PDA

View Full Version : It pays to advertise!

chrissietoo
07-24-2007, 03:41 AM
I was on a charter bus trip with several friends, and after a rest stop I found a stretchy tube skirt on the floor by my seat. I picked it up and asked whose it was and joked that it wasn't my size, while stretching it in front of me. I must have wiggled my hips and buns in the right way (from years of practice in the mirror) as there were many laughs and whistles.

This went on for a little while, before the girl who claimed the skirt came back onto the bus. Later that day, one of the husbands took a quiet opportunity to ask if I ever liked to wear womens' things. He asked so nicely, I had to say yes. He said he thought so, because I seemed to be enjoying myself a whole lot earlier. He asked if I wanted to take a walk, and we went off in private, while he told me that he loved to dress, too.

I asked if his wife, Dana, knew, and he said she enjoyed his femme side. He said that they always were attracted to me and now he knows why. (Dana had guessed months before.) We agreed to wear bra and panties to dinner, and had a wonderful time with everyone. Dana gave me a wonderful hug and kiss goodnight.

Since the trip, I've enjoyed talking with both of them on the phone. We're so happy that we know about each other!!!!

xoxo chrissie

RobertaFermina
07-24-2007, 06:42 AM
What an innocent and sweet story.

Well TRUTH is stranger than fiction, and so warm and wonderful.

Enjoy your new friendship !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

MsJanessa
07-24-2007, 06:49 AM
sounds like the start of a beautiful relationship

PheonaP
07-24-2007, 07:16 AM
How small the world we all live in. :hugs:

Tiffy
07-24-2007, 09:58 AM
Sounds like a new friend and lotrs of fun ahead.

Tiffany

TV Wannabe
07-24-2007, 10:52 AM
It's great that you could stand up and do that on a bus, I don't think I would have the courage for it.

tracigirl_tv
07-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Chrissie, how wonderful! Maybe I should shake it a bit more in the office :) (I work in an office of 14....13 women and me)