PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who likes to be dominated!

wifeofsissy GG
07-21-2007, 12:55 PM
I would love to get some ideas for those of you out there that likes to be dominated? What turns you on eg; humiliation(give examples), tied-up, spank, candle wax,etc... I would love to hear ideas? Fantasies! EVERYTHING is welcome, very open minded here. NOTHING will gross me out. I've just been reading,studying about being a dominatrix and I'd like to hear from the ones that are into this or curious about it. Please PM me as it may offend others. Thanks

Toyah
07-21-2007, 01:49 PM
I think for me anything that does not involve pain I dont do that, I dont mind a little bondage but my wife really does not to be honest she dont like a lot :heehee:

sandra-leigh
07-21-2007, 01:54 PM
I would love to get some ideas for those of you out there that likes to be dominated? What turns you on eg;humiliation(give examples), tied-up, spank, candle wax,etc... I would love to hear ideas?

Hmmm, it seems to me that this topic is not an appropriate one for public discussion here. My suggestion would be that anyone interested in answering wifeofsissy GG, do so via PM.

MsRicky
07-24-2007, 12:27 AM
Whish I could PM to you. Think we would have a lot to talk about

leotards
07-29-2007, 11:20 PM
i like being captured dressed as a superhero (tights,leotard,gloves...etc)
similar to the way adam west would be captured as batman. the kinky villian would knock batman out (usually with sleeping gas) and he and robin would be captured... helpless in their tights. it sends chills down my spine

SatinDoll00
07-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Invite a man over. Make you watch him pleasure her, then, turn on you dressed.

After that, get back to me :)

Morgan

Foxy Lady
07-31-2007, 01:20 PM
I enjoy being tied spread eagled to a bed while wearing a black bra, black panties, black OBG, black seamed stockings,Black 4" heels, blond wig, blindfold and duct tape gag.

Toyah
07-31-2007, 01:22 PM
Hmmm, it seems to me that this topic is not an appropriate one for public discussion here. My suggestion would be that anyone interested in answering wifeofsissy GG, do so via PM.

Give over and grow up "!!!!!!

Kellicd
07-31-2007, 01:40 PM
it's being told what to wear. Then having her apply my makeup and wig. She then gives me a list of chores to be completed around the house, to her approval. Any failures or shortcomings earn me "embarassment points". The more points, the more embarassing the task/deed. Recently, I had thought I had done a good job mopping the kitchen floor. To my surprise, my efforts earned me a trip to WalMart to get my ears pierced. I had to wear a pair of white Gloria Vanderbilt stretchy denim pants, a floral pair of panties underneath that were visible through the pants if you really looked. A white lace bra underneath a tight polo shirt. It showed bra straps. I also had to wear a pair of Dr Scholl's sandals with my toenails painted pink. She went with me and I had to ask for the piercing and for the pink crystal earrings.

KandisTX
07-31-2007, 02:10 PM
it's being told what to wear. Then having her apply my makeup and wig. She then gives me a list of chores to be completed around the house, to her approval. Any failures or shortcomings earn me "embarassment points". The more points, the more embarassing the task/deed. Recently, I had thought I had done a good job mopping the kitchen floor. To my surprise, my efforts earned me a trip to WalMart to get my ears pierced. I had to wear a pair of white Gloria Vanderbilt stretchy denim pants, a floral pair of panties underneath that were visible through the pants if you really looked. A white lace bra underneath a tight polo shirt. It showed bra straps. I also had to wear a pair of Dr Scholl's sandals with my toenails painted pink. She went with me and I had to ask for the piercing and for the pink crystal earrings.

Lucky you. ;)

Kandis:love: (who was on the board of directors for HPEP (Houston People Exchanging Power for 4 years)

chrissietoo
07-31-2007, 04:39 PM
simple....i like to give her complete control over my sexual excitement. then i'll do anything she wants.

humiliation? yes, when i'm so bold as to think that i'm anything but putty in her hands.

chrissie

loki_uk
07-31-2007, 04:44 PM
Forced crossdressing what else !

I once had to drive some people across London whilst dressed in a very frilly maids uniform, which was quite something walking around town like that

JenniferR771
07-31-2007, 08:19 PM
Another vote for forced crossdressing! And maybe a little hair removal--does it hurt? So much the better! Eyebrows thin--so what? And be sure to tie DH to a chair while you do his makeup, and hair. Think how nice he would look with acrylic nails.

And be sure to push his limits by taking him out in public. Put him on the bus to Des Moines--its a pretty ride.
Drive together to Tampa, dressed, with his boy clothes in a suitcase--but when you arrive--it contains only dresses.

DeniseNJ
07-31-2007, 08:28 PM
tell him what he wants to hear , call him names make him shave his legs and take him to a salon the next day and tell the girl to turn him into a sissy. have a pedicure done and have the nail tech pick out the color, then choise on a shyle of nails and have them do a full set of acrylics this time you pick out the polish. go together to a wig store and have the SA get some wigs for him and make him sit there and try on wigs. then to payless for a pair of strappy open toe sandles , after all that he will be so humiliated he'll want more..

5inchHeels
07-31-2007, 09:01 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Mistress-Manual-Girls-Female-Dominance/dp/1890159190

That's the way to go :D

StephanieT
07-31-2007, 10:16 PM
I love to be tied up spread eagle, be blind folded and let her have her way with me. Spanking is a big plus.

Rachel Morley
07-31-2007, 10:33 PM
I think there are perhaps quite a lot of CDers out there who like the idea of forced feminization and having things like being "taken out" in public as a feminized male or sissy or whatever done to them. Basically I personally think it's about the "removal of power" from the guy. This doesn't have to happen in public, it can happen in the bedroom too in many different ways ..... ways that I'm not going to go into details here though :tongueout

NylonMan
08-01-2007, 12:22 AM
To be forced to wear an outfit that all women hate to wear because it's so restricting and constricting, including high heels, nylons,bra. Then taken out to bars with the girls and forced to be "one of the girls".

