PDA

View Full Version : Who's never been caught, or told?

trinity24
03-13-2005, 05:52 PM
I've been never caught (although I had a few close calls when I first started at 10). It's gotten much easier since I started living on my own. With time, I got really good at planning and coverying my every step - FBI could search my harddrive and would never find anything conclusive (ok I'm exagerating here but you get the point). I've also never told anyone. Has anyone else managed that as well?

wilma
03-13-2005, 05:59 PM
I've been lucky not to be caught. I live alone now and I can dress all I want and I really dont care if my neighbors see me, and they do. But at work and close friends except for thoes on this site dont know I dress. Some day I'll let my family know but for now it's my little secret. LOL Wilma

Katiegirl
03-13-2005, 05:59 PM
You have been lucky - I was outed 20 years ago by an irrate wife just before we divorced.

Since that time I haven't been discovered as I too live alone and its much easier to dress when I want without too much risk of discovery.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Live is a Bitch

Gemma Rhodes
03-13-2005, 06:00 PM
I was caught bang to rights as I said in a previous post

my live-in girlfriend caught me red-handed one night. She'd come home early from a night out as her friend was unwell and caught me in a short skirt, black tights, 3in heels, a peachy coloured rollneck top and full make-up. We talked for ages and she accepted my dressing and for the next 2 years we had regular girly nights in together when she would help me with my clothes, make-up etc. It was great when she did my makeup as I was hardly talented in that department

After she caught me the next 2 year were fantastic as she accepted my dressing so maybe it not such a bad idea to be caught, though maybe not all RGs would be as sympathetic as Diane was with me.

Maddie Knight
03-13-2005, 06:04 PM
I've had a lot of near miss's since my fiance's cousin has moved in with us but its all part of cd'ing, isn't it. :)

christine marie
03-13-2005, 06:05 PM
almost got caught 1st day in my new home.i bought my 1st (&only)home 2yrs ago.moderate privacey.closest neighbor bout 50yards on both sides.thought they werent home,was dressesd up after wrk as usuall(short skirt,thigh high's,no panties and 6"platforms),not thinkng,cruised right on out 2 the mail box(which is at the end of my 70ft plus long driveway,around dusk) stood their,read some mail,had a few horn honks from some local country boys(yummy,if they only knew),strutted back to the deck,looked over,neighbor dude(local school supervisor)standing on his front porch watchin me. never said nuthin ,thank god.never tried that again.neighbors dont need to know me.i luv my prvacy,

Gemma Rhodes
03-13-2005, 06:07 PM
I think that the risk of being caught adds a certain excitement, anyone agree?

Julie York
03-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the secret society. I really think we need a hand shake or an earing thing or something.

Serena
03-13-2005, 06:28 PM
I think that the risk of being caught adds a certain excitement, anyone agree?
Well partly. I know that i'm not going to get caught, but it's still exciting. But when you almost are caught, it's another story.

I've never been caught luckily, but I almost did one time. My mom and sister went to a fashion show, siad they'd be gone for an hour, so I went in drag (luckily no make-up). Turns out they were too early, so they returned home. I was on the upstairs computer, when I hear the knob turning, and sprinted downstairs, and change into some spare clothes. I could literally hear my heart beating, and somehow they didn't notice the fact that I had Internet Explorer open on a crossdressing site.

But I also almost got caught another time, at 14. I was on some crossdressing sites the previous night, and my mom has to use the computer, and stumbles into History. I was stupid and forgot to erase it, and she confronted me about it when i got home. Somehow, I was able to convince her I was going through issues, and to this day she still doesn't know it. LOL

I've thought about telling people, but never have. I was going to tell my sister, but then I couldn't figure out what to say if she asked me waht clothes I dressed up in.

Jiera
03-13-2005, 06:46 PM
The closest I've come was back in college, when I was sitting in my locked dorm room (I had a single), all done up with the shades drawn, and people kept knocking on my door.

That's it. That's my story. Which is to say: I've never really come close to being caught.

Ji

Amelie
03-13-2005, 06:49 PM
There's no one to catch me.
Amelie

Darlene.
03-13-2005, 07:10 PM
I have been lucky - I was also outed 20 years ago by an irate wife...Two years after we parted. One of the best things that ever happened to me.

Since that time I haven't been discovered as I too live alone and its much easier to dress when I want without too much risk of discovery.

xsarahlynn
03-13-2005, 07:32 PM
I was caught by my wife 3 years ago. That night was not good for eithier one of us, me trying to explain why to Her, and Her telling me I'm sick, and need help. Well after that we tried for a almost two years to work it out. But that was not going to happen

So now I have my own apartment. I'm only about 10 mins away from my wifes house, which use to be my house. We do see each other 2 or 3 times a week. And I'm not sure, but to me we seem to get a long a lot better. She is a lot more understanding, and I do realize how hard this is on Her. So maybe getting caught is the best thing that could have happen. It brought everything out into the open, and made me face up to who I am. So getting caught is not always bad. Sarah Lynn

StephanieCD
03-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Today I was dressed and there was a knock on the door! A polite know but a knock none-the-less. I was undressed and changed in 38 seconds... I answered the door sweating. It was a sweet little hispanic man who thought I might help him set up his cable tv! I went down and tried (still wearing a fuscia thong underneath!!). His wife was there... and then!! This hot little brazillian chiquita showed up. I excused myself forthright.

