PDA

View Full Version : Why is this? (feel more sexy in my wife's undies)

xdressme
07-22-2007, 04:28 AM
Why is it I feel more sexy in my wifes undies than my own? She likes to tease and play along with it, trying to get me to go to jack in the box in her panties only. For some reason the satin thongs feel real good unlike my regular boxers. I did buy a set of male bikinies from walie world that I like but its not the same! Satin thongs are great! It all comes back to feeling more sexy, but don't know why! Why is it female cloths make you more sexy? Why don't I feel sexy enough being myself naked or with male undies??

Kate Simmons
07-22-2007, 04:45 AM
Not sure really but there is some kind of definate mystique going on when we wear something made for women and it makes us feel sexy. We feel closer to them maybe? One thing for sure is that the human race continues as part of it and that ultimate goal is reached.:happy:

Mitch23
07-22-2007, 07:25 AM
I think it's symbolic - I don't think that satin thongs are really that practical on a guy - where do you put the bits that fall out? But if you can play teasing games with your missus (and many of us can't) - you will feel sexy - because you both find it sexy

Mitch

ARI
07-23-2007, 09:10 AM
When my wife wears a particularly sexy undy I tease her that I'm going to steal them....and then I do. The fun starts when she tries to get them back. I love her stuff more than mine even though we shop together. I think it's a mind thing.

Davinnia
07-23-2007, 06:39 PM
My wife only wears practical cotton panties, so I don't steal or borrow those ! I bought my own satin panties, they feel wonderful to wear, more so because they are mine alone.

Alice B
07-23-2007, 07:03 PM
I love satin thongs and have several pairs. The only problem is keeping tucked in the front. But, I agree the feel is great and far better than boxers.

Karren H
07-23-2007, 07:21 PM
I think it's symbolic - I don't think that satin thongs are really that practical on a guy - where do you put the bits that fall out? But if you can play teasing games with your missus (and many of us can't) - you will feel sexy - because you both find it sexy

Mitch

I was going to say its because your a pervert but Mitch's answer is a good one too!! :D. Hehe

I won't go any further but to say that I feel more sexey in my Hanes men's cotton low riser briefs (the bright red ones) than in my wifes panties!! And when out enfemme I'm usually wearing male briefs!!

Karren