SatinDoll00
08-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Made to wear white shoes AFTER LABOR DAY!!!! :)

Morgan

kimberley1963
08-01-2007, 03:06 AM
To be forced to wear the total outfit when her boyfriend is over here is the most embarressing situation.

Chelseaswpa
08-01-2007, 06:18 AM
I dont get the whole domination thing myself. I mean why would anyone want to be spanked? I never liked it as a child- and NEVER dererved it :) - sure am not interested now! BUt to each their own I suppose

MsJanessa
08-01-2007, 06:43 AM
send Me a pm Darling and I'll give you some possible scenarios for You and your slave:dom:

chrissietoo
08-01-2007, 12:22 PM
To be forced to wear the total outfit when her boyfriend is over here is the most embarressing situation.

yes. my best friend's ex-wife and I got close after he left her. She changed me from a quiet but normal buddy to her personal sissy. When she brought him for dinner and made me wear full sissy outfit, I was embarrassed beyond words, and my life changed forever! :o

chrissie

chrissietoo
08-01-2007, 12:24 PM
tell him what he wants to hear , call him names make him shave his legs and take him to a salon the next day and tell the girl to turn him into a sissy....., after all that he will be so humiliated he'll want more..

:happy: isn't that the truth!

chrissie

Dragster
08-01-2007, 07:21 PM
I got quite excited reading what you all wanted, so I suppose you can add me to the list too. You can add anything restricting (corset, hobble skirt, stilettos etc.), especially the bondage, but leave out anything remotely painful. But I'd also like to be the dominator, tie up my wife and watch her squirm with pleasure while I went to work on her. Does that make me AC DC?

Tony

ravens_roost2004
08-01-2007, 08:12 PM
You have my attention, and I am a damm good listener!

geo 1
08-02-2007, 06:14 AM
I love to be tied up,and spankedwhile wearing sexy bra and panties :happy:

nicoleazcd
08-02-2007, 06:24 AM
I have way to many scenarios that play over in my mind. I adore the thought of a Domme powering over me. Telling her of my fantasies , my desires,those wanton thoughts deep within the recesses of my imagination.

MsJanessa
08-02-2007, 06:46 AM
I got quite excited reading what you all wanted, so I suppose you can add me to the list too. You can add anything restricting (corset, hobble skirt, stilettos etc.), especially the bondage, but leave out anything remotely painful. But I'd also like to be the dominator, tie up my wife and watch her squirm with pleasure while I went to work on her. Does that make me AC DC?

Tony

no It makes you a switch

Dragster
08-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Maybe a "Light Switch", eh Janessa???

Tony

jessica.M
08-02-2007, 07:52 PM
i like it 2 i love being tied up being forced to dress and be spanked and whiped i love the whole thing dont no why tho just do

wifeofsissy GG
08-03-2007, 10:53 AM
WOW. I can't beleive the response!! Over 2,400 views!! Lots of sissy slaves (wanna be's) out there :dom: Amazing! I want you all to know that I read the PM or reply's EVERYDAY. So keep them coming.....in the mean time, got to go abuse my sissy maid.

:dom:

Charlene Ogden
08-03-2007, 10:58 AM
I've got a nylon/foot fetish and love to smell women's hosed feet.
You should order him to inhale your foot aroma and kiss your feet.
Make it an induction ceremony into becoming a foot slave.

Daphne Renee
08-03-2007, 01:48 PM
I am not into pain at all.. The thought of being told what to wear is kind of exciting and maybe a little bondage but thats about it.

l8nitejenn
08-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Wow, some of these situations are very stimulating....I want to try them all and then some. I love bondage (especially after being tied into a corset, hobble skirt etc.) and humiliation with some light spanking it makes me so very horny! I have tried some other things including hot wax, enemas, etc....all of which were a lot of fun too but require more experience...hint hint.

I have seen some fetish sites dealing with plaster casting....talk about mummification...mmmm! There are many other fetishes I have seen online that I would love to try also including latex vac beds, inflatable gags and hoods, puppy training, induced lactation, vaccum pumping of breasts and nipples. I guess my ultimate fantasy would be a rubber encased sissy maid locked into a rubber corset, chastity belt, rubber hood with gag and high heels locked on, serving a strict dominant as serving/cleaning/pleasure maid.
:spank: :worship:

yes. my best friend's ex-wife and I got close after he left her. She changed me from a quiet but normal buddy to her personal sissy. When she brought him for dinner and made me wear full sissy outfit, I was embarrassed beyond words, and my life changed forever! :o

chrissie

ah...a dream come true....you are soo lucky!

To be forced to wear an outfit that all women hate to wear because it's so restricting and constricting, including high heels, nylons,bra. Then taken out to bars with the girls and forced to be "one of the girls".

I like this scenario too!...sounds like fun!

Nicole Lee
08-03-2007, 09:31 PM
i love the embarassment thing (already talked to a few CD'ers about it, too!). i'm afraid, however, that some of the things i love might either gross you out or just scare you. lol

wifeofsissy GG
08-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Just PM me. NOTHING will offend me. Mistress G

i love the embarassment thing (already talked to a few CD'ers about it, too!). i'm afraid, however, that some of the things i love might either gross you out or just scare you. lol

tinadcd
08-06-2007, 10:48 PM
My current favorite is putting on my ****tiest make up, curly blond wig, dressing in my black satin French maid uniform, seamed stockings, thigh high black patent boots with 6" heels and long vinyl gloves. I go to my favorite club and seek out an attractive G-Girl smoker. After spending some time drinking, dancing, chatting and lighting her cigarettes, I ask her to let me be her ashtray slave. There are several sectional couches in the club. As we sit in one, I hand her the handcuff key that I keep on a silver chain around my neck, and tell her to let me loose when she is through me. Then I remove from my purse my most bizarre toy, a gag with an ashtray attached to it and a pair of handcuffs. I strap the gag into my mouth, lock the cuffs on my wrists behind my back and kneel before her. I must hold very still and let let flick her ashes and rest her cigarette in the ashtray just inches from my face. One night I had no fewer than four lovely young ladies taking advantage of my services for two hours. The waitress would even come by and empty the ashtray for me periodically. Heaven!

btmgrl6
08-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Not for me...had enough of the real thing when I was young.
Steph

Pretty Sissy Dani
08-07-2007, 12:26 PM
For me--though I've never actually experienced it--it would be to be hypnotized and made to dress and act like a girl.