Not my most dramtica story but my most recent, for sure.

trinity24
03-13-2005, 08:44 PM
I can't wait to finally buy my own house. I mean renting an appartment is alright - but I still do not feel 100% safe when corssdressing. A few weeks ago for example, somebody in the building tripped the fire alarm, and since my door is the first one in - fire department came knocking on it right away. I had barely enough time to get rid of my lipstick, put a hat on my head, and gloves on my painted nails, and pretened like I was about to leave. I think they were ready to break my door in by the time I opened it. Then there's times when a neighbour stops by to borrow something as well. I mean - I could pretend I'm not home if it wasn't for my car on the street. Maybe I'll start parking it somewhere else.

Priscilla1018
03-13-2005, 09:23 PM
Never been caught in all 46 years so far.My wife knows only because I found the courage to tell her on this site.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

crispy
03-13-2005, 11:24 PM
I believe that the only person who knows is my wife. When we first met she knew I liked to wear sort of unisex nylon underpants/panties, and she didn't discourage me and allowed (and sometimes encouraged) me to slowly explore the path of discovery.

I believe it was only when and because the kids were growing up that she put her foot down. Since then she has made a point of 'catching me out' as often as she can. :(

donnie123abc1
03-14-2005, 01:58 AM
Nope. Never been caught yet cheating on my taxes.
That was the question?
Wasn't it?
Oh well.
I'm tired and going to bed.
Almost 1 am.
Good Night, Girls.

YYAAAAWWWNNN!!!!

Dawn Marrie " Thats Who I ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

wendy
03-14-2005, 11:40 AM
So far so good, I've not been caught yet.

There was one time my mom did catch me wearing her dress. For some reason, I did not disrobe but I put on my male pyjamas over top. I lift my arm and my mom saw her pink dress underneath. She demanded I take it off immediately. I thought she would tell my dad but she never did and I was more careful since.

I have had a few close calls with the mrs., one time I went out to a job interview and I decided to wear a panty hose and girdle underneath my male clothes. The bus dropped me off half a block from my house, and as I was rounding the corner I saw a coworker had dropped the mrs. off because she was feeling ill. Man, I broke out in a cold sweat.

I went home, she didn't suspect anything. I told her I had to step out for a minute, and she should go into bed and rest. She insisted she go with me, but she had to pee at that moment. I grabbed that opportunity, went downstairs and threw all my clothes off, and put my male clothes back on. That was close.

Claire B
03-14-2005, 12:28 PM
As for myself, I really wouldn't say that I have had a near outing or been caught. My So knows of my dressing. Even though for the longest she was uncomfortable with it. But as time has progressed, she has accepthed it. And now on occasions she will comment on the proper shades of make up to wear with a dress or out fit. That she has bought for me or one that I have bought. So in a way I am very lucky.

Hugs and Kisses, Claire

gender_blender
03-14-2005, 12:37 PM
I have been caught tons of times since age 4 and it never occurred to me to hide such behavior until my father started threatening me to hide it or else. So I hid it through high school and the first couple years of college. I used to have a website about my life, but it was used against me by people that didn't know in high school. People can only use it against you if you act like its a 'dirty little secret,' like my father used to call it. Now, to see me on a regular basis around campus or at work, you'll eventually occasionally see me dressed as a girl. I'd think that most people that know me directly or indirectly know that I cross-gender express from time to time and I would certainly want my next girlfriend to know this fact before getting involved with me as to prevent break-ups over such things.

Charlie

Carrah
03-14-2005, 01:58 PM
I've never been caught dressed; too slick for that. However, I do believe I have been discovered to dress. I'm not certain about that, but I believe my mother and uncle discovered my "secrete" box when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure it made her feel better that I didn't care much for the Jordash stretch jeans she bought me shortly after she put two and two together; just figured it was a phase I reckon.

I've spent a lifetime covering my ass (not with hair, of course) and as a consequence, I have discovered it is possible to tell someone you are doing something without ever having actually told them you do it. Though I've never come out and told my girlfriend that I crossdress, she knows that I do based upon the things I have said to her and the context in which they were said. However, I can still deny the extent of my crossdressing desires if I ever had to. This is being done so as to introduce the habit to her in a gradual, predictable style and to minimize the shock factor. Presently she is aware that I wear skirts, women's jeans, and nylons and is just fine with it to that extent. There is no doubt that at some point, however, there will be no denying the fact that I fully crossdress and truthfully, this is the goal; this is as it should be. After this week's out-of-town company leave, I will be shaving and attempting to apply makeup. My girlfriend has never seen me with no hair on my face and I'm certain, as sure as I'm sitting here, that she'll want to put makeup on me...