:

Marla S
07-21-2007, 05:33 AM
Probably she is still not very happy about your CDing, but has become more pragmatic.
Better clean in the drawers than sulky in the suitcase:D

Suzie S.
07-21-2007, 05:47 AM
I think Marla's right. If she isn't too happy about your dressing, then chances are this is not so much of a 'big' step foward, she is just being practical. Keeping them in your drawers may be a small step, but don't run too fast with this, it could backfire. Who wants their SO wearing smelly, musty clothes, whether it be female or male clothes. Good luck, and let us know how it's going. :happy:

Shelly Preston
07-21-2007, 06:15 AM
The clothes have to be cleaned

The fact she is will to add them in with hers is a step forward

I assume she will sort them when they are washed too so be happy at the fact she is prepared to do this

Make sure you thank her for taking this small step forward.

Just dont go to fast.

Nigella
07-21-2007, 06:22 AM
I can see two points on her way to accepting the "other" you, one she has offered to wash your lingerie and secondly, has suggested that the clothing comes out into the open, allbeit in the drawers.

This is a very small step along a very long road, which can be quite often bumpy. She is setting a pace at which she want to travel, just remember speed kills.

:2c:

Mitch23
07-21-2007, 06:25 AM
sounds like a small but significant step in a big journey. I've not got there yet, have to do my smalls on my day off. I'd love my clothes to be in drawers in the house but sadly, I live in my car boot

Mitch

Plain Jane GG
07-21-2007, 06:29 AM
The same thing just happened with us.

I don't want her wearing smelly clothes. Now that I know why hide everything in a duffle bag.

I don't know what stage you SO is in to accepting the CD, but every step to get you to stop hiding things is a good step for both of you. My SO has been hiding for so long, now she needs to learn how not sneak around. We both have to move forward.

:2c:
Plain Jane

Country girl
07-21-2007, 06:37 AM
As an accepting GG I agree with what the gurls are telling you. Go SLOW!!! Your SO is taking a big step here which may or may not mean much. BUT if you get caught up in this and try to push her along the acceptance road it can and most likely will backfire on you. Let the acceptance come at her speed. Talk with her about this is a non pushy off handed way. Tell her how much this means to you and how much you appreciate her help with this. Good luck with this and in the future. Rememeber the key is to go SLOW!!!!! :hugs: CG GG

Billie1
07-21-2007, 07:10 AM
I agree that this is more of a practical step in acceptance than a major move toward "understanding/embracing". CD'ing is not an easy thing to understand, and a lot of SO's out there "accept" it, kind of the same way they accept fishing, hunting, hoisting a few with the boys, or in my case, motorcycles.

But,above all, it is most likely a sign of how much she cares for you, so be sure to give her a big THANK YOU!

And that nice, fresh, clean country breeze-orange-mango-line dried-summer rain-whatever smell in the panty drawer sure beats the alternative.

Cathy38c
07-21-2007, 08:54 AM
My SO has never been very happy about my dressing, but yesterday she said she was going to be washing some of her bras and panties and asked me if any of my lingerie needed to go in with hers. I'm pretty sure my jaw bounced off the floor. My wife suggested I take all of my clothes out of the suitcase and keep them in my drawers. Can anybody interpret the signals here?:GE:

She is coming to accept it.

unclejoann
07-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Your wife does the laundry?

Holly
07-21-2007, 10:19 AM
...But,above all, it is most likely a sign of how much she cares for you, so be sure to give her a big THANK YOU!...Billie has caught the greatest significance of your wife's action. As for her acceptance/tolerance, I would be cautiously optimistic. It appears to be a good sign for you.

Karren H
07-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Don't do it!!! It's a trick!!!! She probably wants to take them and shread them and blame it on the washer... lol

Karren

celeste26
07-21-2007, 10:28 AM
I'm with uncle Joann. It would be wonderful just to get her to do the laundry much less my special laundry. I usually end up picking all of her things off of the floor to include them with my laundry and its usually done before she even gets up in the AM.

Michelle 51
07-21-2007, 01:10 PM
My wife will ask me if i have any thing i need washed(meaning girlie stuff) and i leave my undies in the dresser.I also have a drawer just for my skirts etc. justabit

SherriePall
07-21-2007, 05:54 PM
After I told my wife, she had me hang my clothes in the closet with her's and made room in her lingerie drawers for mine. She also said to put dirty lingerie into the hamper for her to wash whenever.
Let me add that she is not accepting, does allow me time to dress, and hasn't seen me yet in either photos or person.
So, for nearly eight years she has been washing my femme items. Just this past week before she took the basket loaded with dirty laundry, she asked if there was anything in my room (i.e. femme items) that needed to be washed.

Jodi
07-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Maybe she couldn't stand the smell any more that was coming from your suitcase.:heehee:

Jodi

jessbcuzz
07-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Sometimes, I don't think it is really being accepting. More so than not, the accepting is more like being a fact of your life. She's not going to change you, but with her letting you have the clothes in the drawer, it's a fact of life that dressing is a part of you. I hope that made sense.

Stephenie S
07-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Well, my wife is not carefull enough with laundry for me to want to let her do my "things". She just throws everything in the washer and dryer in a big mess. I spend far too much on my delicates for her to be ruining them on "regular" cycle and then in the dryer. When I wash mine, I wash her stuff too, if I can, because, after all, her clothes come out of my pocket too.

Lovies,
Stephie

teresa jeen
07-21-2007, 08:38 PM
by her asking you to do something for you shows she is trying to come to acceptence of this situation. if its not a stretch for you, id ask her if she needs anything taken care of for her? make her feel special, give her a foot rub and maybe share toe nail polish!!

sharon2
07-21-2007, 09:34 PM
for those of us whose wives dont support their crossdressing when do you
wash your underwear? i used to wash mine when my wife was at work,but
now she has finished work my dressingup is very occasional.

Lilith Moon
07-22-2007, 07:12 AM
I'm gradually losing my collection of lacy black panties, they are ending up with my wife's stuff. She is OK with them going in the wash with hers. We wear the same size and prefer similar styles and so when they come out of the wash she often mistakes them for hers. I do object, but in a very light hearted way because the fact that she does this and even wears them as if it were no big deal indicates improving acceptance.