What kind of girl? The sissiest, most ultra-feminine thing you can imagine...lace and frills and heels, the whole shebang!

As for what my sexual tastes would be? "Male lesbian"--a guy who likes to dress as a girl and make love to women like a woman...but always as the submissive half.

maid2behave
08-08-2007, 08:43 AM
I love being submissive to a woman while dressed, or more correctly my dressing is part of my being submissive to a woman, adore foot worship and just love a woman bending me over.

cosmolovesph
08-08-2007, 11:49 AM
as most of you know i have a Pantyhose/nylon fetish along with other things and certainly our bondage (or mine) almost always envolves them on me and the wife... she is perfectly fine with it and loves to tease me (to the point of frustration) ... she is not as thrilled = turned on if i am enfemme, but knows that i like it so occasionally it's more about me.

Being bound in the car with the idea that someone can see you...now that's a thrill!

Duct tape bondage is amazing... and very secure!

Coming home and finding instructions... now that's fun too!

njnikki
08-08-2007, 02:12 PM
I too like to be bound........ Nothing like being dressed sexy and then tied up.......

paulaN
08-08-2007, 02:31 PM
A maid, slave to a man or woman. That would suit me just fine.

Tamara Croft
08-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Do any of you really know what a dominatrix is? I mean come on... some of the things I've read are really silly... like.. how can you force fem a mtf cd, that's like me saying to a ftm... you 'will wear these trousers, you will wear this shirt'.... :rolleyes:

If you want to know and understand the roll of a dominatrix, then read this, it will give you all a better clue: -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix

I'm pretty sure a lot of you would run a mile.....

KandisTX
08-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Do any of you really know what a dominatrix is? I mean come on... some of the things I've read are really silly... like.. how can you force fem a mtf cd, that's like me saying to a ftm... you 'will wear these trousers, you will wear this shirt'.... :rolleyes:

If you want to know and understand the roll of a dominatrix, then read this, it will give you all a better clue: -

I am inclined to agree with you here Tamara. Knowing quite a few professional Dominatrix' myself, I can assure you that "forced fem" on a CD is not likely to happen, you can't force someone to do something they want to do anyway.

HOWEVER, if you add in the humiliation aspect of some of the topics covered, it is likely that some of the other gurls (myself included) would enjoy it.

Kandis:love:

battybattybats
08-08-2007, 08:45 PM
how can you force fem a mtf cd, that's like me saying to a ftm... you 'will wear these trousers, you will wear this shirt'.... :rolleyes:

I would imagine it would make a lot of sense to a CD who is scared to dress at home, is in denial or who needs to feel that they have permission, approval or to give up control and therfore responsibility for something they feel ashamed of wanting.

A former Australian chief censer wrote about a revelation he had on the set of an S&M movie where somone enduring a great deal of pain but suddenly called a stop to the shot as a nail in a floorboard he was lying on was hurting him. He suddenly understood that the man was there enduring a sort of pain he expected and enjoyed but the lesser suffering that did not fit the type he liked was more like ordinary suffering and pain to others. It transformed his attitude to and understanding of S&M.

MsRicky
08-11-2007, 12:33 AM
I agree to an extent.

pattysn
08-11-2007, 05:52 AM
I love to be tied to a chair and watch a good movie

shauna 9
08-13-2007, 09:57 PM
Be forced to dress up . Then to have some fun.

Pretty Heather
08-19-2007, 10:17 PM
I agree...LOVE humiliation, but ONLY when I am dressed in my gurly clothes.

angelfire
08-20-2007, 05:23 AM
Humiliation is one of those things that I fantasize about, but don't think I'd actually enjoy. Fantasy and reality can be two completely different things, so who knows, maybe one day I'll try it, maybe I won't. Time will tell.

But domination, I do not like to be dominated in my male mode very much. I'm willing to be handcuffed or tied up, but thats about the extent of my male persona's willingness to submit. Even then, I tend to switch.

DAVIDA
08-20-2007, 05:43 AM
Nope, not me. I am pretty much in control no matter what I am wearing. And, no, I don't like to control or dominate either.

rustylacie
08-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Humiliation and embarrasment are heavenly to me. Tears and wimpering make me feel even more sissy...and I LOVE being a sissy for whom ever.

Billiemarie
08-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Be forced to dress up . Then to be taken from behind.

Sounds great. I'm behind ya one that one.:D

joann07
08-20-2007, 12:59 PM
Every now and then, I fantasize about being bound and gagged, in femme, but not in any kind of extreme bondage (i.e. suspensions, leather, chains, mummified, etc, etc.) just bound (wearing a dress, top and skirt, or just a bra and pantyhose) on a chair, couch, or bed or maybe hogtied on the floor or on a bed. There's just something about being helpless that's erotic.

nikki_t
08-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I can't PM you but I would definitely suggest chastity device such as the CB-3000. Note this will work constantly even when she's not dressed. After 2-3 days solid of not being able to do anything without your permission, she will be butter in your hands and you can dominate with impunity. Believe me!! :devil:

Note the CB-3000 chastity device (and similar) were voted one of the best sex toys recently. A lot of people are discovering this and, in some cases, it's even saved some marriages. No kidding.

KandisTX
08-20-2007, 01:19 PM
This weekend I sat down and decided to watch the video tape of one of the last scenes I was involved with where I was "transformed". I watched as she cut my male clothing off of me, and proceeded to change me into a women by dressing me in clothes, panties, garterbelt, stockings, bra, heels, dress, make-up. My oh my.. the memories that brought back..

Kandis:love:

MsRicky
08-20-2007, 09:42 PM

Tony

No it makes you a switch
and its the best role in life

Amber CD
08-20-2007, 11:11 PM
That's a dream I've been having a lot lately! Well, that, and to be spanked.

KewTnCurvy GG
08-20-2007, 11:28 PM
I make no judgments, as long as it's consensual, doesn't involve children, animals or dead things--then it's fair game.

Prudes!

Witches, witches, burn them at the stake!

Honestly, for a group of folks who need open mindedness, sometimes you grrlz shock the hell outta me!

Kew

wifeofsissy GG
08-21-2007, 12:55 PM
I can't PM you but I would definitely suggest chastity device such as the CB-3000. Note this will work constantly even when she's not dressed. After 2-3 days solid of not being able to do anything without your permission, she will be butter in your hands and you can dominate with impunity. Believe me!! :devil:

Note the CB-3000 chastity device (and similar) were voted one of the best sex toys recently. A lot of people are discovering this and, in some cases, it's even saved some marriages. No kidding.

I TOTALLY AGREE.

And as for "forcing domination". My So does it only as a fetish. So when he gets home from work and don't "feel like it". There's nothing more pleasurable than to force him on his knees with the whip and hurt him so much that he must give in.........a real turn on. Any man can fall to their knees only with a few "pressure points".

And for the "professional dominatrix". They do have one advantage over the "married dominatrix". Their client usually go to see them cause they "WANT to play". Where the wives have to really force their husband to their knees, cause he may not want to play 24/7. So therefore, the "Dom wives" have way more power :cheer:

LOL
Wifeofsissy GG

Sky
08-21-2007, 03:59 PM
Whatever you do, or want to do, talk it over with your partner before actually going for it.

Why? Because what is madly arousing for somebody can be just boring, or plain silly, to somebody else. Myself I'm not into domination, and my only memories from the few times when somebody tried to get something going are thinking "please, let's stop this nonsense and go home"

angelfire
08-21-2007, 05:08 PM
I make no judgments, as long as it's consensual, doesn't involve children, animals or dead things--then it's fair game.

I agree 100%.

surfergirl17
08-21-2007, 05:30 PM
i definiately love being forced to dress...i love it when she ties me up or just makes me wear a ****ty little outfit, thong, mini skirt, skimppy little shirt, nice padded bra, very high sexy heels, nail polish, makeup, wig, shaves my entire body, some bronzer, and then i love to be embarassed in public, love to be forced to buy anything at VS, hehe i guess its not really being forced
i esspecially love it when after she dresses me up to pass she tells me to turn around and bend over, then yanks at my thong, its great

stefcd1
08-21-2007, 08:47 PM
Would absolutely love to be kept locked up in a she-male chastity belt and then kept as a female for extended periods of time.

pattysn
08-25-2007, 05:58 AM
Has anyone tried the chair tie?

Mitch23
08-25-2007, 06:23 AM
was mistresses favourite activity. get you into bra and panties, perhaps stocking or tights, chair tie, mask or hood then various types of sensation - awesome!

Mitch

Jillm
08-25-2007, 06:43 AM
A little to much for me.

cosmolovesph
08-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Has anyone tried the chair tie?

I think Mitch may have already gotten this one, but the chair just makes you that much more "vulnerable" and secure... add sensory deprovation and you've got yourself a good time!:D

chrissietoo
08-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Humiliation and embarrasment are heavenly to me. Tears and wimpering make me feel even more sissy...and I LOVE being a sissy for whom ever.

My sentiments....a little humiliation and embarrassment :mad: :o sweep away my pesky male habits and put me right into blissful femininity. :happy::blushing::blushing::battingeyelashes: :thumbsup:

chrissie

janet1234
08-26-2007, 08:44 PM
I think it makes you as normal as the rest of us. Try
bondage.com for another look at life.

BlkNYLONS
08-27-2007, 04:53 PM
My first dominatrix experience was in the early 80's. I just happened to be-friend a professional dominatrix. At first I did not know her profession but as we became closer, to make a long story short I reveled to her my weakness, fetish for nylons and heels in conversation.....she laughed and reveled to me her professional dominatrix profession and her expertize in the fetish world.

In more depth conversation she had me reveal deep fetish secrets I had kept hidden since a young crossdressing boy. She taught me many things about my submissive side while dressing me up in that Betty Page look which always included real full-fashioned seamed stockings, garters, girdles and 5 or 6 in heels. The sessions were more exciting than any fantasy I could of ever dreamed of.....Details, I cannot post here...:heehee:

JULIE33362
08-27-2007, 05:04 PM
:love: a good slap in the face

Linda-x
08-27-2007, 05:22 PM
I was spanked, recently. More of a turn on than I would have thought. Oh yes, go here wifeofsissy, you will see the light ....

http://www.clubsissy.com/

BeckyZ
08-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Gosh, I could write a book on this one. Fortunately, some good ones have already been written. Go to Elise Sutton's web site.

dave46
10-01-2007, 12:11 AM
After my wife left me I was dating a woman who was into B&D. Although she was mostly submissive, she did act dominating on me several times. Telling me what to wear, taking the male role with equipment (after shopping with me for the right items), talking about getting another man to come in and using me in the female role....that all was very arrousing. But in a different way from when my fiancee and I indulge my women's underwear fetish.:eek:

Mistybtm
10-01-2007, 12:26 AM
I love being dominated i am very submissive love bondage little pain is ok,
Use me like the sissy i am.:dom:

docrobbysherry
10-01-2007, 12:31 AM
I'm new to CDing, but have been into bondage of all sorts, for over 30 years. I could talk about my experiences and fantasies for days! However, I have discovered something about how the dominate and submissive personalities work. The stronger, more in charge a person is, the more likely they r to get excited when forced into a submissive role. Reverse that for submissives. The rest may be all up to your imagination and taste!

Khriss
10-01-2007, 12:43 AM

Prudes!

Witches, witches, burn them at the stake!

Honestly, for a group of folks who need open mindedness, sometimes you grrlz shock the hell outta me!

Kew
YESS Baybee Spank ME with that dead raccoon !!! OOPS ? :eek::D:devil:
or just demand what pleases You !? (otherthantakingoutthegarbage!?) xx"K":tongueout

Jere Oneil
10-01-2007, 06:51 AM
In our younger days, I loved being submissive to my wife. I preferred her being on top for sex, . Now, sex is somewhat rare, and the kinkier stuff even rarer. but once in a while, she will spank me. I usually have to ask though, and it is definitely better when I'm not expecting it.

MsJanessa
10-01-2007, 07:02 AM
In our younger days, I loved being submissive to my wife. I preferred her being on top for sex, . Now, sex is somewhat rare, and the kinkier stuff even rarer. but once in a while, she will spank me. I usually have to ask though, and it is definitely better when I'm not expecting it.

Well I hope she makes you beg for it---on your knees!! lol

Desiree2bababe
10-01-2007, 07:49 AM
PM sent Mistress.

tabitha_az
10-01-2007, 08:57 AM
i myself am a permantly 24/7 collared feminized slave. My owner likes me as a girl and so do i. i have a girls heart. She has guided me in my development from being so afraid to leave Her side to we now go out to dinner when i am completely femmed. In fact we just celebrated 4 years together. i was dressed to the nines...lol!!

As for being "dominated". i have accepted it into my life. i consider it to be more of having a dominant precense in my life. She guides and leads with Her dominance. Asking for permission feeds Her dominance and my submission. Allowing Her to control allows me to become more free in my life.

Play: i have done a lot and hope to do more new things. i have done everything from flogging to wax, to pins and needles to things i can't say here...lol. i am kept in chastity, which is one of my favorite things

A D/s or M/s relationship is the most gratifying and fullfilling relationship i have ever been in! Going Foward Now!!:happy:

Dixie
10-01-2007, 09:53 AM
My wife made me try out my hooker costume last Friday! She "forced" me to have sex with a man named Mike, Oh it was so heavenly!

Mistybtm
10-02-2007, 03:24 PM
My wife made me try out my hooker costume last Friday! She "forced" me to have sex with a man named Mike, Oh it was so heavenly!

sounds like a dream come true:be:

MJ
10-02-2007, 03:43 PM

why tamara i did not know you had it in you :heehee:.. and yes i would run a mile

oh my PM is sent Mistress :eek: :heehee:

Audrey34
10-02-2007, 07:04 PM
I like to be tied up ala "damsel in distress", not dommed. Many years ago I had a lady friend who would tie me up (especially when I wore something secretarial). She would also take polaroids making me feel as if I really had been "kidnapped". Naturally, when she got all dolled for me I would do the same to her (especially the pictures part). Man, I wish we were still together now. We parted ways because she also liked to be spanked REALLY hard. And I couldn't hurt her like that.
That's why I haven't been posting here much. I don't dress much these days because I have nobody to fulfill my bondage desires.
-Audrey

ColleenShivas
10-04-2007, 01:54 AM
I have no Domme in my life, so everything in this area is fantasy. Yes - I am already a CD, so forced feminization would just be giving me what I want and therefore I would not be truly submissive. On the other hand, my fantasies involve "pushing the envelope" of my femme presentation - from the painful (waxing, piercing) to the exposing (manicure, makeover, massage) and to the pleasurable (shopping en femme and hanging with the girls) then being rewarded or punished according to my behavior.

laura.lapinski
10-04-2007, 09:17 AM
[QUOTE=docrobbysherry;1027069]However, I have discovered something about how the dominate and submissive personalities work. The stronger, more in charge a person is, the more likely they r to get excited when forced into a submissive role. Reverse that for submissives. The rest may be all up to your imagination and taste![/QUOTE

This is interesting, and I would tend to agree. I've never been the submissive, but have fantacised about it. I do enjoy pretending to be the women during sex with my wife. I like being on the bottom. One time, my moaning almost got to the point where it sounded like a women, but I kept it under control. My wife likes to be on top. I kind of view this as a form of submission.

Laura

angelfire
10-04-2007, 07:22 PM
It is weird, because in everyday life, as a male, I am very dominant. I am confident, in control, and know what I want. However, when sex is involved (I am still a virgin, but have had other experiences), I guess I am a switch. Me & my ex used hand-cuffs & blind folds and basically 'take turns'. I wanted to try way more kinky stuff, but she didn't want to go past the handcuffs, that was enough for her. One of the reasons I broke up with her, but there were a lot.

cdcheryl
10-05-2007, 12:24 AM
all bondage all the time

Vaerise
10-05-2007, 01:06 AM
I had sexual encounter with 3 different men who tried to force it on me. It was weird, its hard to actually try to engage in any sexual activity w/o any romantic feelings involved.. not to mention being handled really roughly. I used to fantasize about doing it with a man, now I don't anymore.

Sugar
10-05-2007, 11:08 AM
I likes it too.

I sometimes feel like a bitch in heat...now I'm feeling the animal in me coming out.

Damn, no playmate. :( 50 push ups might calm the animal a bit. No, not 50 push up bra's.:tongueout

sugar

Misty_cder
10-05-2007, 12:08 PM
I have always wanted by wife to force me to dress in something sexy with heels, nylons, corset, bra, wig, and long nails. After having my makeup done by her, I would then be forced to provide pleasure to a guy she picked up somewhere.

Desiree2bababe
10-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Me too Misty, me too!

RachelDenise
10-05-2007, 05:53 PM
I've been to a professional Dom for several sessions. They involved crossdressing, bondage and other pleasures. True you cannot "force" a CD to dress, but it is a mind game. The Dom takes your desire to dress and forces the situation afterwards. You comply because you want it to happen being submissive. Part of it is pleasing the Dom. These sessions have been exquisite!

sherell
10-05-2007, 06:28 PM
I to love to be forced to dress and look after the women in charge.
I can dream

shauna 9
10-05-2007, 06:45 PM
I like to give her complete control over my sexual excitement. then i'll do anything she wants.

Ashley Lyn
10-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Invite a man over. Make you watch him pleasure her, then, turn on you dressed.:)I'm with you!:D Heaven...:heehee:

Poppetina
10-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Simply ordered to dress in the prettiest maid uniform while my drab clothes are confiscated.

charlie
10-11-2007, 07:11 PM

Love your other half! It sounds like you have a great relationship. Do you get to dominate him/her as well?

man_maid
10-23-2007, 05:01 PM
would love to chat some time about a couple i have, if your interested

Chloe Jean
10-23-2007, 06:20 PM
I finding very exciting to under the control of a Dom Woman. If she has a stern manner I find it very easy to obey her. Being turned into a prissy french maid and being ordered about and being shown off to her friends.
Last Halloween, a female co worker invited me to a costume party at her house. Once I got there shedolled me up turned me into her Serving Wench . I spent the night serving drinks and food to her guests. It was very both embarrassing and excitng at the same time.
Chloe

Patti Girl
10-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Forced crossdressing what else !

Well, I used to think that....until I had enough of it to realize that I belonged in women's clothes and wanted to be dressed feminine. Now I'm 90% CD whether or not my Wife is dominating me. But it was a way in the beginning to get started.

In some ways, it was funny. Initially my Wife humiliated me by making me dress femme. Then suddenly, it became natural.

Patti

Raychel
10-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Totally facinated with the idea. But I pretty sure it will never happen in my lifetime.

AmandaLatex
10-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi, Drop me a PM and we can discuss thiss. Dominance for a cd isn't always about forced cding although that may be in your case. In some, it has nothing to do with the forced cding at all.

Hugs,

Amanda

Eugenie
10-28-2007, 06:14 PM
I have no interest what so ever in being submissive or humiliated.

However I would love to be courted by a gentleman doing it with real class, not jumping on me... Then after a lot of gentle courting, if my feelings for him would be high enough, I would really like to abandon myself to his desires, but still with gentleness and care... I simply hate violence...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Carol123
11-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Oh just put me in a wedding dress and love me to death..LOL

charllote34
11-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Dont want to sound like a wet fish , but the thought have having hot candle wax poured on me sounds about as appealing as putting a needle in my eye

Julie York
11-02-2007, 03:31 PM
the thought have having hot candle wax poured on me sounds about as appealing as putting a needle in my eye

One day I'll tell you about when I went to "Sewing and Candle Making for Beginners".

:D:D

NATASHA BOND GIRL
11-02-2007, 03:43 PM
TO BE SPANKED TIED DOWN AND DEFILED(did i spell tht right)

Poppetina
11-02-2007, 04:30 PM
How about a very, very tight corset - to make your maid into the perfect hourglass shape!

Ðarissa
11-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Dont want to sound like a wet fish , but the thought have having hot candle wax poured on me sounds about as appealing as putting a needle in my eye There is wax that is made just for using during 'play' and or bondage. It burns at a lower temp than a lot of your regular candle wax. So with the right wax you can have a lot of fun and not experience anything like a needle in the eye.... yuck.

Me and my friend we used to tie each other up and do stuff. The coffee table got used a lot.... :whistling:

NATASHA BOND GIRL
11-02-2007, 04:49 PM
But Were To Find A Proper Maid Outfit And Not The Cheapo Versions We See In Mags

LoriNC
11-02-2007, 05:04 PM

Great link Tamara!
I must say I enjoy both roles,being the sissy & being Master.(I think the sissy role is best though:heehee:)

Linda Daniels
11-02-2007, 06:53 PM
I am pretty sure that I am not alone...wake up one morning and find only girl things in my closet and just have to be my girl self from then on...it would be a relief actually...to go on a trip only as a girl. Get very noticable inplants & well just go with it. Never look back!!! Hmmm?? It would be nice to be an attractive girl and attract the attention of a really nice guy...but then he would most likely have me strip down to only my bra, panties & garter belt with stockings and heels to act as a server at a card game with his friends...interesting. Oh My!!!! I'm not tellin the rest.

Kisses...

Linda

SarahHall
11-02-2007, 07:35 PM
I would enjoy being handcuffed while I was wearing my sexiest outfit and some spanking would be nice as well.:hugs:

MsRicky
11-03-2007, 02:56 AM
There is wax that is made just for using during 'play' and or bondage. It burns at a lower temp than a lot of your regular candle wax. So with the right wax you can have a lot of fun and not experience anything like a needle in the eye.... yuck.

Me and my friend we used to tie each other up and do stuff. The coffee table got used a lot.... :whistling:

Use white household candles NOT the coloured decorative ones

Audrey34
11-03-2007, 11:04 AM
It absolutely amazes me whenever the subject of bondage/domination turns up how many replies that thread gets. Yet, I still feel very much alone in spite of that. I know you guys are out there, but it's just not something one can discuss at a Tri-Ess meeting for instance. I still feel a bit self-conscious bringing the subject up on this forum. And yet, I'm glad I can do so.
-Audrey

Ðarissa
11-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Use white household candles NOT the coloured decorative onesI couldn't remember the colored thing but it's been ummmm years. :/ Also beeswax is too hot as well, if my memory is right.

sissy_she_boy
11-03-2007, 02:49 PM
When I am in femme mode I am very very submissive and passive. I love being tied up and a good spanking is also good, especially if I have been a bad girl. I also love it when a man verbally feminizes and humiliates me even when it is in public.

kisses
sissy dana

carolinewalker_2000
11-03-2007, 07:16 PM
I guess this is the reverse of what this thread is about, but on one occasion I dressed as a Dom - very tight PVC, front fastening dress, etc; I just loved it. Only trouble was there was no one for me to order around. I think I must be a closet Dom!

sissy_she_boy
11-04-2007, 06:27 PM
I guess this is the reverse of what this thread is about, but on one occasion I dressed as a Dom - very tight PVC, front fastening dress, etc; I just loved it. Only trouble was there was no one for me to order around. I think I must be a closet Dom!
Well then, I'll be your closet submissive (giggles)

kisses
sissy dana

Deborah Jane
11-04-2007, 06:59 PM
I prefer to be the dominatrix in my black skintight pvc microdress, pvc thighboots with 5" heels and cracking my whip...Whimper slave:devil:

docrobbysherry
11-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Used to be really into bondage. Way before CDing came to me. Now, I love to combine those with the " forced feminisation" fantasie. First, I become Sherry. Put her in some heels, hose, very tite corset, bra and forms, and a tite black lycra workout suit. Of course with wig and special face, ( when possible). Then bad things happen to Sherry! She has been tied up in some incredibly uncomfortable positions. Occasionally for overnite. Handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, tied to the bedpost, hanging from the ceiling, forced to crawl around tied up animal like on the floor. Do I worry about my partner hurting or taking advantage of me? No way! I'm in the closet with my CDing AND my bondage activities! Guess I'm just the regular guy/girl next door! Thank you for letting me get that off my chest!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Tamara Croft
11-04-2007, 10:11 PM
To the few members who keep taking this thread too far, might I suggest you read the forum rules, we do NOT wish to read explicit sexual content. If you can't keep this thread down to a dull roar, then I will close it.

docrobbysherry
11-04-2007, 11:25 PM
To the few members who keep taking this thread too far, might I suggest you read the forum rules, we do NOT wish to read explicit sexual content. If you can't keep this thread down to a dull roar, then I will close it.

I didn't think my post was pornographic. But I realise it is probably too explicit! No more explicit details from me!
RS

InHerShoes
11-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Being dressed then forced to sit and watch you with someone else and then being told to "clean up" the mess.

YangGuiFei
11-05-2007, 02:53 AM
I always wanted to wear a chastity belt (they really do make them for guys), and I'd do the cooking and cleaning. Almost like a chastity maid. I think it coincides with CD very well, because being unable to erect is a lot like taking a step closer to being a woman. I think, anyway

Tammy298
11-10-2007, 05:51 AM
Dominated or dominate, that is the questio!?

Wow, I could go on for days about my experinces and go on for weeks about my fantasies, but not here! I just couldn't do it justice!

I'd love to hear about how other like combine crossdressing, bondage and light S&M and why they like. So please PM me:D!

So many fantasies, so little time! :happy::happy::happy:!

Hope that isn't too explict

feminineandproud
11-13-2007, 02:21 PM

This is my biggest fantasy. A wife that will give you embaresment if you dont clean up, as long as she;s not outing which would be my condition.:D

MsJanessa
11-14-2007, 08:54 AM
I've been watching this thread for months and have seen it grow and grow--and while it's fun to talk about these kind of fantasies My personal observation is that for most of you they are just that---fantasies. I don't know what it is about the TG and BDSM communities that keeps them all in their closest but that is where they are the most comfortable.

If I had a dollar for every TG who has made a date with Me to be dominated, or who has contacted Me online and gone on and on about how much they wanted it, how sexy I was etc etc blah blah blah and then either failed to show with no explanation or called with some type of half-assed excuse,(the dog ate my high heels", "my great aunt is sick" etc) I would be a very rich Lady.

My advice to everybody who has posted here is stop imagining these things and start doing them. If in a relationship talk to your SO about them---I'm sure she or he would be willing to top you. And if not in a relationship then go to clubs, online etc and find a Domme who is attractive to you and then go for it. Just be sure not to waste her time with "fantasy" and always be sure to follow through if you make a date. Really girls actually doing it is much much more satisfying then just thinking or reading porn about it.:dom:

Wendrme
11-14-2007, 09:18 AM
Nothing is better for me than to be suprised while in male mode with some sort of forced femininity. From time to time, we have been out shopping and walking past a salon which says "walk ins welcomed" and my wife will say "OK, you are now a "walk in", here is a picture of how I want your hair done, go in and have them do it." She has a lot of pictures of Doris Day. Embarassment and humiliation and abject obedience can make any morning an exciting morning.

XdressingSlave
11-14-2007, 10:39 AM
My advice to everybody who has posted here is stop imagining these things and start doing them. If in a relationship talk to your SO about them---I'm sure she or he would be willing to top you. And if not in a relationship then go to clubs, online etc and find a Domme who is attractive to you and then go for it. Just be sure not to waste her time with "fantasy" and always be sure to follow through if you make a date. Really girls actually doing it is much much more satisfying then just thinking or reading porn about it.:dom:

I totally agree with this although years back, I was also one of those people that where horribly scared of coming out although now that my wife knows my deepest secrets and she accepts them, all is good. She is now even really getting into it and just last week, we went shopping for both a leather bustier and a satin one. She is my MISTRESS and I am her slave. We both know our places and we both love it.
I woke up this morning to an email in my inbox from her telling me that I will be Susan for the day and that she also included a chore list to perform around the house. I have been made to do house cleaning while dressed up and it is great, especially with my frilly apron.

So what I am saying is commit yourself to telling your SO and following through with it. Just be gradual in telling her that you wish to be dominated because if you do, it may work out great and in the end, you can sit back (like myself) and be glad that you didn't hold back or you'll miss out on lots of fun!
Good luck

battybattybats
11-14-2007, 04:21 PM

Alas not every partner is open to such things. I know a couple of (non-CD)people whose wives will happily be the submissive but who refuse to indulge their husbands desires to be the one dominated.

MrsDiane
11-14-2007, 05:21 PM
For me it has always been allowing myself to be completely owned and controlled. In fact I now draft a Personal Property Document when I establish a new relationship with a dom/domme. I expect to be denied any physical sexual pleasure while I strive to allow my master to use me as their sex toy. I need to ask permission to masturbate, and use my chastity device. The act of getting on my knees is a very important part of my being dominated. The tightness of my lingerie pulling and tugging against my body causing a level of restraint is important. I expect to be critisized and reprimanded for the smallest action which displeases my master.

Tammy298
11-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Alas not every partner is open to such things. I know a couple of (non-CD)people whose wives will happily be the submissive but who refuse to indulge their husbands desires to be the one dominated.

Ah yes, that was my Ex! She loved being the submisive, the tighter the better, but wanted no part of my interest in CD'ing or in dominating me. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy domnating her since I am a switch, but I think it was very selfish not at least occasionally making some attempt at satisfing my needs and desires.

Since we discussed it shortly after meeting, the lovely woman I am now married to switches, although I'm usually on the bottom and dressed for the occasion! I feel very lucky having found someone so wonderful, open-minded and loving!:happy:

Joni T
11-14-2007, 08:25 PM
I wish my wife would do some forced feminization to me and take me out. You guys (gals) are so lucky and I'm so envious of you.

janet1234
11-14-2007, 08:47 PM
entertainment do fictionmania.com

Patti Girl
11-15-2007, 08:00 AM
For those of you who complain that your wives like to be submissive but won't turn the tables and dominate you, I think for many people it's just impossible. They are not wired to be dominant.

I have it the other way, my Wife is sometimes dominant, but is in no way willing to be submissive. I can certainly live with that, but it might be fun to switch occasionally. I think maybe she is afraid that I will do to Her what She does to me!, LOL.

Fortunately for us, it's a good match (although is was not a good match for either of us in previous marriages.)

Patti

naughty1950
11-16-2007, 03:44 PM
I love to be tied up spread eagle, be blind folded and let her have her way with me. Spanking is a big plus.

I AGREE WIT YOU:devil:I THINK THATSPANKING IS AN IMPORTANT PART I WOULD LIKE A LADY TO TAKE CHARGE OF ME IF I DONT DO AS I AM TOLD THEN INSTEAD OF AN ARGUMENT I WOULD EXPECT TO BE SOUNDLY SPANKED,YES IT DISE HURT BUT ITS OVER AND DONE WITH, NO ARGUMENT,AND IT WOULD BE A WAIST OF TIME IF IT DIDNT[/COLOR]

Vickifur
11-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Just your usual run of the mill forced feminization, sissification for me. No pain is greater than the humiliation of a strong dominant woman making me dress up like a girl and be timid and meek. Now if I can just find the woman to do that...:drooling:

naughty1950
11-16-2007, 04:08 PM
i like it 2 i love being tied up being forced to dress and be spanked and whiped i love the whole thing dont no why tho just do :spank:HI WHATS THE POINT IN BEEN TIED UP,ALL MY LADY WOULD HAVE TO DO IS PUT ME OVER HER KNEE.:dom:

naughty1950
11-16-2007, 04:19 PM
:chained:
TO BE SPANKED TIED DOWN AND DEFILED(did i spell tht right)WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE TIED DOWN:chained:WHEN ALL YOUR LADY HAS TO DO IS PUT YOU OVER HER KNEE AND:spank: YOU THERE IS LOVE THERELIKE THEY SAY LOVE HURTS

Mitch23
11-16-2007, 04:51 PM
I've been watching this thread for months and have seen it grow and grow--and while it's fun to talk about these kind of fantasies My personal observation is that for most of you they are just that---fantasies. I don't know what it is about the TG and BDSM communities that keeps them all in their closest but that is where they are the most comfortable.

If I had a dollar for every TG who has made a date with Me to be dominated, or who has contacted Me online and gone on and on about how much they wanted it, how sexy I was etc etc blah blah blah and then either failed to show with no explanation or called with some type of half-assed excuse,(the dog ate my high heels", "my great aunt is sick" etc) I would be a very rich Lady.

I agree with Janessa on this. I have been to fetish clubs now on a couple of occasions and have been able to take part in some of the things that go on. Its a safe place to try out and find out what turns you on and what doesn't - all the folks there are very inclusive and friendly towards newbies like me. Next time i would like to be collared as my mistress's slave and to be used or offered by her in any way that she desires ...

mitch

Patti Girl
11-16-2007, 08:58 PM
I agree with Janessa on this. I have been to fetish clubs now on a couple of occasions and have been able to take part in some of the things that go on. Its a safe place to try out and find out what turns you on and what doesn't - all the folks there are very inclusive and friendly towards newbies like me. Next time i would like to be collared as my mistress's slave and to be used or offered by her in any way that she desires ...

mitch

Being dominated is a silly fantasy for most men. After all, most husbands ARE dominated. You know...."not tonight, I have a headache", or "I'm too tired", or just plain "NO". :)

What the husbands really want is a Wife in charge who says "yes!". LOL. THAT is just a fantasy.... <BG>

My wife does dominate me. Most of the time she says she isn't interested in domination and since She is in control, I can't do anything about it! LOL

Patti

Ms Rebecca
11-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Well since you asked....

I would want to be totally controlled. I would be with a totally dominant man who would tell me what to to do. He would treat me like an object and use me to get off. He would call me every name in the book. When I'd tell him I couldn't take anymore he would tell me to shut up and would force me till he was done with me. He'd rip open my blouse, hike my skirt over my hips, pull my hair and spank me hard.

Is it warm in here or is it just me?